Author Topic: Wolf of Wall Street  (Read 762 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Wolf of Wall Street
« on: January 15, 2014, 08:53:17 PM »
I just saw Wolf of Wall Street and it is fantastic. These guys are totally out of control and I loved every min. of it. I really didn't want it to end so early even though it is 3 hours long. I knew how it would end but I didn't want it to get to the ending. What a ride. This should win multiple awards. What a life. I don't want to give anything away but you need to see it.

Offline FourRoses

Re: Wolf of Wall Street
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 06:45:14 AM »
Three hours of watching a douche like DiCaprio? I'd sooner watch three hours of the Smurfs.

I saved the $10.00 and read about the real life story.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 04:58:37 PM »
Three hours of watching a douche like DiCaprio?
My brother-in-law has the same attitude toward him. He likes Titanic because DiCaprio dies in it. He claims he'll only watch a movie with him in it if he dies.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 07:58:31 PM »
Guys, I don't understand the hate but this is a great movie. Its a lot more fun watching these guys go crazy than reading a book. Its a lot of fun. Maybe as I'm in sales I can relate to some of it although these guys are over the top. Total hedonism.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 12:22:51 PM »
Guys, I don't understand the hate but this is a great movie. Its a lot more fun watching these guys go crazy than reading a book. Its a lot of fun. Maybe as I'm in sales I can relate to some of it although these guys are over the top. Total hedonism.

That's funny - b/c I thought they ( the guys above who hate DiCaprirot) would enjoy the 'Candle Scene'!!and wishing it were an iron spiked rod!! :o :o :ouch!!!

anything