Author Topic: Forum request - high res scan of 16th Series Regal Clown Cherry Bombs  (Read 1575 times)

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
Hi guys,

After years of searching for the original product for the Cherry Bombs Wacky, I have finally tracked down a wrapper for a Regal Crown Sour Cherry candy roll! 

I want to write it up over at my CollectingCandy site, but I need a good scan of the original sticker to go along with the post.

Would anyone be willing to do a 600 dpi scan of their 16th Series Cherry Bombs sticker for me?  If so, shoot me a message.  Thanks!

-Jason
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Forum request - high res scan of 16th Series Regal Clown Cherry Bombs
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 07:32:35 AM »
Jason, I would like to help but mine is PSA slabbed.

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
Re: Forum request - high res scan of 16th Series Regal Clown Cherry Bombs
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »
Hey guys, just got a message that I'll be able to get a scan for this later tonight.  

After I post to my column over at CollectingCandy.com, I'll share the product image back here in the appropriate thread. 

Thanks!

-J
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

anything