Author Topic: Wacky Holidays from the Camera family!  (Read 3770 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Wacky Holidays from the Camera family!
« on: December 24, 2013, 12:07:34 PM »
Seasons Greetings Everyone!

I hope your holidays have been pleasant and you're spending time with lots of family and friends (and a little egg nog)! As some of you may recall, I like to send out holiday cards every year featuring silly camera parodies. This year is no exception, but I thought it would be appropriate to share it with everyone, since this year, the entire forum's been unusually nice (even Brad)!

Here's to you Wacky fans for making 2013 a truly excellent year! May the fun continue into the New Year!

Happy Holidays from the Camera family!

Offline ratchet007

Re: Wacky Holidays from the Camera family!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 01:54:26 PM »
Thanks for sharing Neil. Happy Holidays to you and the Camera family.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »

I hope your holidays have been pleasant and you're spending time with lots of family and friends (and a little egg nog)! As some of you may recall, I like to send out holiday cards every year featuring silly camera parodies. This year is no exception, but I thought it would be appropriate to share it with everyone, since this year, the entire forum's been unusually nice (even Brad)!

Here's to you Wacky fans for making 2013 a truly excellent year! May the fun continue into the New Year!

Neil, Thanks and likewise to your family as well. It has been a year marked by PEACE ON EARTH here on the forum and my trades here have been marked with GOODWILL TOWARDS MEN (and women). Here's hoping that everyone has a great Christmas. The importance of time you have with loved ones and family has become apparent to me in a huge way this year. May you get to spend time with those important to you this Holiday season. Cherish that time and the memories that result from it.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 09:53:53 AM »
Merry Christmas Neil!

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 09:59:01 AM »
Merry Christmas to you & your family Neil

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 10:53:08 AM »

Merry Christmas and a Happy "14" to you and the family Neil.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 06:09:28 PM »
Thanks, Neil!  Hope you and everyone had a very Merry Christmas and
Happy Holidays!

Offline dth1971

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 07:21:22 PM »

Pentux could have been considered for the never released 1992 Wacky Packages follow up to the 1991 series revival.

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 09:04:28 PM »
Merry Christmas to you and yours, Neil! Thanks for keeping things Wacky!  :]

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 11:52:48 AM »
Thanks for the holiday wishes, Neil, and for your longstanding example of bringing about goodwill in the hobby.  I hope all on the forum are enjoying the holiday season and the new year is a better one yet!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 12:17:06 PM »
Thanks for the holiday wishes, Neil, and for your longstanding example of bringing about goodwill in the hobby.  I hope all on the forum are enjoying the holiday season and the new year is a better one yet!

We can always count on Neil for Wacky spirit and goodwill!  My best holiday wishes for everyone here and their families, and I'm looking forward to some new Wackys we can all share next year!

anything