Author Topic: Looking for lot of ans sets & others  (Read 3568 times)

Online HENRY.R

Looking for lot of ans sets & others
« on: November 12, 2013, 06:47:07 AM »
Hello to all, Im looking to buy sets around 10 sets of each or possible more if price is right,at the moment looking for ans2 thru ans6,also looking to purchase around 5 sets of OS1,OS3 (TAN BACKS) & OS4 (TAN BACKS) Old school sets with puzzles. please send me a PM & let me know. thank you. Henry

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: Looking for lot of ans sets & others
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 07:48:14 PM »
Hello to all, Im looking to buy sets around 10 sets of each or possible more if price is right,at the moment looking for ans2 thru ans6,also looking to purchase around 5 sets of OS1,OS3 (TAN BACKS) & OS4 (TAN BACKS) Old school sets with puzzles. please send me a PM & let me know. thank you. Henry

PM sent.

Online HENRY.R

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 06:17:10 AM »
Hello,to all members that offer to sell & to members that I did buy from,will be looking to purchase more next month & want to wish all have a great Christmas & a Happy New year,also to all forum members.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 08:30:06 AM »
Hello,to all members that offer to sell & to members that I did buy from,will be looking to purchase more next month & want to wish all have a great Christmas & a Happy New year,also to all forum members.

Merry Christmas & Happy New year to you...will PM you next year!!!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 10:56:34 AM »

Merry Christmas to you Henry, I'm hoping to help you out next month with the list I sent you.