Author Topic: Comikaze Expo  (Read 3332 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Comikaze Expo
« on: November 04, 2013, 04:12:16 AM »
Hey all,

Just getting back from the Comikaze Expo in Los Angeles where me and Smokin' Joe were guest artists at the Topps booth! Lots of fun meeting fans, signing cards and introducing Wacky comics, Halloween postcards and "Artists on Demand" to the Comikaze crowd! Best of all, fellow artists Joe Grossberg and John Zeleznik came to visit Saturday afternoon (left to right, Neil, Joe G., Smokin' Joe, John Z)! A grrrrreat time all around!

Offline Ruffs

Re: Comikaze Expo
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 04:21:22 AM »
Hey all,

Just getting back from the Comikaze Expo in Los Angeles where me and Smokin' Joe were guest artists at the Topps booth! Lots of fun meeting fans, signing cards and introducing Wacky comics, Halloween postcards and "Artists on Demand" to the Comikaze crowd! Best of all, fellow artists Joe Grossberg and John Zeleznik came to visit Saturday afternoon (left to right, Neil, Joe G., Smokin' Joe, John Z)! A grrrrreat time all around!

Cool photo

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:53:46 AM »
Putting names with faces.

Always a good choice.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 09:57:30 AM »
How was the crowd's excitement for the sketches and other Topps stuff. I'm sure it's tough to measure at a comic convention.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 10:58:18 AM »
Hey all,

Hey Neil, Thank you for posting this pic. Just think if you guys were a singing group, We could call you "The Four Topps"-LOL.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 03:05:54 PM »

Hey Neil, Thank you for posting this pic. Just think if you guys were a singing group, We could call you "The Four Topps"-LOL.

Has a nice ring to it!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 03:43:01 PM »

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 04:08:56 PM »

Nice one, SHOE

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 05:26:19 PM »
Hey all,

Very cool, thanks for sharing that Neil!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 06:49:31 PM »
Nice one, SHOE

Thank you, Thank you very much, I'll be here all week, I'll sign your auto. book-LOL.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 06:50:42 PM »
Has a nice ring to it!

Thank you Neil, Glad you liked it.

Offline Zeleznik

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2013, 08:14:23 AM »
Thanks for posting this pic Neil. Great to finally meet you & Smokin Joe!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2013, 10:04:04 AM »
Thanks for posting this pic Neil. Great to finally meet you & Smokin Joe!

I 2nd, 3rd, and 4th thanks for posting!  Love to get faces with names!
Send me your borderless wackys!