Author Topic: LTB 2013 Halloween PC Items  (Read 3111 times)

Offline DrDeal

LTB 2013 Halloween PC Items
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:30:18 PM »
All set now.
Thanks,  Andrew
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:26:35 AM by DrDeal »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: LTB 2013 Halloween PC Items
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »
I passed on buying the limited sets this time around. I am looking to purchase a set of bios , a Limited Bonus Card, a limited wrapper, COA and one sketch.

PM me if you have some or all of these items for sale.

Thanks,  Andrew

You might as well buy 3 sets because you may spend that much looking for those cards. If everyone only buys 3 sets there won't be a bio set to buy. Topps will probably lift the purchase limit tomorrow so I will buy more to sell off the extras and keep the sketches so I will probably have what you need along with a crappy sketch...LOL

Offline DrDeal

Re: LTB 2013 Halloween PC Items
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »
You might as well buy 3 sets because you may spend that much looking for those cards. If everyone only buys 3 sets there won't be a bio set to buy. Topps will probably lift the purchase limit tomorrow so I will buy more to sell off the extras and keep the sketches so I will probably have what you need along with a crappy sketch...LOL
I figure some of the dealers will buy the limited sets hoping for better/ color sketches and resell the other items.

Please PM me if you have any of the cards I am looking for once you get your sets.

Thanks,  Andrew

Andrew

anything