Author Topic: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WEDNESDAY, OCT 23, 2013!!!  (Read 57773 times)

Offline NEZHEAD42

I actually kind of enjoy this, so many Wacky friends here at the same time, waiting for our new goodies.
Since I have given up on the ANS, it has been awhile since I have been on the forum regularly. So it is cool to get excited about a release and be on the forum with my fellow collectors.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline HENRY.R

Your search returns no results.

Offline Plastered Peanut

I actually kind of enjoy this, so many Wacky friends here at the same time, waiting for our new goodies.

I just joined the fun ... after watching the comedy/drama on AMC....lol....wow!  we are still waiting!!??
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline lucidjc

I can't help thinking that Neil Camera is wringing his hands; laughing maniacally; and saying, "You may be wondering why I have gathered you all here this evening".

I like this idea better than Hustler sitting there getting ready to type......wait for it!

CANCELED!

Offline Plastered Peanut

Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
I just joined the fun ... after watching the comedy/drama on AMC....lol....wow!  we are still waiting!!??

I'm watching "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" on Antenna TV.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
I can't help thinking that Neil Camera is wringing his hands; laughing maniacally; and saying, "You may be wondering why I have gathered you all here this evening".

Yes, I brought you all here to tell you the postcards are finally live:

http://entertainment.topps.com/shop-brands/wacky-packages/wacky-packages-postcards-halloween-signed-limited-edition.html

Offline HENRY.R

YA-HOOOOOOOOOO

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

38 items... 38 items... 38 items... seems like madness to me.
What happened 2 free shipping ?
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
I like this idea better than Hustler sitting there getting ready to type......wait for it!

CANCELED!

Dude - that's funny...i was VERY TEMPTED!!!

Yes, I brought you all here to tell you the postcards are finally live:

http://entertainment.topps.com/shop-brands/wacky-packages/wacky-packages-postcards-halloween-signed-limited-edition.html
Neil....... I was charged shipping for over 100.00 order
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
well, that was crazy frustrating. my order kept failing to process with no explanation. thought maybe my CC info was old, so switched to paypal and it still failed.
finally switched to a different browser, put in a whole new CC number, and it finally went through.

Offline rdsjnk

I think they did away with free shipping  >(

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Neil....... I was charged shipping for over 100.00 order

Same here... it wasn't dropped at checkout like in the past.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline crackedjerk

I haven't placed my order yet as shipping is being charged, despite my having over $100 in the cart.  I even added something I didn't really want to get it over that $100 mark.  Anyone figure out a way around that?

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
I got charged for shipping too, but it was only $8.73 this time.

Offline Hustler08

I haven't placed my order yet as shipping is being charged, despite my having over $100 in the cart.  I even added something I didn't really want to get it over that $100 mark.  Anyone figure out a way around that?

dude - you got bit the bullet!! no free ship!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D

• Administrator
I haven't placed my order yet as shipping is being charged, despite my having over $100 in the cart.  I even added something I didn't really want to get it over that $100 mark.  Anyone figure out a way around that?
free shipping over $100 is, yes really, cancelled.
topps dropped that some months back. I think with the switchover of their shipping system
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:53:16 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Hustler08

Same here... it wasn't dropped at checkout like in the past.

just try it again!! it will go through - low server capacity!!! :] :] :]

Offline Hustler08

topps dropped that some months back. I think with the switchover to UPS

see I knew my quote would come in handy some how !!! :great: :great: :great:

topps dropped that some months back. I think with the switchover to UPS
OK                  THANKS                     SWITCH TO FRED EX ?

Offline HENRY.R

My order says it will be shipped by fed ex,hope they deliver on saturdays

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
I got charged for shipping too, but it was only $8.73 this time.

Same here.  But, Halloween Wackys are on the way!

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
I guess the 20% off code from signing up for the Topps newsletter doesn't work on these?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I just placed my order and got 3 LE sets, one RE set, set of posters, & the comic. I didn't waste any time getting them so I don't know if I'm missing anything. My wife and I were talking and she stepped out so then I grabbed my iPad and it sent me a reminder to order the postcards. I didn't realize there was so much. Why would anyone just buy a couple posters without buying the set? OK, let's get some trading going...LOL

Offline rdsjnk

Does Topps still have the reward points?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator

I don't know anything about that. Please explain.

• Administrator
not sure. I just get a 'page not found' when I try to look at points in my account

Offline wackygarbage

I just sent a PM to Neil to find out about this.  Maybe when he returns my message I will have info for everyone.  Unless Neil chooses to comment publicly about the points program that seems to have disappeared.  Maybe UPS took it!?

They just need to have a spoiler alert you can see almost everything while ordering

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
OK, I just bought 7 posters with one title being duplicate so I can trade for the one I'm missing. I just spent $70 to do some trading....Too Funny. Really Topps? Good strategy? LOL I think this is funny. Why would anyone buy just a couple poster? I can see some may not like them all but for $40 its worth it.

Offline HENRY.R

I sure hope package gets delivered by Fed Ex  ;) ;)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I just sent a PM to Neil to find out about this.  Maybe when he returns my message I will have info for everyone.  Unless Neil chooses to comment publicly about the points program that seems to have disappeared.  Maybe UPS took it!?

Neil probably knows nothing about the rewards program. You need to ask Topps direct. Neil is just an artist.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I sure hope package gets delivered by Fed Ex  ;) ;)

Why?

anything