Author Topic: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WEDNESDAY, OCT 23, 2013!!!  (Read 57778 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Good point.  I guess I was lamenting the fact that the show is the only place you can get them.  Print a bunch of 'em and give them away with people's online orders.  I believe that is how I got my Weakies Topps Vault promo.  Right, it's not a "show" promo, but I think the show promos could be included in online orders to get them to the people that really dig them....in addition to handing them out at shows.

I think that's a great idea.  Those of us who can't go to NYC or San Diego for a show, but who drop hundreds on online orders, deserve (in my opinion) to be able to get a promo that plenty of non-Wacky convention attendees will only turn around and sell on ebay.

Offline DrSushi

I think that's a great idea.  Those of us who can't go to NYC or San Diego for a show, but who drop hundreds on online orders, deserve (in my opinion) to be able to get a promo that plenty of non-Wacky convention attendees will only turn around and sell on ebay.

I agree!

Offline jleonard1967

I understand what you are getting at.  However if you make the promo non-limited, (lets be honest now) the collectability of said promo diminishes.  What I suggest that they do instead is keep the exclusive promos, and give a "order online only promo" with your orders.  Look at any promo that is available anywhere, no one really wants it.  Everyone wants the exclusive promo therefore just create another exclusive promo.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Website also shows posters

That's correct:

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
And of course, no Halloween postcard release would be complete without a Wacky Halloween COMIC:

24 Page Deluxe Halloween Edition! Featuring Hilarious Stories by Neil Camera, Brent Engstrom, Matthew Kirscht, Mark Parisi, Joe Simko, Smokin' Joe and Jeff Zapata!

Offline Plastered Peanut

45 minutes to go and "Halloween Curse of Michael Myers" is on AMC.  I think it's the only one I've never seen.  Have only watched bits and pieces of it...so far I've learned that Jamie had a baby, Tommy Doyle is looking after it, and Michael now has a signature "mark" that Dr. Loomis recognizes.  TOO FUNNY!!
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
45 minutes to go and "Halloween Curse of Michael Myers" is on AMC.  I think it's the only one I've never seen.  Have only watched bits and pieces of it...so far I've learned that Jamie had a baby, Tommy Doyle is looking after it, and Michael now has a signature "mark" that Dr. Loomis recognizes.  TOO FUNNY!!

Sounds more like a comedy than a horror movie!

Offline Campy

• work in progress
 ;D Waiting........

Offline Hitcher

F5.... F5.... F5.... F5.... F5.... F5.... F5....

Offline HENRY.R

TIC TOC TIC TOC  ;) ;)

Offline Campy

• work in progress
LOL, this is the most fun I have had in a long time other then the cramps in my fingers ;D

Offline FourRoses

The workprint of Halloween 6 is much beter than the theatrical crap.

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
Only 42 Late-niters so far.........

Offline lucidjc

Can Topps get anything right? Must be on the same server as Obamacare.

If it wasnt in support of the Artists I like, I would be sleeping by now.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!

Tru Dat!! & BUCK OFAMA!!!!

Offline wackygarbage

NOT COOL MAN!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
I'm a little disappointed the wrappers aren't orange - the only time the wrappers really should be orange.

Offline Swiski

Only 42 Late-niters so far.........

Love your avatar, Rabid Shaver! It just needs steam coming out of it's nose and mouth

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch

I know its after midnight... my mogwai just turned into a Gremlin.

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Zenergizer

this wait is getting ridiculous, I'm just about to give up and try first thing in the morning.  Some of us have to get up early in
the morning, you know!  :)

Offline lucidjc

I know it after midnight... my mogwai just turned into a Gremlin.

Well you either got it wet, or fed it...leash your Mogwai!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
this wait is getting ridiculous, I'm just about to give up and try first thing in the morning.  Some of us have to get up early in
I think that's a new stat for Pat to add to the postcard master list - how late were they listed on the topps site after the time they claimed they'd be listed.

Offline sco(o)t

Well you either got it wet, or fed it...leash your Mogwai!

Couldn't help it... too busy hitting refresh.

Offline Swiski

There will no doubt be some left in the morning. They upped the quantities and raised the price! Not like the old days of 250 limited sets for $35.

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
Love your avatar, Rabid Shaver! It just needs steam coming out of it's nose and mouth

If this drags on it will  ;D    (gotta say those Mars Attacks binders are SWEET!)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:23:49 PM by Rabid Shaver »

Offline NEZHEAD42

This is fun.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline wackygarbage

There will no doubt be some left in the morning. They upped the quantities and raised the price! Not like the old days of 250 limited sets for $35.

Ahhhhh!  The good ole days!  

Offline rdsjnk

So when does the MADNESS begin?????   >:D

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
This is fun.

I actually kind of enjoy this, so many Wacky friends here at the same time, waiting for our new goodies.

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

Somebody out in Phoenix just bought everything
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline sco(o)t

I can't help thinking that Neil Camera is wringing his hands; laughing maniacally; and saying, "You may be wondering why I have gathered you all here this evening".

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
I actually kind of enjoy this, so many Wacky friends here at the same time, waiting for our new goodies.
Up to 50 now

Offline sco(o)t

So when does the MADNESS begin?????   >:D

38 items... 38 items... 38 items... seems like madness to me.