Author Topic: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WEDNESDAY, OCT 23, 2013!!!  (Read 57762 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 02:50:17 PM by koduck »

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:58:13 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WHEN??????????
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 02:15:45 PM »
are we talking late Tuesday night or late Wednesday night?  'midnight' is ambiguous. and the erroneous "Wednesday 10/22" doesn't help the matter

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 02:18:35 PM »
are we talking late Tuesday night or late Wednesday night?  'midnight' is ambiguous. and the erroneous "Wednesday 10/22" doesn't help the matter
IT'S BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL NOVEMBER 1ST                I'M JUST THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS(BOBN)       (BBN)
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline vahsurfer

>(

Release Them!!! Burn The Monster!!!  :D

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 02:48:10 PM »

Also, are the regular edition postcards going to be available at the same time??

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 02:50:25 PM »

I’m guessing the poster is correct and it will be at midnight tomorrow night.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 02:51:52 PM »

It is Wednesday evening, 10/23!!!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 02:54:11 PM »
Also, are the regular edition postcards going to be available at the same time??

It's a wacky evening! Limited Halloween postcards, Regular Edition Postcards AND Wacky Halloween Comics!

• Administrator
Re: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 02:57:59 PM »
It is Wednesday evening, 10/23!!!
Excellent! thanks

I've gotta go to sleep early tonight, so that works well!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 04:06:39 PM »
It's a wacky evening! Limited Halloween postcards, Regular Edition Postcards AND Wacky Halloween Comics!

Awesome!  Thanks for the heads up, I'll be there.

What are the differences between regular and limited sets?

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
New wrapper looks good!

Offline ScaryLee

New wrapper looks good!

LOL a synchronicity just occurred with your new avatar. I just looked up TS17 on ebay less than 2 minutes ago, then I refreshed here and there it is as your avatar!

Offline crackedjerk

Thanks for the heads up.  Any other info (contents, price, can various items be shipped together to get a discount, etc) is appreciated so I/we can make informed buying decisions.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
I'll definitely post here if I get any new news!

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
LOL a synchronicity just occurred with your new avatar. I just looked up TS17 on ebay less than 2 minutes ago, then I refreshed here and there it is as your avatar!

Awesome! :)

Offline HENRY.R

not available yet,Guessing midnite oct 24 eastern time.  :'( :'(

Offline DrDeal

So free shipping on orders over $100. I sense I can wait till Friday and order these postcards with the binders. Does anyone think they will sell out in two days with 666 sets? I was planning on one limited set so I won't break $100; even with a comic and a reg set I think.

Andrew

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
not available yet,Guessing midnite oct 24 eastern time.  :'( :'(

Yes, Wednesday evening...

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
So free shipping on orders over $100. I sense I can wait till Friday and order these postcards with the binders. Does anyone think they will sell out in two days with 666 sets? I was planning on one limited set so I won't break $100; even with a comic and a reg set I think.

Andrew

wonder if there's a minimum per household again?? 3?

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
wonder if there's a minimum per household again?? 3?
If you mean maximum, yes, 3 as stated on the flyer

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
If you mean maximum, yes, 3 as stated on the flyer

CHECK!!

Offline Plastered Peanut

Yes, Wednesday evening...

Cool!   Hey Neil, perhaps you could talk Topps into including a Philly Halloween promo with each order? 
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Jean Nutty

Cool!   Hey Neil, perhaps you could talk Topps into including a Philly Halloween promo with each order? 

You are drinking this early in the day?

im on central time.  is it midnight eastern?

• Administrator
im on central time.  is it midnight eastern?
that's what the flyer says. ET.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
that's what the flyer says. ET.

Or is it?!?!?   

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Plastered Peanut

You are drinking this early in the day?

lol.  It would be cool if Topps made these available to people who really care about Wackys rather them handing them out at shows.  I'm guessing there is a very, very small percentage of the people at the shows who actually care about Wackys.

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
Are there any promo codes floating around that we all should know about for free shipping?

Offline Paul_Maul

lol.  It would be cool if Topps made these available to people who really care about Wackys rather them handing them out at shows.  I'm guessing there is a very, very small percentage of the people at the shows who actually care about Wackys.

Problem is, the purpose of the promo is to be a show giveaway. Absent giving them away at shows, they wouldn't exist.

Offline Plastered Peanut

Problem is, the purpose of the promo is to be a show giveaway. Absent giving them away at shows, they wouldn't exist.

Good point.  I guess I was lamenting the fact that the show is the only place you can get them.  Print a bunch of 'em and give them away with people's online orders.  I believe that is how I got my Weakies Topps Vault promo.  Right, it's not a "show" promo, but I think the show promos could be included in online orders to get them to the people that really dig them....in addition to handing them out at shows.

How much did these LE postcard sets go for in the recent past  52.95 ?

Offline Tic_Toc

• Tic...Tic...Tic...Toc!
                                                                How much did these LE postcard sets go for in the recent past  52.95 ?

Yep.  They used to be about $35 a set, but they went up considerably the last round.

Yep.  They used to be about $35 a set, but they went up considerably the last round.
TOPPS NEEDS A DOLLAR MENU..................