Author Topic: UPCOMING WACKY RELEASES!  (Read 3282 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
UPCOMING WACKY RELEASES!
« on: October 20, 2013, 01:26:34 PM »
Hi all,

Wacky Postcards, Wacky Comics and Original Series Binders (9-12) should all be available this upcoming week!

Happy Halloween!
Neil

Offline Joe G.

Re: UPCOMING WACKY RELEASES!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 01:55:34 PM »
Neil, sounds awesome!  Thanks for the heads up.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »
Hi all,

Wacky Postcards, Wacky Comics and Original Series Binders (9-12) should all be available this upcoming week!

Happy Halloween!
Neil

Thanks Neil. Any idea if the binders and comics are expected to be available prior to the postcards so we can one household economy wrecking order when the postcards hit?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:37:10 AM »
Thanks Neil. Any idea if the binders and comics are expected to be available prior to the postcards so we can one household economy wrecking order when the postcards hit?

;)I think they're getting released within a day or two of each other, so yes, you should be able to wreck the household budget all at once...

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
;)I think they're getting released within a day or two of each other, so yes, you should be able to wreck the household budget all at once...

That does take on more significance when there's no free shipping for big purchases.  Topps charges crazy shipping, and then 8.5% sales tax on the crazy shipping cost if you're unfortunate enough to live in New York......... 

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
Thanks Neil, that is actually very good to know. Now I just have to break the news to the kids that's its Skimpy Peanut Butter for Thanksgiving and Goodwill Stinkertoys for Christmas.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:55:27 PM by sco(o)t »
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 03:39:41 PM »
                                      Did you ever notice theirs never been a postcard release on a Monday..................                  ..................                  ..................
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 06:01:39 PM »
                                      Did you ever notice theirs never been a postcard release on a Monday..................                  ..................                  ..................

The only thing good with Mondays is Monday night football and that is only 16 weeks out of the year.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 09:08:24 PM »
The only thing good with Mondays is Monday night football and that is only 16 weeks out of the year.

roger that!!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 05:14:07 AM »
A little midnight madness would be fun, and that seems to give everyone get a shot at limited edition postcard sets.

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 05:30:27 AM »
                                                                                           Maybe tomorrow will be THE DAY !
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 07:03:34 AM »
A little midnight madness would be fun, and that seems to give everyone get a shot at limited edition postcard sets.

I like your thinking! :D

Offline Slaytex99

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 07:15:23 AM »

I dunno...did you see last night's "game" haha  :]

anything