Author Topic: There's Another Wacky Pack Old School COLOR Sketch Currently On Ebay  (Read 2634 times)

Offline chickenfat2010

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this -I don't see any posts here yetabout it- but there is a new Wacky Pack COLOR SKETCH currently up on Ebay. It's of the KODUCK DUCK saying something to the tune of "It's a Koduck moment" and it's already bid up to $610 with something like six days to go on the auction. I really want this card but already can't afford it.   Aaarrggghhh!!! CHICKEN FATZ

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
That is a nice one. Depending on what I get in my last boxes I may bid on it.

Offline NEZHEAD42

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this -I don't see any posts here yetabout it- but there is a new Wacky Pack COLOR SKETCH currently up on Ebay. It's of the KODUCK DUCK saying something to the tune of "It's a Koduck moment" and it's already bid up to $610 with something like six days to go on the auction. I really want this card but already can't afford it.   Aaarrggghhh!!! CHICKEN FATZ

Here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Wacky-Package-Old-School-ORIGINAL-ART-COLOR-SKETCH-CARD-/110533823815?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19bc544d47
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
These colors have been so few and far between. I hope the others surface soon. I want to see a colored Batz! The poster is not the same because of the pastel colors on the cards. The cards look so much better in person.
I hope they don't fade away like the printing plates did. There hasn't been a printing plate on ebay for about a year. No one knows where they are hiding. I bet there are about 200 that never surfaced.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
These colors have been so few and far between. I hope the others surface soon. I want to see a colored Batz! The poster is not the same because of the pastel colors on the cards. The cards look so much better in person.
I hope they don't fade away like the printing plates did. There hasn't been a printing plate on ebay for about a year. No one knows where they are hiding. I bet there are about 200 that never surfaced.
The color Koduck looks sweet!  And I'd like to see another Cap'n Crud surface - I know I can't get the Qreep now, since Leslie has it, but maybe I could still buy a Crud, and then sell my Quacker.  As for Batz, I think I prefer the b&w one over the color.  Might have something to do with the Munsters, though.

anything