Author Topic: Rare Wacky Patch  (Read 12403 times)

Offline ScaryLee

Re: Rare Wacky Patch
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 04:41:30 PM »
opened my 9 boxes and got lucky in pulling two patches! really wanted a Wormy, and that's the first one I got. Also have the Quacker. both are nice.

Well it sounds like it was worth waiting extra long for lol! Did you manage to get a plate?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 05:15:08 PM »
opened my 9 boxes and got lucky in pulling two patches! really wanted a Wormy, and that's the first one I got. Also have the Quacker. both are nice.

2 in 9 boxes? Were these collector boxes? I only got 3 in 12 cases. To me they're all very rare.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 05:16:54 PM »
2 in 9 boxes? Were these collector boxes? I only got 3 in 12 cases. To me they're all very rare.
I got 4 in 5 cases

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 05:21:27 PM »
Well it sounds like it was worth waiting extra long for lol! Did you manage to get a plate?
LOL. the furlough was good to me.
it gave me enough time to go to UPS and deal with those knuckleheads.
I gave the customer service person at the depot the courier slip that they left on my door so they could look up my packages and hand them to me.
But their system had no record of my stuff!
Turns out the driver never scanned the bar code on the courier slip into the system, so my stuff didn't exist.
Luckily they could do a search by address and eventually found the boxes.

just one plate. Yellow for B10. and just one Lost wacky. I was really hoping to pull two of those.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 05:28:39 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 05:22:22 PM »
yep. 2 in 9 boxes. pretty stunning. I figured I beat the odds when I pulled the first one. 2 is gravy!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »
yep. 2 in 9 boxes. pretty stunning. I figured I beat the odds when I pulled the first one. 2 is gravy!

Let me know what you need to fill some holes. I'm sure we can work something out. What lost wacky did you pull? Hopefully I can help you with the other 2 I have them listed on eBay for $30 each. Cheap!

Offline ScaryLee

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 11:06:17 PM »
I gave the customer service person at the depot the courier slip that they left on my door so they could look up my packages and hand them to me.
Turns out the driver never scanned the bar code on the courier slip into the system, so my stuff didn't exist.

just one plate. Yellow for B10. and just one Lost wacky. I was really hoping to pull two of those.

It sure sounds like a mess. Anyways, a plate in 9 boxes isn't bad at all, and they're easier items to sell than golds by far this time around.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2013, 06:32:09 AM »

In 12 boxes - I pulled 2 Lost Wacky's - One Plate - and One Patch - I thought that was pretty good odds. ;D ;D..more to go... :P

anything