Author Topic: Fall Philly promo's  (Read 2566 times)

Offline jleonard1967

Fall Philly promo's
« on: September 22, 2013, 11:07:52 PM »
I was at the fall Philly non-sports card show this weekend.  Topps was supposed to give out a GPK exclusive card and a Wacky exclusive card.  (I did talk with Colin and he indicated that this run was for this show, not going to be used at another show). If a bunch of you guys get these cards in the mail, that would be that I had your address and I added your name to the list, for them to mail out the cards when they are ready.  (If we did trades in the past or you got me your address early enough, your probably going to get one of each).  The only card that will not come is the wacky postcard.  That they had at the show, however it was only given out with a paid admission.  What was kinda funny is a lot of people were discarding their wacky cards thinking they weren't promos.  I do have a few extra of the Mars Attacks promo (limited quantities though). 

Offline Buzzooka

Re: Fall Philly promo's
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 02:44:14 PM »
I was at the fall Philly non-sports card show this weekend.  Topps was supposed to give out a GPK exclusive card and a Wacky exclusive card.  (I did talk with Colin and he indicated that this run was for this show, not going to be used at another show). If a bunch of you guys get these cards in the mail, that would be that I had your address and I added your name to the list, for them to mail out the cards when they are ready.  (If we did trades in the past or you got me your address early enough, your probably going to get one of each).  The only card that will not come is the wacky postcard.  That they had at the show, however it was only given out with a paid admission.  What was kinda funny is a lot of people were discarding their wacky cards thinking they weren't promos.  I do have a few extra of the Mars Attacks promo (limited quantities though). 

Wow. I have been very busy lately, have hardly even been on the forum. I had been checking the planned promos for the show though, and did not see any wacky related ones. Had I known there was going to be some I would have made more of an effort to get there. Does anyone have an extra postcard promo?

anything