Author Topic: June is FFF.  (Read 13594 times)

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: June is FFF.
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 03:19:27 PM »
Got my Pupsi from Pupsi!  Thanks for including me Mark!!   :D

Hey Patrick, How could I not include you-LOL. Glad you got the card OK.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2013, 11:35:53 AM »

Mark, I’m covering the street beat, and have a few questions for you.

Do only your Wacky friends call you “Shoe”? Does everyone in your family go by "Shoe", or just the top dog?

When your wife was in her third trimester, were you waiting for the other Shoe to drop?

And, lastly, how many Shoes does it take to screw in a light bulb?         ;D           

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2013, 06:21:02 PM »

Do only your Wacky friends call you “Shoe”? Does everyone in your family go by "Shoe", or just the top dog?

When your wife was in her third trimester, were you waiting for the other Shoe to drop?

How about does anyone say "Shoo!" to Shoe when they want him to go away. That would be confusing.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 08:14:03 PM »

Thank you Reporter Rob-LOL. To answer your questions:

1. Yes only the Wacky gals & guys call me Shoe, Janet(Mrs Shoe) calls me Mark, and Troy (Little Shoe) calls me Senor'.

2. I was not in the delivery room when our son was born.

3. When it comes to replacing light bulbs in our place, 2 of the Shoes are responsible for that-LOL.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2013, 08:16:51 PM »
How about does anyone say "Shoo!" to Shoe when they want him to go away. That would be confusing.

I don't think anyone has told the "Shoe" to Shoo yet-LOL.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »
 Mark, I didn't see this thread before I got your card, so it was a complete surprise!  And it really brightened my day!  Thanks man! :great:
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 07:24:55 PM »
Mark, I didn't see this thread before I got your card, so it was a complete surprise!  And it really brightened my day!  Thanks man! :great:

You are welcome Dave.

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2013, 08:11:52 PM »
Thanks to Brother Shoe for FFF as we wind down the month of June. Hats off to SHOE :-)

Offline eman

• Erik Bowen (aka eman)
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2013, 02:36:01 PM »
Mark,

I haven't been on the forum as much lately, but really enjoyed the card you sent to me.  It will have a special place in my collection.  I appreciate you and all of the others with whom I have traded over the years.  I also want to thank Brad for having this forum where we can all try to capture a little bit of our childhood.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2013, 05:33:44 PM »
Mark,

I haven't been on the forum as much lately, but really enjoyed the card you sent to me.  It will have a special place in my collection.  I appreciate you and all of the others with whom I have traded over the years.  I also want to thank Brad for having this forum where we can all try to capture a little bit of our childhood.

Thank you as well Erik, Happy that I could make your day with the Thank you card and 3 cheers go out to Brother Brad for a fantastic forum.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2013, 06:58:32 PM »

Thank you as well Erik, Happy that I could make your day with the Thank you card and 3 cheers go out to Brother Brad for a fantastic forum.

Wanted to make an announcement that since June was so much fun with the Flashback for Friends thing, I have another cool idea for the month of Aug. Look for details on Wed Jul 31st.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2013, 08:34:24 PM »

Wanted to make an announcement that since June was so much fun with the Flashback for Friends thing, I have another cool idea for the month of Aug. Look for details on Wed Jul 31st.

Another new month (Aug.) starts tomorrow and as promised, Here is my next fun idea. For Aug. I will be doing Baseball Buddies, Again everyone that I have a mailing address for currently will be getting a baseball card from the state you currently reside in, If you would like to share your card with someone else, That is fine as well. I have also decided to dedicate Aug. as Batman for B-day, For those that have a b-day this month and like the classic 60's Batman T.V. show, I have 6 photos of the actors that were part of the show. I have:

1. Adam West In Batman costume, 2. Yvonne Craig In Batgirl costume, 3. Julie Newmar (Catwoman), 4. Adam

& Burt (Out of costume), 5. Batman & Robin in a pressure cooker from the final episode "Minerva, Mayhem,

& Millionaires, and 6. A B/W photo of the Dynamic Duo in the Batmobile. Please send a PM for the photo

you want, Remember only members with a b-day this month can get in on the Batman giveaway and PM's

will be answered in the order I get them.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2013, 09:11:02 PM »

Another new month (Aug.) starts tomorrow and as promised, Here is my next fun idea. For Aug. I will be doing Baseball Buddies, Again everyone that I have a mailing address for currently will be getting a baseball card from the state you currently reside in, If you would like to share your card with someone else, That is fine as well. I have also decided to dedicate Aug. as Batman for B-day, For those that have a b-day this month and like the classic 60's Batman T.V. show, I have 6 photos of the actors that were part of the show. I have:

1. Adam West In Batman costume, 2. Yvonne Craig In Batgirl costume, 3. Julie Newmar (Catwoman), 4. Adam

& Burt (Out of costume), 5. Batman & Robin in a pressure cooker from the final episode "Minerva, Mayhem,

& Millionaires, and 6. A B/W photo of the Dynamic Duo in the Batmobile. Please send a PM for the photo

you want, Remember only members with a b-day this month can get in on the Batman giveaway and PM's

will be answered in the order I get them.

Looking at the calendar there are 14 B-Days so members need to chime in quickly. What about September? :o

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2013, 12:32:35 PM »
Looking at the calendar there are 14 B-Days so members need to chime in quickly. What about September? :o

JN (Catwoman) will be going to Jim (Lucidjc) If any of the other photos don't move this month, I will take it into Sept.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2013, 06:57:30 PM »
I knew Julie Newmar would be the first to go!!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2013, 07:38:20 PM »
I knew Julie Newmar would be the first to go!!

Eartha Kitt had a couple appearances during the 3rd season when Batgirl joined the Dynamic Duo, But Julie was definitely the purr-fect choice.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2013, 07:04:05 PM »

Eartha Kitt had a couple appearances during the 3rd season when Batgirl joined the Dynamic Duo, But Julie was definitely the purr-fect choice.

Another of the Batman pics. has been spoken for, Jeff (Playbug) has chosen the one of the Dynamic Duo in the pressure cooker, 4 more to choose from.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »

Another of the Batman pics. has been spoken for, Jeff (Playbug) has chosen the one of the Dynamic Duo in the pressure cooker, 4 more to choose from.

Holy Kodak Batman, 1 more photo has been chosen, Bob (Mashbox) has picked the one of the Duo in the Batmobile. As I mentioned on here, Whichever photos don't get chosen this month, They will carry over into Sept. and ETC.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 01:45:55 PM »

Holy Kodak Batman, 1 more photo has been chosen, Bob (Mashbox) has picked the one of the Duo in the Batmobile. As I mentioned on here, Whichever photos don't get chosen this month, They will carry over into Sept. and ETC.

Since there is only one week of Aug. left and I'm still doing the Baseball Buddies thing, I have a program from the All-Star Game that was played at the home of the Mets Citi Field, 1st one to send me a PM will get the book.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2013, 07:23:22 PM »

Since there is only one week of Aug. left and I'm still doing the Baseball Buddies thing, I have a program from the All-Star Game that was played at the home of the Mets Citi Field, 1st one to send me a PM will get the book.

HI HO Bat-Fans, Aug. is winding down and yet another of the photos has found a good home, Kevin (Beanball) has chosen Batgirl.

anything