Author Topic: AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Complete Series  (Read 1312 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Complete Series
« on: July 27, 2013, 06:57:52 AM »
I thought this might be of interest to some of my Wacky friends here.  It's a pre-order, due out 10/8:

http://www.shoutfactory.com/?q=node/218263

Amazon has it listed too, but the first 200 people who order at Shout! get an exclusive lithograph.  It should fit in pretty well with my Animaniacs (they FINALLY released season 4!!), Pinky and the Brain, Danger Mouse and Count Duckula sets.

Between the animation and the sci-fi sets I've picked up recently (All 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 for $55!!), I have so much great stuff to watch, I barely need new TV shows!!  Starting to wonder if I really need cable anymore!?!  :o :o

Offline DrSushi

Re: AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Complete Series
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 07:08:18 AM »

Between the animation and the sci-fi sets I've picked up recently (All 10 seasons of Stargate SG-1 for $55!!), I have so much great stuff to watch, I barely need new TV shows!!  Starting to wonder if I really need cable anymore!?!  :o :o

With Hulu, Netflix and the like, it seems like the main reason to have cable/satellite is to watch live sports. And if you had a nice enough set up, you could purchase and watch most of the major sporting events through the internet.

anything