Author Topic: Past Philly Show Promos (Wacky Related).  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Past Philly Show Promos (Wacky Related).
« on: July 25, 2013, 07:39:40 PM »
I have 4 of the Wacky Promo cards that were given out with each paid admission from the last 4 shows, If you missed an opportunity to acquire any of these from the collectors that were able to attend these shows, I want to give those on here that don't have these yet another try. 1. Baby Wrath. 2. Clubbed Crackers. 3. Resee's Peeper's. and 4. Weakies Poster Art. If interested, Please send me a PM with your offer.

Offline bigtomi

Re: Past Philly Show Promos (Wacky Related).
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 04:32:44 PM »
I have 4 of the Wacky Promo cards that were given out with each paid admission from the last 4 shows, If you missed an opportunity to acquire any of these from the collectors that were able to attend these shows, I want to give those on here that don't have these yet another try. 1. Baby Wrath. 2. Clubbed Crackers. 3. Resee's Peeper's. and 4. Weakies Poster Art. If interested, Please send me a PM with your offer.
I'll give you an original 7th series puzzle for them.   LOL

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:42:27 PM »
I'll give you an original 7th series puzzle for them.   LOL

Along with the 7th puzzle, You'd have to include a Grime Heavy-LOL. Besides these promos have found a good home.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 05:14:45 PM »

Along with the 7th puzzle, You'd have to include a Grime Heavy-LOL. Besides these promos have found a good home.

I'm happy to announce the proud owner of the Wacky promo cards is Craig (Tic Toc).