Author Topic: WACKY PACKAGES BINDERS (2nd WAVE) COMING THURSDAY, 7/25/13!!!  (Read 28532 times)

Offline Ruffs

Re: WACKY PACKAGES BINDERS (2nd WAVE) COMING THURSDAY, 7/25/13!!!
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2013, 05:44:34 PM »
Still waiting for the 2ND set of puzzles for the binders, Now Topps isn't acknowledging my emails, not looking good. Boy is this frustrating.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2013, 04:10:59 AM »
Still waiting for the 2ND set of puzzles for the binders, Now Topps isn't acknowledging my emails, not looking good. Boy is this frustrating.
The situation is rough for you. I hope it is resolved soon.

Andrew

Offline jeffcaff

« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2013, 07:01:58 AM »
I have had multiple issues with the Topps online over the past month.  I ordered additional binder set and the never arrived.  I emailed Topps and tried calling them but there have been no responses.  Their voicemail box has been full for over a week.  My guess is that they have sold out of their binders and don't know how to fill their customer requests.   I will probably hold off on ordering any additional items from their online store until they get a handle and correct their issues. 

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2013, 03:26:53 PM »
The situation is rough for you. I hope it is resolved soon.

Andrew
Thanks for your message's of encouragement Andrew, I hope they resolve this soon also.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2013, 04:40:28 PM »
I finally admitted a small defeat - as I have yet to receive my replacement puzzle piece that was supposed to have been shipped out 2 weeks ago - and submitted a follow up complaint . we'll see how it goes.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »
I think all Disgusted with Topps posts should be in this thread

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=3030.70

I may just print it and send a copy to Topps, maybe we should ALL print it and send it to Topps!!!

Offline Ruffs

« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2013, 06:15:38 PM »
YEA, Finally the 2ND set of puzzles got here this afternoon, I called Topps in the morning & left messages with 3 different people, well one called back & said they thought I got the 2 missing puzzles already, I said no so they said they would ship it out immediately then this afternoon  they arrived, well if I get  another set I guess  I will send them back.  A long & frustrating situation but in the end it all worked out.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2013, 04:24:05 AM »
Great to hear. They should provide coupons good for "aggravation discounts" on future purchases when these things happen. I hope your sketches were all in color!

Andrew

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2013, 11:28:33 AM »
YEA, Finally the 2ND set of puzzles got here this afternoon, I called Topps in the morning & left messages with 3 different people, well one called back & said they thought I got the 2 missing puzzles already, I said no so they said they would ship it out immediately then this afternoon  they arrived, well if I get  another set I guess  I will send them back.  A long & frustrating situation but in the end it all worked out.

If you do receive another set, you could send Patrick (Fanatical_and_Sickly) the puzzle piece he needs? :)

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2013, 12:45:13 PM »
If you do receive another set, you could send Patrick (Fanatical_and_Sickly) the puzzle piece he needs? :)

I received a fairly quick response saying they were personally going to take care of the missing piece that day. I should get it next week.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »

If you do get the other set, You can always send it my way, I do have a b-day next month-LOL.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2013, 04:22:44 AM »
I received a fairly quick response saying they were personally going to take care of the missing piece that day. I should get it next week.

I am also missing a puzzle piece - did you call or email ?what # or email address? thx

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2013, 05:57:41 AM »
I am also missing a puzzle piece - did you call or email ?what # or email address? thx

if it's Series 6 upper left, I've got an extra.  :D

else, just follow the instructions that are at the bottom of every order confirmation. I wrote to the email address.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE VISIT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE. IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT STOREHELP@TOPPS.COM. PLEASE REFERENCE YOUR ORDER NUMBER IN YOUR MESSAGE. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US BY PHONE AT 1-866-374-8266.
ONE WHITEHALL STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10004, USA
© 2012 TOPPS