Author Topic: More "10 again" (Shirts) available  (Read 14421 times)

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
More "10 again" (Shirts) available
« on: May 11, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »
Hello all, I just got an email from "10 again" and they have several more (titles) available including "Slam-Jim"... Go for it Dave!
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: More "10 again" (Shirts) available
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 01:38:34 PM »
Hello all, I just got an email from "10 again" and they have several more (titles) available including "Slam-Jim"... Go for it Dave!

I looked but didn't see them in Men's.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 06:00:57 PM »
I looked but didn't see them in Men's.

Looked like just kids when I checked.  They don't have much in Wacky mens right now.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 03:56:13 AM »
Looked like just kids when I checked.  They don't have much in Wacky mens right now.
And, the men's shirts I checked out seemed to have kids sizes offered instead of men's.  Bummer, I was going to order a Burpsi.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 07:01:46 AM »
And, the men's shirts I checked out seemed to have kids sizes offered instead of men's.  Bummer, I was going to order a Burpsi.

I ordered a Burpsi about 6 months ago and it was a men's size. It must be an error. You should email him.

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 10:14:39 PM »
10again has produced some Wacky shirts for kids that aren't on their own web site:

http://kitsel.com/10againtshirts.html (incl. Cheapios, pink Triks, black Kentucky Fried Fingers, Leggo)

http://www.shirts4squirts.com/popcultureteeshirts.aspx (incl. Rex Mix, Mallomartians, Molten Crisp, Fool-Aid)

The 10again site also had a Jelly Bully shirt for a couple of weeks in May, but it disappeared.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 07:56:47 AM »
10again has produced some Wacky shirts for kids that aren't on their own web site:

http://kitsel.com/10againtshirts.html (incl. Cheapios, pink Triks, black Kentucky Fried Fingers, Leggo)

http://www.shirts4squirts.com/popcultureteeshirts.aspx (incl. Rex Mix, Mallomartians, Molten Crisp, Fool-Aid)

The 10again site also had a Jelly Bully shirt for a couple of weeks in May, but it disappeared.

Too bad those are just for kids!  My daughters would love the pink "Triks" though.

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 01:53:37 PM »
In July, I spent two weeks in Italy and brought along my Kentucky Fried Fingers shirt. I wanted a picture of me wearing it there but somehow it got lost in Tuscany. Damn! Maybe some Italian is wearing it proudly.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »
In July, I spent two weeks in Italy and brought along my Kentucky Fried Fingers shirt. I wanted a picture of me wearing it there but somehow it got lost in Tuscany. Damn! Maybe some Italian is wearing it proudly.

I don't know if anyone else has found them yet but Target has some real cool vintage t-shirts in their men's section now.  No Wacky titles but they have some cool ones like, Pepsi (vintage logo), coke, dr pepper, different bands, cars, etc.  They have the same feel and look as the 10-Again shirts, with a blend of poly/cotton.  The best part?………….most are only cost 10 bucks!!

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
In July, I spent two weeks in Italy and brought along my Kentucky Fried Fingers shirt. I wanted a picture of me wearing it there but somehow it got lost in Tuscany.
Ernie went to Turkey recently and didn't even slap a Gutterball on a sign for us.
I'm still Sore about that.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »
Ernie went to Turkey recently and didn't even slap a Gutterball on a sign for us.
I'm still Sore about that.
Nope, when I am on vacation, I am on vacation, no work, no wackys, very little internet....
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Taz

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 08:22:37 PM »
I don't know if anyone else has found them yet but Target has some real cool vintage t-shirts in their men's section now.  No Wacky titles but they have some cool ones like, Pepsi (vintage logo), coke, dr pepper, different bands, cars, etc.  They have the same feel and look as the 10-Again shirts, with a blend of poly/cotton.  The best part?………….most are only cost 10 bucks!!

JC Penny has Coke, Mountain Dew, Wheaties, Hawaiian Punch and more, they were also 10.00 but I'm not sure if it was a sale price or not.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 04:50:31 AM »
JC Penny has Coke, Mountain Dew, Wheaties, Hawaiian Punch and more, they were also 10.00 but I'm not sure if it was a sale price or not.
Perhaps it's time for me to start checking out the men's sections again.  I'm having a boxer shorts flashback!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 04:14:19 AM »
Yesterday, Long Island Newsday's kid's 'fashion' section had a picture of an Apple Jerks tee, along with 10 Again's web address, and a note that parody shirts including Mice Krispies are sold at Lester's Stores.  It was in the boy's section, and the note also specified that the Wacky Packages shirts were for boys - hopefully some girls won't care and will check them out, too.  I sure didn't care when I got my boy's Blunder tee as a kid!

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 10:09:39 AM »
Yesterday, Long Island Newsday's kid's 'fashion' section had a picture of an Apple Jerks tee, along with 10 Again's web address, and a note that parody shirts including Mice Krispies are sold at Lester's Stores.  It was in the boy's section, and the note also specified that the Wacky Packages shirts were for boys - hopefully some girls won't care and will check them out, too.  I sure didn't care when I got my boy's Blunder tee as a kid!

That's cool that the Wacky shirts are getting some pub.  I'd love to find some of these shirts in the wild, even though I might not be tempted to buy (at least a kids shirt) unless the price was low.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 05:41:56 PM »
Yesterday, Long Island Newsday's kid's 'fashion' section had a picture of an Apple Jerks tee, along with 10 Again's web address, and a note that parody shirts including Mice Krispies are sold at Lester's Stores. 
It was in the boy's section, and the note also specified that the Wacky Packages shirts were for boys
Did you save that Pat?
Oh, we neeeeeed to see it!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 01:17:34 AM »
Did you save that Pat?
Oh, we neeeeeed to see it!
Fortunately, although Wednesday was newspaper recycle day, I didn't finish the paper until 10 minutes after they picked up, so I still had it.  Here you go:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 01:20:57 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »
Fortunately, although Wednesday was newspaper recycle day, I didn't finish the paper until 10 minutes after they picked up, so I still had it.  Here you go:
Patricia, thanks for taking the time to post that image. I found a photo of the 9 year old who claims Wacky Packages T-shirts are for boys.
Eric Werbitsky is on the lower lower right, in the moose T-shirt. (He duzn't look like a person I'd trust much.)
[expando]http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.2169763.1281022154!/httpImage/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.JPG[/expando]
Eric looks like an ordinary nine year old kid, but with a wacky last name like "Werbitsky", I’m not sure how much stock I’d put into his testimonial.   ;D
http://www.exploreli.com/kids/the-hottest-fashions-for-back-to-school-1.2156570

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 05:45:12 PM »
Patricia, thanks for taking the time to post that image. I found a photo of the 9 year old who claims Wacky Packages T-shirts are for boys.
Eric Werbitsky is on the lower lower right, in the moose T-shirt. (He duzn't look like a person I'd trust much.)
[expando]http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.2169763.1281022154!/httpImage/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.JPG[/expando]
Eric looks like an ordinary nine year old kid, but with a wacky last name like "Werbitsky", I’m not sure how much stock I’d put into his testimonial.   ;D
http://www.exploreli.com/kids/the-hottest-fashions-for-back-to-school-1.2156570

Geez, the internet is a SCARY thing sometimes.........

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 01:10:59 AM »
There's a new batch of shirts on the 10 Again site--mostly for boys unfortunately--including their first (that I'm aware of) Old School title: Slopee

http://www.10againclothing.com/

Offline NEZHEAD42

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 05:09:57 AM »
There's a new batch of shirts on the 10 Again site--mostly for boys unfortunately--including their first (that I'm aware of) Old School title: Slopee

Slopee is my fave of the OLDS. I wish they had an adult size for it. Actually I wish that for alot of their shirts.
"What's the point of being grown up, if you can't act childish?" - Doctor Who

Offline Bladerunner

new 10again WP t-shirts
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 01:43:54 AM »
Check out the 10again website...there are some new WP shirts available. Only one in mens' sizes, but it's a great title - Fool-Aid! I bought one and it's terrific. Matt said there will soon be more titles in for men. I'm hoping for Sharkie, already available for boys, which is still my favorite from the ANS. Maybe I can drop a few pounds and wear a boys' size XL...

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
Re: new 10again WP t-shirts
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 09:14:01 AM »
Check out the 10again website...there are some new WP shirts available. Only one in mens' sizes, but it's a great title - Fool-Aid! I bought one and it's terrific. Matt said there will soon be more titles in for men. I'm hoping for Sharkie, already available for boys, which is still my favorite from the ANS. Maybe I can drop a few pounds and wear a boys' size XL...

Well I'm glad Matt responds to you, I've sent him two or three emails asking about more men's t-shirts and he never responded.  I guess I don't have enough juice!!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 03:50:57 PM »

I pretty much don't bother reviewing their website any more since it seems geared towards children.  If they suddenly switch gears, it will be hard to get folks to break the old habit of ignoring their website.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 05:17:28 PM »
I pretty much don't bother reviewing their website any more since it seems geared towards children.  If they suddenly switch gears, it will be hard to get folks to break the old habit of ignoring their website.

Plus after getting very nice vintage t-shirts at Target for 10 bucks I would find it hard to pay $35.00 for one again.  The material and fit are almost identical.

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
Plus after getting very nice vintage t-shirts at Target for 10 bucks I would find it hard to pay $35.00 for one again.  The material and fit are almost identical.

Wow, they actually charge $35.00.  I'm glad Target has them for 10 again. ;)
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 10:09:19 PM »
Target's aren't actual Wacky Package shirts are they?

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2010, 09:30:24 AM »
Target's aren't actual Wacky Package shirts are they?

No, nice vintage shirts but no Wacky shirts.  If they eventually do it will put 10 Again out of business!  I noticed last night that Walmart had simliar style shirts for $7.00 each!  These are really nice T-shirts for 7 bucks.  Same fit and material as the 10 Again's.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2010, 04:14:22 PM »
looks like a bunch of new Men's shirts have shown up. A few titles I recognize as probably being new, but it's been so long since I've looked I really can't tell.
The best part is that it looks like most shirts are now just $20

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2010, 07:10:45 PM »
Alright, new to the game here so forgive me.... what's the Wacky pack in some of those pictures? Do you get some exclusive card or something? Just curious.

Brian Mc
Brian Mc

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 05:54:38 AM »
Alright, new to the game here so forgive me.... what's the Wacky pack in some of those pictures? Do you get some exclusive card or something? Just curious.

Brian Mc

Brian, what card are you referring to?   There's a Tag that comes attached to the shirt but I don't believe there is any kind of Wacky that comes with the shirts.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 10:21:32 PM »
Brian, what card are you referring to?   There's a Tag that comes attached to the shirt but I don't believe there is any kind of Wacky that comes with the shirts.

No, it looks like a pack. Look at the images for Cheetas, Mashbox, etc...   in the picture there some kind of Wacky "pack" looking thing. Is that a tag? It kinda looks like a "pack". I didn't know if there was some kind of special, one-of-a-kind, sure to be selling for $50 on eBay next week, Wacky Pack included with each shirt.    :P

Brian Mc
Brian Mc

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 04:14:26 AM »
No, it looks like a pack. Look at the images for Cheetas, Mashbox, etc...   in the picture there some kind of Wacky "pack" looking thing. Is that a tag? It kinda looks like a "pack". I didn't know if there was some kind of special, one-of-a-kind, sure to be selling for $50 on eBay next week, Wacky Pack included with each shirt.    :P

Brian Mc
that's just the clothing tag. there are two cardboard tags with each shirt - one is yellowish and is the 10again logo/tag, the other looks just like a 1st series wacky pack (front and back) and is the wacky clothing line tag.
look at some of the other shirts and you can make out both of the tags. Kook-Aid you can see both tags front view and with Cheapios you can see both tags back view.
no super secret card

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2010, 09:24:47 AM »
I didn't realize they had some WP Postcard titles also. Cheatas is only in boys size, but Molten Crisp is mens. Pretty cool.

Offline Brian Mc

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2010, 10:56:49 PM »
that's just the clothing tag. there are two cardboard tags with each shirt - one is yellowish and is the 10again logo/tag, the other looks just like a 1st series wacky pack (front and back) and is the wacky clothing line tag.
look at some of the other shirts and you can make out both of the tags. Kook-Aid you can see both tags front view and with Cheapios you can see both tags back view.
no super secret card

That's good news to my wallet!  Thanks  :-)

Brian Mc
Brian Mc

anything