Author Topic: All is well  (Read 2019 times)

Offline redfan05

All is well
« on: July 14, 2013, 08:25:58 PM »
I purchased quite a bit of cards from him via a check in late June and have not heard from ROID or received anything since then.  I know he has been a forum member for years so I am not sure why he has not at least contacted me.  If anybody can help or give advice about what I should do please let me know.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:47:35 AM by redfan05 »

Offline ROID

Re: Has anyone heard from ROID???
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 10:13:33 AM »
Relax kid,I was on vacation for the 4th. If you sent the check when you said instead of leaving the country without telling me and making me wait a week,you would've had your wackys by now. They are on the way. BTW,get your own checking account so you don't have to have mom & dad use theirs.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:15:24 AM by ROID »

Offline redfan05

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »
All is well, sorry for getting worried.  And yes I do not have a checking account and had saved up to purchase the cards so that is why I was worried.  And as I said in the PM I had been jipped before when sending a check for an Ebay purchase so I was a little on edge.  ROID is correct in that I didn't send the check to him right away so it interfered with his plans to send it before his own vacation.  

Sorry for the mix-up and I didn't mean to accuse ROID if it came across that way in this post.  If you want me to delete this thread just let me know.  I left it up just so people who happened to read it before your response know everything is fine and it was just a mix-up.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:49:36 AM by redfan05 »

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »
Relax kid,I was on vacation for the 4th. If you sent the check when you said instead of leaving the country without telling me and making me wait a week,you would've had your wackys by now. They are on the way. BTW,get your own checking account so you don't have to have mom & dad use theirs.

I don't know either of you and I hope you are joking but if not you are coming across as a dick.

anything