Author Topic: Wacky Labor Day Funpak  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Hitcher

Wacky Labor Day Funpak
« on: September 11, 2013, 07:10:06 AM »
Topps just had a Funpak special over Labor Day weekend, similar to what they had earlier in the year, where if you buy $100 worth of stuff you would get a Funpak. Did anyone do this and/or does anyone know what was included in the Funpak this time? I believe the Funpak release earlier this year had 4 cards in it with a sketch. I'm wondering what I missed out on by not getting the Labor Day Funpak...

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Wacky Labor Day Funpak
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:50:16 AM »
I have no idea. I'm sure it is just a random sketch like last time.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 09:14:05 AM »
Topps just had a Funpak special over Labor Day weekend, similar to what they had earlier in the year, where if you buy $100 worth of stuff you would get a Funpak. Did anyone do this and/or does anyone know what was included in the Funpak this time? I believe the Funpak release earlier this year had 4 cards in it with a sketch. I'm wondering what I missed out on by not getting the Labor Day Funpak...

nothing - spending $100 to get one random sketch that would be worth FMV $10-$25 or less if its an OLDS4 sketch like a lot of people received...i would assume that not many people "bit" a the chance - don't know if it was free shipping or you could use your 20% code??

Offline Hitcher

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 11:20:15 AM »
yea, that's why I didn't bite either... nothing on the site I wanted worth $100... I just thought maybe there were regular cards included with the sketch like when they had the first funpak. Hopefully not and I didn't miss anything...

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 06:02:44 AM »
I took the opportunity to pick up some binders and other items, and was hoping to score a Wacky Holidays sketch.  I got lucky!  Here are my Fun Pack sketches:

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
I took the opportunity to pick up some binders and other items, and was hoping to score a Wacky Holidays sketch.  I got lucky!  Here are my Fun Pack sketches:

NICE!!!! Both of the sketches!
Alex

anything