Author Topic: Special ANS11 arrangement with Blowout Cards  (Read 6460 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Special ANS11 arrangement with Blowout Cards
« on: June 05, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
Hey everyone,
I've worked out a special ANS10 and ANS11 Pre-Order deal with Danny at Blowout Cards for forum members.
Here are the details:

1. Pre-Order ANS11 cases (both Collector and Hobby) with a $100 non-refundable deposit per case. The balance would be due before the release date.

2. Mention our forum and also receive $15 off Blowout Cards website price per case for both ANS10 and ANS11 Collector or Hobby cases.

All you need to do is email Danny at Danny@blowoutcards.com and he will send a paypal request. You need to mention the forum in your request to Danny.

That's it. It's that easy. I think this is the best deal for pre-orders. I've added a link on top so you can see their prices.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:52:06 AM by BumChex »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: Special ANS11 arrangement with Blowout Cards
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
Hey everyone,
I've worked out a special ANS10 and ANS11 Pre-Order deal with Danny at Blowout Cards for forum members.
Here are the details:

1. Pre-Order ANS11 cases (both Collector and Hobby) with a $100 non-refundable deposit per case. The balance would be due before the release date.

2. Mention our forum and also receive $15 off Blowout Cards website price per case for both ANS10 and ANS11 Collector or Hobby cases.

All you need to do is email Danny at Danny@blowoutcards.com and he will send a paypal request. You need to mention the forum in your request to Danny.

That's it. It's that easy. I think this is the best deal for pre-orders. I've added a link on top so you can see their prices.

Brad, Nice going... thanks. Every little bit helps. I think I will take advantage of the arrangement and see about pre-ordering a collector case of ANS11.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 07:26:58 PM »
Has anyone preordered through Blowout Cards yet? I ordered 5 collector cases. I only had to pay $500 now and the rest is due at release. Win Win!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 03:34:27 AM »
Is the Blowout Logo going to stay here much longer? It makes it look like I am visiting their site since it is the first thing I see when I visit here. Hopefully they are compensating you well for your willingness to let them advertise their site.

Andrew

Offline Kook

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 06:07:17 AM »
Is the Blowout Logo going to stay here much longer? It makes it look like I am visiting their site since it is the first thing I see when I visit here. Hopefully they are compensating you well for your willingness to let them advertise their site.

Andrew

Your comment gave me an idea. I think Blowout cards could be a helpful link to those still interested in the ANS, which makes it a mutually beneficial link. Maybe the logo could be just a bit smaller. How about making a toolbar with links useful to wacky collectors always available in the area the blowout cards ad is located. It could include the link to shoptopps, blowout cards, BCW, a few other archive websites for storing our collections, PSA, and the 2 most useful wacky resource websites - Greg's & Rusty's, including maybe a link to the Wikipedia article on wackys & any other sites people here think may be useful. Kind of like a shared favorites bar. This way we wouldn't have to dig deep into threads to try and find a link to a resource that has been previously discussed. Thoughts???  Brad?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 06:09:08 AM by Kook »

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 07:04:04 AM »
Has anyone preordered through Blowout Cards yet? I ordered 5 collector cases. I only had to pay $500 now and the rest is due at release. Win Win!

How much did the 'Collector' Cases ultimately cost you?? and is the deal still available?

thx

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 07:31:12 AM »
How much did the 'Collector' Cases ultimately cost you?? and is the deal still available?

thx

Everyone, the deal is still available. I don't know how much longer they will be taking pre-orders so you should consider something soon. Every forum member will get a special deal but you have to email Danny and mention the forum to get the deal. Please read the first post.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:43 AM »

Andrew

I have adjusted ad so it only shows up on the home screen now. I'm not getting anything special for the ad other than the discount for the forum members.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 07:44:57 PM »
Your comment gave me an idea. I think Blowout cards could be a helpful link to those still interested in the ANS, which makes it a mutually beneficial link. Maybe the logo could be just a bit smaller. How about making a toolbar with links useful to wacky collectors always available in the area the blowout cards ad is located. It could include the link to shoptopps, blowout cards, BCW, a few other archive websites for storing our collections, PSA, and the 2 most useful wacky resource websites - Greg's & Rusty's, including maybe a link to the Wikipedia article on wackys & any other sites people here think may be useful. Kind of like a shared favorites bar. This way we wouldn't have to dig deep into threads to try and find a link to a resource that has been previously discussed. Thoughts???  Brad?

A while ago I started compiling a list of links like you describe for new thread, but then I got sidetracked with something else and forgot.  I'll have to look for my notes.

Offline ScaryLee

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 09:03:59 AM »

Thanks for arranging this. I ordered 3 cases.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 12:16:41 AM »
Is this arrangement still in place with Blowout Cards? Or am I too late because it's so close to the release date?
A

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 07:53:41 AM »
Is this arrangement still in place with Blowout Cards? Or am I too late because it's so close to the release date?
A

I really don't know. Basically the special arrangement was to be able to only pay down $100 for the pre-order instead of paying for everything upfront. You can send them a message and see if you can get a discount. Remember how the case prices kept going up with ANS10 so I would order whatever you want today!

Offline Final Step

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 02:04:41 PM »
I really don't know. Basically the special arrangement was to be able to only pay down $100 for the pre-order instead of paying for everything upfront. You can send them a message and see if you can get a discount. Remember how the case prices kept going up with ANS10 so I would order whatever you want today!

I got a tracking number for the collector's case I ordered from them, but
 Not for the regular boxes.

Offline ToadallyDude

Blowout Cards vs. Topps website - I'm confused...
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
Been out of the hobby for a while & haven't been buying the ANS stuff since 7 or 8, but I'm confused about all these wild new sets coming out.  Blowout Cards has a "Chrome" set in a die-cut-looking box, and a "Star Wars Wacky Packages" set, and ANS Series-11 listed... but the Topps website doesn't have any of these.  In fact, Wackys seem like a dead issue on their site.  Have they abandoned Wackys as something they're seriously marketing, or are these sets just some kind of secret surprise that they're not publicizing yet?  I don't get it.  The headache of all the chase-cards & ridiculously expensive task of completing a set anymore has already got me confused, but why you can't find any info on these on the Topps site is even more confusing.  Any of the OS collectors know what's going on?  Makes me want to ditch all the new stuff and buy an extra 1-16 run instead.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
Re: Blowout Cards vs. Topps website - I'm confused...
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 05:37:14 PM »
Makes me want to ditch all the new stuff and buy an extra 1-16 run instead.

Finally a voice of reason!
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »
but the Topps website doesn't have any of these.  In fact, Wackys seem like a dead issue on their site. 

The headache of all the chase-cards & ridiculously expensive task of completing a set anymore has already got me confused
no idea what's going on with the topps website. seems like they cleaned house and just dumped all the unsold product in the trash or something. it's a ghost town of wacky items.

yeah, as bad as all the chase cards have gotten, at least we don't have variations in Japanese to deal with (yet) like GPK does

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2014, 07:30:19 PM »
Been out of the hobby for a while & haven't been buying the ANS stuff since 7 or 8, but I'm confused about all these wild new sets coming out.  Blowout Cards has a "Chrome" set in a die-cut-looking box, and a "Star Wars Wacky Packages" set, and ANS Series-11 listed... but the Topps website doesn't have any of these.  In fact, Wackys seem like a dead issue on their site.  Have they abandoned Wackys as something they're seriously marketing, or are these sets just some kind of secret surprise that they're not publicizing yet?  I don't get it.  The headache of all the chase-cards & ridiculously expensive task of completing a set anymore has already got me confused, but why you can't find any info on these on the Topps site is even more confusing.  Any of the OS collectors know what's going on?  Makes me want to ditch all the new stuff and buy an extra 1-16 run instead.

While no info on Chrome is available on the Topps sight a google search should bring up their press release sent to dealers which provides pretty good detail on what Chrome will consist of.    The info has been posted here also so hopefully you are up to speed now. Just don't become a Chromie and you will be OK.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2014, 05:37:28 AM »
Seeing this Blowout Cards Plus every time I log on here 1 year after there was any real type of deal being offered is starting to blow.
Maybe its time to delete it???????

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 06:09:46 AM »
Seeing this Blowout Cards Plus every time I log on here 1 year after there was any real type of deal being offered is starting to blow.
Maybe its time to delete it???????
just have Brad or Pat un-pin it, and it will fade away into history

anything