Author Topic: ANS10 Really Made Me Smile  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Slaytex99

ANS10 Really Made Me Smile
« on: May 13, 2013, 03:13:46 PM »
First of all let me say Topps you really hurt my wallet with ANS10  :] Seriously  >(

But, you know what?  This is definitely my favorite ANS.  Some of the art and gags are epic!

A lot of the bonus stickers were instant classics.  I'm gonna give my opinion of a couple  ;)

Bonus stickers:

3Racketeers - Loool..this one tickles my funny bone.
Hi-Sea - Awesome sticker..very funny and appealing
Robo - My favorite..looks like a painting.  Classic.
Fancy Beast - uhhh, can I have 2 favorites?  Haha.
Clubbed - Love the caveman..how can you wrong :)
Blue Bombit - Amazing!  I mean they could've gone with Blue Vomit but I am so glad they didn't take the easy GPK route.  This is a classic sticker.
Taser's Choice - Just like looking at this one.
Ghoulette - Ghoulette...Haha very nice.  Funny.

Amazing stickers.  Great gags, great art!  Just look at them.  What I love is that they look like hand-painted art, not some computer generates pictures.  The wording on robo is not straight all the way and I love that.  These stickers show a human touch and it makes them classic.

Base Set:

I can't even list all the ones I like, they all rock!  For some reason this set has a more "organic" feel to them if that makes sense.  Some of the other ANS sets had a very overly-glossy photoshop look to them, but I like the direction they went with this set.

Might Be Dog - OMG I laugh everytime I say that out loud  :]
Blow Hole Pop - Genius...love it.  Best lolipop gag since BB Brats.
Tite - Great.  Nice colors and gag.  Real tight sticker.
Allmud Joy - Freakin awesome candy bar sticker.  Love it!
Klepto Bismol - Haha gets me laughing.
Cementos - Love it..I like the candy stickers in this set so much.

I want a poster of Robo...this is one set I want to buy just to stick the stickers where I can see them.

Kudos to Topps and all the talent they have on a successful series.