Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 2002 times)

Offline clarkee

« on: April 18, 2013, 05:36:34 PM »
Hey all newbie here.....

Collected WP's in the late 70's and absolutely loved them.  I have a couple of piles of them and would like to know what series they are and if they worth anything. not that I could part with them. I need to dig them out this weekend but I do remember they had the puzzle on the back. Is there a guide on this forum somewhere that will date them for me?

I even had a Plastered Peanuts towel for christ sake!!

Offline Paul_Maul

Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 05:45:47 PM »
If they have puzzle on the back, they are likely from 1979-80. They aren't worth much, so by all means hang onto them for the nostalgic value!

Also, here's a link for all the information:

http://www.wackypacks.com/

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 10:30:39 AM »
They are almost certainly the '79-'80 reissues and if so, you won't have to lookup any dates. The copyright contains the date. You can tell which series (1-4) based on the number, also. Each one will say "No. xx of yy". Divide yy by 66 to get the series that sticker is from.

Offline Bigmuc13

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 10:31:49 AM »
They are almost certainly the '79-'80 reissues and if so, you won't have to lookup any dates. The copyright contains the date. You can tell which series (1-4) based on the number, also. Each one will say "No. xx of yy". Divide yy by 66 to get the series that sticker is from.

Wayyyyy too much math!!
Still looking for Series 17