Author Topic: Star Trek - TNG "Best of Both Worlds"  (Read 1278 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Star Trek - TNG "Best of Both Worlds"
« on: April 13, 2013, 04:02:36 AM »
This looks interesting, a high-def remastered two part episode put together for the big screen:

Star Trek - Best of both worlds

I'm hoping to go with some people from work.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:24:50 AM by RawGoo »

Offline bigtomi

Re: Star Trek - TNG "Best of Both Worlds"
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 05:25:30 PM »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 08:43:37 AM »
Try this:
Star Trek - Best of both worlds

Thanks!  I edited my original post to use this.  That looks similar to what I had to use on the old forum for uploads - I have made a mental note that this works here.

Are you going to try to go?  I hope to hear from my co-workers tomorrow.  I don't have many ST-TNG episodes on DVD, just special collections of Q, Time Travel, and Borg episodes.  The last one includes the two used in this presentation, so if no one else want to go, I might just sit home and watch them.  But, I think they will look really good on the big screen.  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:46:25 AM by RawGoo »

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 11:43:58 AM »
Thanks!  I edited my original post to use this.  That looks similar to what I had to use on the old forum for uploads - I have made a mental note that this works here.

Are you going to try to go?  I hope to hear from my co-workers tomorrow.  I don't have many ST-TNG episodes on DVD, just special collections of Q, Time Travel, and Borg episodes.  The last one includes the two used in this presentation, so if no one else want to go, I might just sit home and watch them.  But, I think they will look really good on the big screen.  

I love seasons 5 through 7. Especially 7. I've watched that season over and over. With all the post-original Star Trek series,
they seem to have taken a few seasons to really hit their stride.

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 04:25:56 PM »
it was season 3 being capped off by this 2-parter that sold me on this being the best Trek series ever.
I may have to go check it out

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 11:41:38 AM »
Compared to the series of the late 80's and 90's the science fiction of today is a botched abortion. I'm amazed at the crap produced that seems to meet the approval of the masses.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 06:47:28 PM »
it was season 3 being capped off by this 2-parter that sold me on this being the best Trek series ever.
I may have to go check it out

Just got home from the special showing - it was cool to see this on the big screen!  And the cleaned up "restoration" in HD is sharp!  If you go, wait for the bloopers after the episode credits.