Author Topic: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WEDNESDAY, OCT 23, 2013!!!  (Read 57808 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
More marketing, this way you buy the R.E. just to get the wrapper. you could have had a v8

You also get an extra postcard with the RE set

Offline DrDeal

More marketing, this way you buy the R.E. just to get the wrapper. you could have had a v8

I just received my RE set. Loving the better envelope with this set and the 7th PC. I won't bother with the LE Envelope this time around.

Andrew
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:25:19 AM by DrDeal »

Offline mlmtf6

What is the best way to open the LE envelope? 

Offline lucidjc

Untill they are bent in half.

Say it, and it will happen. Why am i not surprised? It was in the flimsy envelope, and yes the plastic is bent.

Offline BRUTE_88

Say it, and it will happen. Why am i not surprised? It was in the flimsy envelope, and yes the plastic is bent.

Well, at least you received 'something' inside your package... My envelope arrived today, and it was completely 'E-M-P-T-Y' with nothing inside, not even an invoice!  As a matter-of-fact, I thought it was a joke that FedEx would even deliver an 'empty' envelope that was obviously damaged in transit.... Definitely got TRICKED in this go 'round rather than TREATED...   :angry1:

Gonna be a loooonnnggg phone call with TOPPS tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 05:21:42 PM by BRUTE_88 »

Offline FourRoses

Didn't I tell RawGoo it could be worse?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
First we had Beanball Bubble Gum and now an Emptimo Absents cigars....

Offline crackedjerk

Topps screwed up my order as well.  However, they sent me an extra ANS11 album, so I more than lucked out.  On the invoice, there wasn't even the one ANS11 album I ordered, but in the box, there were two.  I'm sorry for the hassles others have had, but appreciate that carelessness doesn't always go against the consumer at Topps.

By the way, if anyone wants to buy or trade for my extra, I'm going to post in both the buy and trade sections of the forum.

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
Topps screwed up my order as well.  However, they sent me an extra ANS11 album, so I more than lucked out.  On the invoice, there wasn't even the one ANS11 album I ordered, but in the box, there were two.  I'm sorry for the hassles others have had, but appreciate that carelessness doesn't always go against the consumer at Topps.

By the way, if anyone wants to buy or trade for my extra, I'm going to post in both the buy and trade sections of the forum.

Got (2) ANS7 the same way.....I keep 1-6 in it LOL.......Topps just says  "Keep It"

Offline BRUTE_88

Re: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WEDNESDAY, OCT 23, 2013!!!
« Reply #219 on: November 22, 2013, 04:48:50 PM »
Well, at least you received 'something' inside your package... My envelope arrived today, and it was completely 'E-M-P-T-Y' with nothing inside, not even an invoice!  As a matter-of-fact, I thought it was a joke that FedEx would even deliver an 'empty' envelope that was obviously damaged in transit.... Definitely got TRICKED in this go 'round rather than TREATED...   :angry1:

Gonna be a loooonnnggg phone call with TOPPS tomorrow.

WOW... HOLY-MOLY... Today, I actually finally received my Halloween LE replacement Postcards, that were missing in the mail!  Thanks TOPPS!  :great:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 04:50:50 PM by BRUTE_88 »

Offline ClubbedCanadian

Re: WACKY HALLOWEEN POSTCARDS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE - WEDNESDAY, OCT 23, 2013!!!
« Reply #220 on: November 23, 2013, 01:24:35 AM »
I just got another Tricky edition set cause they forgot the bonus card in the 1st set.
And again horrible packing and even after talking to them on the phone about how bad it was the 1st time,everything loose in a huge box,,my comic was bent as well,from the binder and I guess they have had alot of complaints this year he said.
We wait all year for the Halloween set and this year was a complete mess,all my sketches were the same theme and all doubles of bio cards again.
After having scewed up almost every order in the last 5 years I'm about done with Topps.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2013, 11:06:13 AM »
I still can't believe their are Halloween LE PC's at Topps store. They have them reduced to $37 a pack today.

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2013, 02:00:17 PM »
Funny. A few weeks ago someone was selling a set or two claiming they were sold out online.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »
Funny. A few weeks ago someone was selling a set or two claiming they were sold out online.

There is someone on ebay selling an open pack with a Ping sketch for $75. I've seen a few unopened packs for sale also for $99. Maybe someone from here...hmmmm?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2013, 02:50:00 AM »
There is someone on ebay selling an open pack with a Ping sketch for $75. I've seen a few unopened packs for sale also for $99. Maybe someone from here...hmmmm?

That particular auction for the opened pack does boggle my mind.....

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I was just on Topps site and they still have Halloween LE PC's. They have sold out of the RE though. Unreal!

Offline ClubbedCanadian

I was just on Topps site and they still have Halloween LE PC's. They have sold out of the RE though. Unreal!

Wow,,epic fail!
The RE sets sell out cause at least ya get a somewhat rare bonus card  :P