Author Topic: ANS10 packs & wrappers  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Kook

ANS10 packs & wrappers
« on: April 05, 2013, 01:31:06 PM »
I'm looking to complete my ANS10 wrapper & pack collection without having to purchase 3 boxes.

There is a 16 pack box (topps online), a 24 pack hobby box & a 24 pack retail box. I'd like to get a pack & wrapper from each type of box, but I'm not sure of the pack codes. I don't care if the packs have been searched, since I'm keeping the 3 packs as unopened.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Even if you just have the pack codes for each of the 3 box types along with the contents, that will help me know what I need to track down, and also to update the ANS10 Master List.
Thanks

Here are the Boxes/Code:
PKG000487  Special 16 ct Box (seen at Topps.com)
PKG000486  Retail 24 ct Box
PKG000531  Hobby Edition 24 ct Box

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: ANS10 packs & wrappers
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 03:14:26 PM »
I posted the hobby box & pack codes awhile back and they're on the list already.

PKG000531  Hobby Edition 24 ct Box
PKG000529  Hobby Edition Wrapper (foil)
exact same contents and odds as the gravity feed packs. packs look identical, except for PKG# and UPC.
also, they are foil, whereas the gravity feed are white plastic

I opened all the packs in my box though, so I don't have any unopened I can help you with.

I'm looking to complete my ANS10 wrapper & pack collection without having to purchase 3 boxes.

There is a 16 pack box (topps online), a 24 pack hobby box & a 24 pack retail box. I'd like to get a pack & wrapper from each type of box, but I'm not sure of the pack codes. I don't care if the packs have been searched, since I'm keeping the 3 packs as unopened.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Even if you just have the pack codes for each of the 3 box types along with the contents, that will help me know what I need to track down, and also to update the ANS10 Master List.
Thanks

Here are the Boxes/Code:
PKG000487  Special 16 ct Box (seen at Topps.com)
PKG000486  Retail 24 ct Box
PKG000531  Hobby Edition 24 ct Box

anything