Author Topic: Thoughts on sketch artist awards  (Read 13722 times)

Offline Joe G.

Re: Thoughts on sketch artist awards
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 05:43:25 PM »
Brad the only thing about ANS 10 awards is that there are probably a ton of sketches we haven't seen yet.  Starting with Olds 4 might have been better since we seen them all (pretty much).

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 05:51:53 PM »
Brad the only thing about ANS 10 awards is that there are probably a ton of sketches we haven't seen yet.  Starting with Olds 4 might have been better since we seen them all (pretty much).

True, but we have a whole month. We could also do OLDS4 polls as well. Make it a totally wacky April.
Ill try and add it but this weekend will be crazy. If someone wants to take the initiative I will set up another child board for OLDS4 so they don't get all jumbled into one.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »
I set up the board but I will have to set up the polls. I probably won't get to it until mid next week but since we've had so much exposure to OLDS4 it shouldn't matter. People will be ready for those polls.

I think this will be fun for the month of April. I may have to do my own sketch as a prize to the winning artists...HaHa :]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 06:01:37 PM by BumChex »

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2013, 06:09:32 PM »
Brad, that's a fun idea but maybe you should ask Neil instead.😃

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2013, 06:14:24 PM »
Brad, that's a fun idea but maybe you should ask Neil instead.😃

You haven't seen my artwork...LOL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2013, 08:10:40 AM »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 06:11:20 PM »
Only a couple weeks left so make sure to vote! You can change your vote at any time so vote today and change later. Right now we are only averaging about 7 votes per category.
Do it! Do it today! VOTE!

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 09:09:39 AM »
Only a couple weeks left so make sure to vote! You can change your vote at any time so vote today and change later. Right now we are only averaging about 7 votes per category.
Do it! Do it today! VOTE!

I'm holding off voting until I see ALL of the sketch cards (every last one of 'em)! More samples please!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 04:37:12 PM »
I'm holding off voting until I see ALL of the sketch cards (every last one of 'em)! More samples please!

Not saying you can sway the voting but I don't think it's against the rules to post scans of all your sketches. We really do want to see them. I haven't been to Engstroms blog in awhile. I wonder if he posted all of his sketches?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2013, 09:46:56 PM »

Vote now and if we get enough votes I will post an animated GIF of a naked woman walking in my living room :great:
You have to vote to see it. We only have a handful of votes now and we have a week left. eBay has slowed down on ANS10 sketches so look at posts and look at new and completed auctions on eBay for inspiration for your vote. Do it TODAY?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
Everyone!
Only a couple days left. No need to wait. Vote now! I'm hopeful of at least 50 votes. We will do more of these but I thought this voting would be great for Wacky month that only lasted 3 days...LOL  :] :]
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:41:06 PM by BumChex »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
Looks like the voting has ended. Not too many votes so I guess a lot of people don't have opinions on this.
Hopefully the ANS poll will be better. I'm trying to make this fun to come up with ideas to keep people entertained between series. If anyone has any other fun ideas I'm all for it.

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2013, 07:04:34 AM »
Looks like the voting has ended. Not too many votes so I guess a lot of people don't have opinions on this.
Hopefully the ANS poll will be better. I'm trying to make this fun to come up with ideas to keep people entertained between series. If anyone has any other fun ideas I'm all for it.

Anytime you do something new, it takes time for people to catch on and participate. I'm sure you'll see a better response with each new sketch card poll...

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2013, 09:02:29 AM »
Anytime you do something new, it takes time for people to catch on and participate. I'm sure you'll see a better response with each new sketch card poll...

your just sayin' that b/c you won all the polls!! :] :] :]

more might have voted if they were as sketch card crazy as Brad...how many people actually purchased collector's boxes?? he shoud have just stated with one poll...posted all the sketches at once and left voting open longer....my 2c

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2013, 11:25:45 AM »
your just sayin' that b/c you won all the polls!! :] :] :]

more might have voted if they were as sketch card crazy as Brad...how many people actually purchased collector's boxes?? he shoud have just stated with one poll...posted all the sketches at once and left voting open longer....my 2c

Actually, I didn't even check the polls until now. Shame on me...

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2013, 02:31:42 PM »

I was searching around for the polling results on the threads until I realized it’s a link on the Home tab

Click the Home tab, and look under the “General Wacky Packages Discussion” header

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2013, 02:37:12 PM »
The "Wacky Polls" child board is also where we'll put the ANS polls once it's decided how to set them up.  That discussion is in another thread, but I figured your screen shot here is a good place for me to point this out.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 02:38:47 PM by RawGoo »

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2013, 02:42:39 PM »
The "Wacky Polls" child board is also where we'll put the ANS polls once it's decided how to set them up.  That discussion is in another thread, but I figured your screen shot here is a good place for me to point this out.

BTW, I notice now that the polling results ARE posted at the top of each thread that has a poll

It is nice to have them all listed in one place, so you don't have to find the original thread

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »
BTW, I notice now that the polling results ARE posted at the top of each thread that has a poll

It is nice to have them all listed in one place, so you don't have to find the original thread
Unfortunately we can't do more than one poll per thread. There is a mod for multiple polls in a thread but that mod hasn't been updated in awhile and it wouldn't install.

anything