Author Topic: Buying Neil Camera OS4 Sketches  (Read 21756 times)

Offline quas

Buying Neil Camera OS4 Sketches
« on: March 24, 2013, 01:05:21 PM »
If anyone has any OS4 sketches drawn by Neil Camera that they would care to sell (perhaps to help fund ANS10 purchases?), please send me a PM, or email me directly at marctsimon@hotmail.com.

Tobacco and alcohol sketches are the best, but I'll consider anything and everything!   

Thanks,   :c017:
Marc
Marc

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: Buying Neil Camera OS4 Sketches
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 09:06:50 PM »
If anyone has any OS4 sketches drawn by Neil Camera that they would care to sell (perhaps to help fund ANS10 purchases?), please send me a PM, or email me directly at marctsimon@hotmail.com.

Tobacco and alcohol sketches are the best, but I'll consider anything and everything!   

Marc

PM sent.

Offline quas

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 05:05:01 AM »
Just wanted to refresh my posting and let everyone know that I'm still looking, in spite of OS4 being "history" at this point!  Any OS4 Smokin' Joes and Wheatons would be welcomed for consideration as well!

Thanks!

Marc
Marc

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 11:23:27 AM »

Throw in sexy sketches and you’ve got all the vices!         :D

Offline quas

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 05:19:50 AM »

Marc

Believe it or not, I'm still looking for OS4 Camera sketches.  There remain 11 of Neil's tobacco sketches posted last year that are still unaccounted for (at least from my perspective).  I'll pay pretty darn handsomely for any of these....even leads would be helpful....thanks!
Marc

Online Kook

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 08:53:38 AM »
Believe it or not, I'm still looking for OS4 Camera sketches.  There remain 11 of Neil's tobacco sketches posted last year that are still unaccounted for (at least from my perspective).  I'll pay pretty darn handsomely for any of these....even leads would be helpful....thanks!

You may have to play the lottery and buy directly from Topps.  :o  Who knows how many olds4 boxes are still left, but it may be a lot since they are still running a sale on them. They're down to $39.71/box. May be a large "Camera cache" hiding there...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 08:55:27 AM by Kook »

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 10:02:47 AM »
Marc, do you find those Tobacco sketches addictive?

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 12:09:16 PM »
Could be the nicotine.   :]

Offline quas

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »
Marc, do you find those Tobacco sketches addictive?

Absolutely, even being a nonsmoker...
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 12:11:37 PM »

You may have to play the lottery and buy directly from Topps.  :o  Who knows how many olds4 boxes are still left, but it may be a lot since they are still running a sale on them. They're down to $39.71/box. May be a large "Camera cache" hiding there...

Been doing that too.....quite a bit......anybody care to buy a batch of Hunt sketches and Taylor sketches?   :P
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 07:25:49 AM »

OK, I played the lottery as you suggested and did reasonably well - got 2 of the 11 not yet accounted for.  Now I'd pay handsomely for any of the following 9 remaining Camera tobacco sketches:   :D

Mare
Heave
Camels
El Emptimo
Truant
Sell'Em
White Fowl
Bent
Ditch Masters
Marc

Online Kook

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 08:04:50 AM »
OK, I played the lottery as you suggested and did reasonably well - got 2 of the 11 not yet accounted for.  Now I'd pay handsomely for any of the following 9 remaining Camera tobacco sketches:   :D

Mare
Heave
Camels
El Emptimo
Truant
Sell'Em
White Fowl
Bent
Ditch Masters

Glad to hear it! So Olds4 is or is not sold out?

Offline quas

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 09:22:17 AM »
Glad to hear it! So Olds4 is or is not sold out?

Topps is now showing it as sold out, and it seems final this time.
Marc

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 09:28:59 AM »

Mare
Heave
Camels
El Emptimo
Truant
Sell'Em
White Fowl
Bent
Ditch Masters

I can't remember, how many were done total? Do you have all the others?

Offline quas

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 10:26:15 AM »
Neil posted two sets of pictures and I have managed to acquire the sketches he posted other than these 9.  So I have fewer than half the ones he posted.
Marc

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 06:54:30 PM »

Mare
Heave
Camels
El Emptimo
Truant
Sell'Em
White Fowl
Bent
Ditch Masters

That's pretty darn good, getting 2 more Neil sketches! Alex

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2014, 05:45:48 PM »

OK, I played the lottery as you suggested and did reasonably well - got 2 of the 11 not yet accounted for.

out of how many boxes?

Offline quas

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2014, 07:09:40 PM »
out of how many boxes?

Too many...    >(
Marc

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 06:39:37 AM »
Too many...    >(

so its safe to say you snapped up the rest of the OS4 boxes...wow!!  :o :o

Online Kook

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2014, 11:58:15 AM »
Too many...    >(

Marc, Just saw your completed auction for 16 olds4 boxes:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Topps-Wacky-Packages-Old-School-4-16-FULL-BOXES-384-UNOPENED-PACKS-no-sketches-/251433256182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8a9704f6&nma=true&si=br5cxKtgtaOIKTfEK8wjsOOW9BU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I can't believe they only pull $2/box! The situation reminds me of goldrush - everything in the box is like tailings for the "golden sketches." Considering there are so few olds stickers compared to an ANS release, it's strange that the stickers don't bring more.

Offline quas

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 12:24:32 PM »
Marc, Just saw your completed auction for 16 olds4 boxes:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Topps-Wacky-Packages-Old-School-4-16-FULL-BOXES-384-UNOPENED-PACKS-no-sketches-/251433256182?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8a9704f6&nma=true&si=br5cxKtgtaOIKTfEK8wjsOOW9BU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I can't believe they only pull $2/box! The situation reminds me of goldrush - everything in the box is like tailings for the "golden sketches." Considering there are so few olds stickers compared to an ANS release, it's strange that the stickers don't bring more.

There was one guy a couple of months ago who would have paid nearly $200 for the same lot, but unfortunately he got outbid by some idiot who was just fooling around and never intended to pay.  The idiot was unreachable both by ebay and the phone number provided ("no speak English!").  And the guy who would have paid nearly $200 did not respond to communications either; I suspect he thought the other guy was some sort of shill bidder acting on my behalf.  I filed an unpaid item report and so at least did not have to pay ebay fees, but the whole thing was a massive time waster!
Marc

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 01:14:22 PM »
There was one guy a couple of months ago who would have paid nearly $200 for the same lot, but unfortunately he got outbid by some idiot who was just fooling around and never intended to pay.  The idiot was unreachable both by ebay and the phone number provided ("no speak English!").  And the guy who would have paid nearly $200 did not respond to communications either; I suspect he thought the other guy was some sort of shill bidder acting on my behalf.  I filed an unpaid item report and so at least did not have to pay ebay fees, but the whole thing was a massive time waster!
NO WONDER YOU IN SUCH A FOWL MOOD..................
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline quas

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 01:30:13 PM »
NO WONDER YOU IN SUCH A FOWL MOOD..................

The whole thing made me want to Heave, but I'm not going to get all Bent out of shape.
Marc

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 06:14:21 PM »
The whole thing made me want to Heave, but I'm not going to get all Bent out of shape.

I see what you did there...

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 09:03:43 PM »

The situation reminds me of goldrush - everything in the box is like tailings for the "golden sketches."

lol

Offline quas

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 05:31:31 AM »

Mare
Heave
Camels
El Emptimo
Truant
Sell'Em
White Fowl
Bent
Ditch Masters

Still looking for these!  There's a finder's fee if you can locate them and I'm able to purchase!

Marc
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 05:21:48 AM »
Still looking for these!  There's a finder's fee if you can locate them and I'm able to purchase!

Marc

No luck finding any at the Philly show, so just refreshing this post in the hopes of still finding something through the Forum (hope springs eternal...for OLDS4 Camera sketches, and also any by Smokin Joe, Wheaton, Barrett, or Brower)
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 05:54:34 PM »

NOVEMBER 2014 UPDATE - FINALLY WAS ABLE TO PICK UP ONE, SO NOW DOWN TO LOOKING FOR JUST 8!  ANYONE NEED CASH FOR 2014 SERIES 1? :)

OK, I played the lottery as you suggested and did reasonably well - got 2 of the 11 not yet accounted for.  Now I'd pay handsomely for any of the following 9 remaining Camera tobacco sketches:

NOW JUST 8 REMAINING:
Mare
Heave
Camels
El Emptimo
Truant
Sell'Em
White Fowl
Bent

Ditch Masters
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2015, 06:00:47 AM »

I'll now expand my horizons and consider purchasing any OLDS4 sketch cards anyone would care to make available.....particularly Camera, Smokin' Joe, Wheaton, Brower, and Barrett.  Contact me, send me a scan!   :great:
Marc

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2015, 06:25:40 AM »
I'll now expand my horizons and consider purchasing any OLDS4 sketch cards anyone would care to make available.....particularly Camera, Smokin' Joe, Wheaton, Brower, and Barrett.  Contact me, send me a scan!   :great:

I will take a look... :o :o :o

Offline quas

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2015, 10:30:10 PM »

Yes, believe it or not, I'm still seeking OLDS4 sketch cards, especially those by Neil Camera.  Just wanted to finally refresh this post after 4 months of inactivity!  Thanks for your help in my quest!
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2015, 06:15:00 PM »

Once again renewing my request for OLDS4 sketch cards by the artists noted above!

Thanks!  :)

Marc
Marc

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 09:39:38 PM »
Hey Marc,

I still have five returns in my possession. B&W and color Grim, color X-Ray-O-Vac, B&W Putz, and B&W Long N' Slimy. I'd be willing to part with some if you are interested. :)

Offline quas

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 09:54:32 PM »
Hey Marc,

I still have five returns in my possession. B&W and color Grim, color X-Ray-O-Vac, B&W Putz, and B&W Long N' Slimy. I'd be willing to part with some if you are interested. :)

Hi Jason,

If you could send me scans of the 5 at marctsimon@hotmail.com, that'd be great!

Thanks!
Marc
Marc

Offline quas

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2016, 08:58:51 AM »
One more time renewing my request for OLDS4 sketch cards by the artists noted above!

Also looking for an OLDS5 sketch of a Fatina by Fred Wheaton.

Thanks!  :)

Marc
Marc

anything