Author Topic: Help on ANS8 Wacky (newbie)  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Tylerg30

Help on ANS8 Wacky (newbie)
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:25:47 AM »
I'm kinda new to the Wacky scene, but love this stuff!  I was reading where someone opened a bunch of ANS8 and was getting golds at the same rate as the silvers were supposed to be.  Does anybody know if this was an issue throughout the whole production run?  Or just a glitch in a few case batch?  I can get a few cases of it real cheap, just didn't know much about it.  Or if any board members needed anything out of it, I might try a case or 2 to help some people out.

Tyler

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
Re: Help on ANS8 Wacky (newbie)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »
I don't know the answers to your questions, but I wanted to say "welcome." Good to have an enthusiastic new Wacky fan on board, you've come to the right place.

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 01:15:40 PM »
I'm kinda new to the Wacky scene, but love this stuff!  I was reading where someone opened a bunch of ANS8 and was getting golds at the same rate as the silvers were supposed to be.  Does anybody know if this was an issue throughout the whole production run?  Or just a glitch in a few case batch?  I can get a few cases of it real cheap, just didn't know much about it.  Or if any board members needed anything out of it, I might try a case or 2 to help some people out.

Tyler

Welcome. As I recall, it was just a rogue case or 2 that was like that. The reason the cases are cheap now is that there is not much demand, so I would suggest just buying what you want for collecting...and sticking!

Offline Tylerg30

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 02:03:28 PM »
Ok, thanks for your help!  I'll "stick" to ANS 10 then :)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 04:48:14 PM »
getting golds at the same rate as the silvers were supposed to be.  
this happened for me and several others for some boxes of Flashback 1. must of been a whole case done that way.
I don't recall the ANS8 gold mistake though.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:57:58 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

anything