(1/2) > >>

Alfreds.MAD.World...:
Hi all, im looking to buy all parallels of #50 Mimecraft
red parallel
black parallel
silver parallel
cloth parallel
black lud
red lud ( probably out of my price range)

and I would like to trade my 2 golds (helly belly and newts and adders) for 1 gold mimecraft.

thanks,
ray

Fanatical_and_Sickly:
if I had a gold mimecraft, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for either of those two. unfortunately I didn't get one in my collector boxes.
I'm still collating the rest onto a spreadsheet, so it may take awhile. this spreadsheet is insane to create for this series with so many variations to the cards.

sco(o)t:

--- Quote from: Fanatical_and_Sickly on March 17, 2013, 05:57:45 AM ---if I had a gold mimecraft, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for either of those two. unfortunately I didn't get one in my collector boxes.
I'm still collating the rest onto a spreadsheet, so it may take awhile. this spreadsheet is insane to create for this series with so many variations to the cards.

--- End quote ---

I hear you on that (spreadsheet)! The front border and cloth variations are peantiful enough but add in the ludlow back cobinations along with all the fronts... yowza.  So does anyone know/seen if there are ludlow backed "cloth" stickers?

Alfreds.MAD.World...:

--- Quote from: Fanatical_and_Sickly on March 17, 2013, 05:57:45 AM ---if I had a gold mimecraft, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for either of those two.

--- End quote ---

I figured if I offered 2 golds for 1 I would have a better chance of actually obtaining it.
I know its early in the season and people are still getting their stuff together, but I have high hopes on getting it.

BumChex:
Where are you at on your quest? I have more cases coming in on Friday. I probably shouldn't tell you this but I do have a Mimecraft red Lud. I will sell for $100 if that is acceptable. I think that is a fair price for a card that is one per case and one of only about 10. Just PM me if interested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version