Author Topic: ans 10 #50 Mimecraft  (Read 3337 times)

ans 10 #50 Mimecraft
« on: March 17, 2013, 04:54:20 AM »
Hi all, im looking to buy all parallels of #50 Mimecraft
red parallel
black parallel
silver parallel
cloth parallel
black lud
red lud ( probably out of my price range)

and I would like to trade my 2 golds (helly belly and newts and adders) for 1 gold mimecraft.

thanks,
ray

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: ans 10 #50 Mimecraft
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 05:57:45 AM »
if I had a gold mimecraft, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for either of those two. unfortunately I didn't get one in my collector boxes.
I'm still collating the rest onto a spreadsheet, so it may take awhile. this spreadsheet is insane to create for this series with so many variations to the cards.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 06:29:13 AM »
if I had a gold mimecraft, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for either of those two. unfortunately I didn't get one in my collector boxes.
I'm still collating the rest onto a spreadsheet, so it may take awhile. this spreadsheet is insane to create for this series with so many variations to the cards.

I hear you on that (spreadsheet)! The front border and cloth variations are peantiful enough but add in the ludlow back cobinations along with all the fronts... yowza.  So does anyone know/seen if there are ludlow backed "cloth" stickers?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 07:04:42 AM »
if I had a gold mimecraft, I'd trade it in a heartbeat for either of those two.

I figured if I offered 2 golds for 1 I would have a better chance of actually obtaining it.
I know its early in the season and people are still getting their stuff together, but I have high hopes on getting it.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 10:00:46 PM »
Where are you at on your quest? I have more cases coming in on Friday. I probably shouldn't tell you this but I do have a Mimecraft red Lud. I will sell for $100 if that is acceptable. I think that is a fair price for a card that is one per case and one of only about 10. Just PM me if interested.

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 04:01:10 AM »
Where are you at on your quest? I have more cases coming in on Friday. I probably shouldn't tell you this but I do have a Mimecraft red Lud. I will sell for $100 if that is acceptable. I think that is a fair price for a card that is one per case and one of only about 10. Just PM me if interested.
im pm'ed you sir.

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 04:22:12 AM »
For MIMECRAFT #50 I am still in need of :

black Ludlow
cloth

and still would like to trade my 2 golds (helly belly &  newts and adders) for 1 mimecraft gold.
that's 2 for 1 people!

the red lud is out of my price range (for now), but my buddy Rabid Shaver needs that red lud.

thanks all for your help.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 10:47:20 AM by installerray »

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 01:05:14 PM »
Looking for any extra copies of Mimecraft, regardless of border/condition. PM me if you can help out.

Thanks, Mike

anything