Author Topic: ANS 10 - Master List  (Read 56080 times)

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: ANS 10 - Master List
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2013, 11:42:54 AM »
Thanks Rabid Shaver, buckycap, PG Lips, Zenergizer for the additional artists. That leaves 13 artist autograph samples of the 55 titles that haven't surfaced yet:
1 Mtn Doom
4 Taco Belch
8 Lite Sabers
12 Petsi
14 Tubby Grahams
15 Zombie Fitness
17 Pull Pop
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
31 Allmud Joy
33 Fruit of the Loon
40 Mortal Komrades
50 Mimecraft

Master list updated with the additional artist autos referenced. Is anyone going for an artist auto set???

P.S. 13 artists have now been identified in the artist autograph set:
Artists w/auto cards so far(13):
Neil Camera
Pat Chaimuang
Brent Engstrom
Sam Gambino
David Gross
Junghwa Im
Matthew Kirscht
Mark Pingatore
Clause St. Aubin
Joe Simko
Smokin' Joe
Fred Wheaton
John Zeleznik

i HAVE #4 AUTO GRAPH SIGNED BY DAVID GROSS

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »
some further suggested tweaks for consistency:

Awful Apps set (10) available in the following formats:

Black border (Retail and Collector editions)
Cloth (Retail and Collector editions)

As screamed set (10) available in the following formats:

Lost wacky set (3) available in the following formats:

Black border (Collector Edition only)
Gold border w/red Ludlow back (Collector Edition only)

L1 Growgerm
L2 Reejeck Sneakers
L3 Shebad

Offline Kook

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2013, 12:17:33 PM »

Tweaked for consistency  :great:

I was reading on blowout cards that black & red lud backs are 75 subjects - are the awful apps & as seen on TV available in ludlow backs?

Also, are the printing plates available in 75 subjects x 4 colors for a total of 300 printing plates in the entire run?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2013, 12:21:34 PM »

I was reading on blowout cards that black & red lud backs are 75 subjects - are the awful apps & as seen on TV available in ludlow backs?

Also, are the printing plates available in 75 subjects x 4 colors for a total of 300 printing plates in the entire run?

I haven't seen any red or black other than the lost wackys with red lud. I believe you are correct on the plates.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2013, 12:21:46 PM »

might be right on the plates...I have a B12 Bonus Plate

Offline Kook

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2013, 12:27:02 PM »
might be right on the plates...I have a B12 Bonus Plate

I just did a search on ebay & found an awful app plate & an As seen on plate & L3 plate. I didn't even think of the bonus.

Printing plates are AT LEAST 55 base set, 10 awful apps, 10 as seen on, B7 to B14, L1 to L3.

B1 to B6, C1 to C9, magnets, tattoos printing plates need to be confirmed.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:29:27 PM by Kook »

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2013, 05:16:09 PM »
I pulled an Allmud Joy (31) Fred Wheaton  09/15

Offline Kook

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2013, 07:29:35 AM »
I pulled an Allmud Joy (31) Fred Wheaton  09/15

Thanks Hustler08 & Dr Sushi. Our unknown artists list is down to 11 now:
1 Mtn Doom
8 Lite Sabers
12 Petsi
14 Tubby Grahams
15 Zombie Fitness
17 Pull Pop
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
33 Fruit of the Loon
40 Mortal Komrades
50 Mimecraft

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2013, 03:43:13 PM »
Artist autos
1 Smokin Joe
8 Pat C
17 Gambino

Offline Buzzooka

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2013, 02:26:29 PM »

Awful Apps set (10) available in the following formats:

As screamed set (10) available in the following formats:

Lost wacky set (3) available in the following formats:

Black border (Collector Edition only)
Gold border w/red Ludlow back (Collector Edition only)

L1 Growgerm
L2 Reejeck Sneakers
L3 Shebad

By "format" of retail or collector edition; are you saying there are two differnt variations? Or just two ways to get them?

• Administrator
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2013, 04:37:24 PM »
By "format" of retail or collector edition; are you saying there are two differnt variations? Or just two ways to get them?
just that there are two ways to get them.  some things are only retail, some only collector, but some were released to both
maybe there's a better way to say it, as I see what you mean that it could look like it is indicating there are variations

Offline PG Lips

« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2013, 08:51:38 PM »
Artist Autographs:

14 Joe Simko
15 Brent Engstrom

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2013, 10:30:40 PM »
Have we found all artist autos?

Offline Kook

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2013, 05:34:35 AM »
Have we found all artist autos?

After the last 2 posts, we're down to 6 unknown/unsurfaced:

12 Petsi
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
33 Fruit of the Loon
40 Mortal Komrades
50 Mimecraft

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2013, 05:38:07 AM »
we know that 30, 40 and 50 were all painted by Brent Engstrom, just need to see the cards

12 Petsi
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
33 Fruit of the Loon
40 Mortal Komrades
50 Mimecraft

Offline Kook

« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:23 AM »
I'd like to fill in some additional holes in the master list regarding packaging & contents.

I see there are 24 pack hobby boxes on ebay, and Topps is selling 16 pack hobby boxes. Can anyone confirm the pack codes, pack contents, box codes & case codes & box qty for each of the 24 pack & 14 pack boxes?

Regarding the jumbo packs, does anyone know if the 3 different packs come in different boxes or are there 2 boxes? (I went to target & 501 & 502 packs were on the same hook. The other pack was at toysrus) Any case info (codes/qty) on the jumbo packs, or are they just shipped in boxes?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »

12 Petsi
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
33 Fruit of the Loon
40 Mortal Komrades
50 Mimecraft

Petsi is Wheaton.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2013, 10:06:11 AM »

I was initially given the same info from my dealer regarding ludlows being available on the subsets as well as the base set of 55, but I was told that it was an error.  The Luds should only be found on the base titles, with the exception of the 3 Lost Wacky titles with the gold borders.   
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

• Administrator
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2013, 05:15:54 PM »
I'd like to fill in some additional holes in the master list regarding packaging & contents.

I see there are 24 pack hobby boxes on ebay, and Topps is selling 16 pack hobby boxes. Can anyone confirm the pack codes, pack contents, box codes & case codes & box qty for each of the 24 pack & 14 pack boxes?

Regarding the jumbo packs, does anyone know if the 3 different packs come in different boxes or are there 2 boxes? (I went to target & 501 & 502 packs were on the same hook. The other pack was at toysrus) Any case info (codes/qty) on the jumbo packs, or are they just shipped in boxes?
My guess is three boxes for the jumbos, one for each bonus pack type. There is a box for sure for the B1/B2, as full boxes are selling on ebay. I've been trying to get the box number without actually buying one, but...    also, 501 & 502 would not be in the same box.

the 24 pack hobby box numbers I already posted, those are not wrong.
the 16 pack retail box numbers for what topps is selling online will have to wait until someone actually gets one. I'll probably order one during the april fool's event. The pack # may or may not be different than the hobby, but the box number definitely is different.

Offline Kook

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2013, 05:17:32 PM »
Petsi is Wheaton.

Thanks BumChex, PGLips & Fanatical. Down to 2 unknown artist autos:

21 Helly Belly
33 Fruit of the Loon
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:21:49 PM by Kook »

Offline Kook

« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2013, 05:19:55 PM »
My guess is three boxes for the jumbos, one for each bonus pack type. There is a box for sure for the B1/B2, as full boxes are selling on ebay. I've been trying to get the box number without actually buying one, but...    also, 501 & 502 would not be in the same box.

the 24 pack hobby box numbers I already posted, those are not wrong.
the 16 pack retail box numbers for what topps is selling online will have to wait until someone actually gets one. I'll probably order one during the april fool's event. The pack # may or may not be different than the hobby, but the box number definitely is different.

Here's an auction with 3 different box codes. There may be 1, 2 or 3 different pack codes with different odds/content. If anyone has pack code/content info on these boxes, please post. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANS-10-Wacky-Packages-THREE-DIFFERENT-FULL-SEALED-BOXES-RETAIL-HOBBY-16-CT-BOX-/380609559573?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589e18fc15#ht_2903wt_1161

Offline Kook

« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2013, 05:20:29 PM »
I was initially given the same info from my dealer regarding ludlows being available on the subsets as well as the base set of 55, but I was told that it was an error.  The Luds should only be found on the base titles, with the exception of the 3 Lost Wacky titles with the gold borders.  

Noted. Thanks Rob
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:22:09 PM by Kook »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #92 on: March 30, 2013, 10:27:29 AM »
A couple questions for the diligent who maintain these lists (terrific job, by the way)... I saw references to the Master Lists on the forum and did some searching and found them. I do not, however, see updates to these topics when I look at the HOME tab list of recent posts. Do others see posts for this topic show up there? 

How much info are you looking to drive into these lists... for example, in ANS10 there seems to be some artists that did shaped sketches and some that didn't. Are we interested in capturing that level of detail?  How about the ludlow variations for OS3 and OS4, I didn't want to add unwanted info to the existing lists.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Kook

« Reply #93 on: March 30, 2013, 11:25:18 AM »
A couple questions for the diligent who maintain these lists (terrific job, by the way)... I saw references to the Master Lists on the forum and did some searching and found them. I do not, however, see updates to these topics when I look at the HOME tab list of recent posts. Do others see posts for this topic show up there? 

How much info are you looking to drive into these lists... for example, in ANS10 there seems to be some artists that did shaped sketches and some that didn't. Are we interested in capturing that level of detail?  How about the ludlow variations for OS3 and OS4, I didn't want to add unwanted info to the existing lists.

I'd be happy to include information as detailed as someone who has done the research/compilation is willing to do. I think a list of artists who did sketchcards would be important, and if it could be further broken down into who did regular or shaped or both would be even better.

As far as the olds3 & 4, I would say if you have the lud variation info, no reason not to include it, but I would raise each individual issue & add any info into each appropriate thread.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #94 on: March 30, 2013, 11:51:54 AM »
I'd be happy to include information as detailed as someone who has done the research/compilation is willing to do. I think a list of artists who did sketchcards would be important, and if it could be further broken down into who did regular or shaped or both would be even better.

As far as the olds3 & 4, I would say if you have the lud variation info, no reason not to include it, but I would raise each individual issue & add any info into each appropriate thread.

Here is the artist breakdown (who did "traditional sketches" versus the new shaped sketches) as observed thus far on the forum and eBay auctions. Thus far, It appears if an artist did any shaped sketch card, they have done some of each shape.

TRADITIONAL SKETCHES             SHAPED SKETCHES      ARTIST
              x                                                                   Jason Brower
              x                                            x                     Neil Camera
              x                                            x                     Brent Engstrom
              x                                            x                     Sam Gambino
              x                                                                   David Gross
              x                                            x                     Matthew Kirscht
              x                                            x                     Mark Parisi
              x                                            x                     Mark Pingatore
              x                                                                   Sara Richards
              x                                            x                     Joe Simko
              x                                                                   Smokin' Joe
              x                                                                   Strephon Taylor
              x                                            x                     Colin Walton
              x                                                                   Jeff Zapata
              x                                                                   Mike Zapata
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 02:50:34 PM by sco(o)t »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #95 on: March 30, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
I don't know which of the many ANS10 threads this belongs but I watched a plain white box get placed in the toy section of a Target near my work and inside were the jumbo packs.  Interestingly, all but one have this "only at target" marking.  Why would one not have the marking?  I bought one with and one without the marking just so I could open some ASN10 material knowing it hadn't been searched.  Do these have the possibility of having sketches?  Anyone want me to grab the rest of these knowing they are unsearched?
I got a B1, aweful app(#9), tatt00(#7), #46 blue from the non target pack and B4, Awful app(#3), #51 silver, #41 blue from the target pack.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:23:10 PM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Kook

« Reply #96 on: March 30, 2013, 07:17:52 PM »
I don't know which of the many ANS10 threads this belongs but I watched a plain white box get placed in the toy section of a Target near my work and inside were the jumbo packs.  Interestingly, all but one have this "only at target" marking.  Why would one not have the marking?  I bought one with and one without the marking just so I could open some ASN10 material knowing it hadn't been searched.  Do these have the possibility of having sketches?  Anyone want me to grab the rest of these knowing they are unsearched?
I got a B1, aweful app(#9), tatt00(#7), #46 blue from the non target pack and B4, Awful app(#3), #51 silver, #41 blue from the target pack.

So far no info has surfaced about the jumbo pack box. If you could at least get any codes off the box, that would be helpful. I'd be interested in the box (just the box) if you are able to get it. Check the 1st post in this thread for the pack codes available at each location. I will be posting specific content for the 3 jumbo packs shortly.

P.S. I do believe the top pack has the same odds as all other "regular" retail packs - silver, gold, sketch, magnet or tattoo in the "hot card" position. The bottom packs all have 1 bonus sticker & the rest regular base cards (or at least all of the 16 packs I opened from Target & ToysRUs.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 07:21:50 PM by Kook »

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #97 on: March 30, 2013, 08:22:55 PM »
So far no info has surfaced about the jumbo pack box. If you could at least get any codes off the box, that would be helpful. I'd be interested in the box (just the box) if you are able to get it. Check the 1st post in this thread for the pack codes available at each location. I will be posting specific content for the 3 jumbo packs shortly.

P.S. I do believe the top pack has the same odds as all other "regular" retail packs - silver, gold, sketch, magnet or tattoo in the "hot card" position. The bottom packs all have 1 bonus sticker & the rest regular base cards (or at least all of the 16 packs I opened from Target & ToysRUs.
there were no codes on the box, it was a completely white detail-less box.  I suspect it was inside a larger shipment of excel products that were all mixed in one case and the wackys in this white box.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #98 on: March 30, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
I have no idea about the retail stuff but they do include sketches. One of the hot packs I bought was a jumbo and had a b2 bonus.

Offline Kook

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2013, 07:14:23 AM »
Here is the artist breakdown (who did "traditional sketches" versus the new shaped sketches) as observed thus far on the forum and eBay auctions. Thus far, It appears if an artist did any shaped sketch card, they have done some of each shape.

TRADITIONAL SKETCHES             SHAPED SKETCHES      ARTIST
              x                                                                   Jason Brower
              x                                            x                     Neil Camera
              x                                            x                     Brent Engstrom
              x                                            x                     Sam Gambino
              x                                                                   David Gross
              x                                            x                     Matthew Kirscht
              x                                            x                     Mark Parisi
              x                                            x                     Mark Pingatore
              x                                                                   Sara Richards
              x                                            x                     Joe Simko
              x                                                                   Smokin' Joe
              x                                                                   Strephon Taylor
              x                                            x                     Colin Walton
              x                                                                   Jeff Zapata
              x                                                                   Mike Zapata

Thanks Scot.
P.S. Do you know if there were shaped sketches in retail packs as well, or just in the collectors boxes/cases?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 07:18:32 AM by Kook »

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2013, 01:48:05 PM »
Thanks Scot.
P.S. Do you know if there were shaped sketches in retail packs as well, or just in the collectors boxes/cases?

I believe the shaped sketches are collector box exclusives but am not 100% sure.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
I believe the shaped sketches are collector box exclusives but am not 100% sure.

I believe you are right too but you never know about Topps and some of their screw ups. The collector wrapper lists the odds for the shaped sketch. I don't believe the retail lists shaped.

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »
I believe you are right too but you never know about Topps and some of their screw ups. The collector wrapper lists the odds for the shaped sketch. I don't believe the retail lists shaped.

No Retail does not and I have only pulled regular sketch cards from the retail/hobby boxes...no shaped...

Offline Kook

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2013, 01:03:02 PM »
Cereal Boxes have been released. Here is a Bonus Card spoiler:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

P.S. I updated the cereal pack, box & tray codes in the master list. I forgot to check the box codes in tray B before replacing the shrink wrap. Can someone verify the box codes for Honey Tomb, Frite Loops & Frothing Flakes.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:06:53 PM by BumChex »

Offline Spine-Sol

« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2013, 07:27:42 AM »
 :16: What's "Grab the Throne" supposed to be?