Author Topic: ANS 10 - Master List  (Read 56081 times)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: RE: ANS 10 - Master List
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2013, 09:08:20 AM »
I listed all artist autograph cards on ebay. It isn't clear about how many artists or titles since it seems there is no rhyme or reason as to #x of 15, artist or title. They appear to be mixed & matched. If anyone can shed some light on this subset, I'd appreciate it.

Also, the cloth set isn't clear. Is there a cloth set 1 to 55 & awful apps set & others? It appears there are more than just the 55 base cards in cloth.

Here are the 3 artist autograph cards I got to add to your list.............

Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: ANS 10 - Master List
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2013, 09:24:34 AM »
A few mods

Jumbo packs do have a box. I'm working on getting a number. Not sure if there are three boxes or just one

There are 75 cloth cards. 55 base, 10 TV, 10 Apps

Artists signatures are 15 per title, numbered 1 to 15 of 15.Not sure how many of the titles have autograph versions though.

I pulled an artist signature from the elusive David Gross....haven't seen any of his on evilbay....you can add him to the master list...

I also pulled a Bonus Card Printing plate....not too many of those either...??

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2013, 11:00:36 AM »
I was fortunate enough to get a Zeldah/Engstrom autograph card, too.  I think it's 04/15,
in case anyone's keeping track.

Offline Kook

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2013, 11:40:21 AM »
I was fortunate enough to get a Zeldah/Engstrom autograph card, too.  I think it's 04/15,
in case anyone's keeping track.

Does anyone know if there is any order to the artist autographs? I only listed the first dozen or so on ebay to try and find a pattern. Doesn't appear to be a pattern with the #xx of 15, or # & title or title & artist. Seems totally random.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2013, 03:33:35 PM »
Does anyone know if there is any order to the artist autographs? I only listed the first dozen or so on ebay to try and find a pattern. Doesn't appear to be a pattern with the #xx of 15, or # & title or title & artist. Seems totally random.

The cards are numbered by the actual card number. Is that what you mean?

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2013, 04:19:41 PM »
The cards are numbered by the actual card number. Is that what you mean?

Each Artist signed an art card of the art they created or painted 15 times.  The # is the order Topps chose in the set in top (r) corner
.....totaling 825 (15 x 55)  total signed cards.  ;)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2013, 04:38:53 PM »
Each Artist signed an art card of the art they created or painted 15 times.  The # is the order Topps chose in the set in top (r) corner
.....totaling 825 (15 x 55)  total signed cards.  ;)

Maybe there isn't a full set of 55? Because if you take 46000 packs ans divide by the odds of 1:88 that only comes to 522. That would make it roughly 35 different cards.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »
Based on 46.000 packs here is a breakdown of sets based on odds

Base - 2500
Red - 836
Black canvas - 836
Gold - 25
Black Lud - 60
Red Lud - 10
Cloth (including Apps & TV) - 44
Lost Wacky Gold - 5
Star Auto (5 card set) 288
Sketch cards total 800
Artist Autos - 522 total

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »
Based on 46.000 packs here is a breakdown of sets based on odds

Base - 2500
Red - 836
Black canvas - 836
Gold - 25
Black Lud - 60
Red Lud - 10
Cloth (including Apps & TV) - 44
Lost Wacky Gold - 5
Star Auto (5 card set) 288
Sketch cards total 800
Artist Autos - 522 total

Not sure were you got the 46,000...but your numbers look very harmonious  :P

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 06:21:59 PM »
Not sure were you got the 46,000...but your numbers look very harmonious  :P

Based on the odds of buy backs and plates. Someone have a different number?

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2013, 06:49:28 PM »
Based on the odds of buy backs and plates. Someone have a different number?
I was using that math I just was not sure if the odds for collectors and hobby where base on separate or together.  meaning for instance the odds of a sketch in the collectors box was 1: in anumber but in the hobby it was 1: in a much higher number.  I could do the plates and figure the collectors because there are only 4 plates per card assuming they only released a set of 55 and not a plate for the as screammed or awful apps of lost wackys.  Then I can pinpoint the number of cases.  It is hard though to do the hobby boxes with gold and cloth included in them both.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 07:05:09 PM »
I was using that math I just was not sure if the odds for collectors and hobby where base on separate or together.  meaning for instance the odds of a sketch in the collectors box was 1: in anumber but in the hobby it was 1: in a much higher number.  I could do the plates and figure the collectors because there are only 4 plates per card assuming they only released a set of 55 and not a plate for the as screammed or awful apps of lost wackys.  Then I can pinpoint the number of cases.  It is hard though to do the hobby boxes with gold and cloth included in them both.

My stats are only for collector cases. There is no way to figure out production of hobby/retail unless there was something we knew had a set value like plates.
The problem figuring this out is interpreting Topps odds. There are plates for all the cards including TV,apps, & lost. I used the 1:211 ratio for base. So I'm basing the odds of any plates as 1:211 and the other plates are just tougher to pull. This figure could still be wrong but if Topps only included 30 buybacks then the numbers match.
It's really a food guesstimate at this time.
Another thing is the Topps flyer lists 800 sketches in all outlets but with the same ratio formula it works to 800 just in the collector boxes. Maybe Topps is using fuzzy logic ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:12:11 PM by BumChex »

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2013, 08:04:17 PM »
My stats are only for collector cases. There is no way to figure out production of hobby/retail unless there was something we knew had a set value like plates.
The problem figuring this out is interpreting Topps odds. There are plates for all the cards including TV,apps, & lost. I used the 1:211 ratio for base. So I'm basing the odds of any plates as 1:211 and the other plates are just tougher to pull. This figure could still be wrong but if Topps only included 30 buybacks then the numbers match.
It's really a food guesstimate at this time.
Another thing is the Topps flyer lists 800 sketches in all outlets but with the same ratio formula it works to 800 just in the collector boxes. Maybe Topps is using fuzzy logic ;)
Ok then your math would be the same as I figured.  Except cloth and gold are a guestimate based on that they are also in the hobby packs.  (or that is the amount of sets of gold and cloth in the collectors sets).  I would figure that that would be a good baseline.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
Ok then your math would be the same as I figured.  Except cloth and gold are a guestimate based on that they are also in the hobby packs.  (or that is the amount of sets of gold and cloth in the collectors sets).  I would figure that that would be a good baseline.

Only collector boxes not hobby/retail. If you are looking for good odds of pulling golds you best start buying collector boxes before they run out. You would be spinning your wheels and money looking for golds in hobby boxes.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2013, 05:04:35 AM »
Only collector boxes not hobby/retail. If you are looking for good odds of pulling golds you best start buying collector boxes before they run out. You would be spinning your wheels and money looking for golds in hobby boxes.
I would buy more collectors boxes but for 500 per case and I only want the black ludlow and Clothes it would be cheaper to buy direct from ebay.  That is taking in account the averages of the other cards and selling them.  I think I am ahead doing it that way.  I will admit it is fun to open though.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2013, 12:26:06 AM »
More pics of artists autographs including one that isn't on the master list.
I can't figure out the numbering system in the upper right hand corner. Could that number be the sequence no?
That would mean that there are at least 24 different cards in this series.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2013, 06:12:56 AM »
More pics of artists autographs including one that isn't on the master list.
I can't figure out the numbering system in the upper right hand corner. Could that number be the sequence no?
That would mean that there are at least 24 different cards in this series.

the number in the upper right is just the base set card number.

so potentially 55 different, but the pulls so far don't seem to support that.

Offline Kook

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2013, 07:23:04 AM »
the number in the upper right is just the base set card number.

so potentially 55 different, but the pulls so far don't seem to support that.

I had a little more time to look into the artist autographs set. I will post a list of all the ones from ebay and the handful forum members at the bottom of this thread. I got them all together to try and figure out some kind of pattern. What I did figure out is:

It appears the artists did a certain number of their own #1 to #15 sets. When you look carefully at the bottom of the card, the artist's name & sequence is printed on the card. I originally thought each artist did 1 set of 1 to 15. If you check the list & see the collection of #12s, you'll see Im did 3 different # 12 of 15s. That indicates that at least he did 3 sets of 15. Each artist may have done more than 1 set of 15.

I think if we can figure the total number of collectors cases, the odds of the artist autos, we can back into the total # of artist autos. Then divide the total by 15 & that should give us the number of "1 to 15" sets.

I'm also not sure if we have all the artists signatures yet in the list. I seem to remember seeing a few names I didn't recognize in sketch auctions, yet I don't see their signatures in the 12 artists that have surfaced so far. If anyone knows of an artist who has done ans10 sketches, yet not on the list of known artists autos yet, please post.

If any of the artists can/will chime in, they would certainly be able to shed some light on the composition of this set.

As far as the titles go in relation to the artists, I don't believe there is a correlation. It appears there were sets of 1 to 55 printed up for these BEFORE the artists gold imprint xx/15 which may have been printed/applied after. Maybe Dr Popper could weigh in on that...

Artists w/auto cards so far(12):
Neil Camera
Pat Chaimuang
Brent Engstrom
Sam Gambino
David Gross
Junghwa Im
Matthew Kirscht
Mark Pingatore
Clause St. Aubin
Joe Simko
Smokin' Joe
Fred Wheaton

Known Artist Autograph cards so far:
1 Dungeon Donuts(11) - Smokin' Joe
1 Tomb Gator(20) - Brent Engstrom
1 Feet Fighter(45) - Brent Engstrom
2 BO Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom
2 Diarrhea of Windy Kid(37) - Neil Camera
2 Klepto Bismol(39) - Junghwa Im
2 Newtella(51) - Junghwa Im
3 Play-Gogh(7) - Junghwa Im
3 Reeper's(9) - Neil Camera
3 B.O. Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom
3 Dungeon Donuts(11) - Smokin' Joe
3 Might Be Dog(16) - Junghwa Im
3 Hippy Meal(22) - Smokin' Joe
3 Snakers(55) - Smokin' Joe
4 Pooper Mario(5) - Brent Engstrom
4 UltraTite(29) - Smokin' Joe
4 Pop Farts(38) - Mark Pingatore
5 Dungeon Donuts(11) - Smokin'Joe
5 Fiber Won(23) - Fred Wheaton
6 Peter Pawn(13) - David Gross
6 Scream of Wheat(18) - Matthew Kirscht
6 Rold Cold(19) - Claude St. Aubin
6 Crawley Racher(36) - Joe Simko
8 Pooper Mario DooDLand(5) - Brent Engstrom
8 Blow Hole Pop(26) - Junghwa IM
8 Crawley Rancher(36) - Joe Simko
9 Milk Deads(3) - Junghwa Im
9 Tomb Gator(20) - Brent Engstrom
9 Bogus Burgers(34) - Brent Engstrom
10 Wuss in Boots(27) - Mark Pingatore
10 UltraTite(29) - Smokin' Joe
12 Green Chant(24) - Pat Chaimuang
12 Chronic Degenerates(25) - Brent Engstrom
12 Chia Pest(41) - Sam Gambino
12 East Muck(44) - Junghwa Im
12 Benadrool(47) - Jungwa Im
12 Newtella(51) - Junghwa Im
12 Pampered(52) - Brent Engstrom
13 BO Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom
13 Hippy Meal(22) - Smokin' Joe
13 Jack Stinks(28) - Sam Gambino
13 Lucky Germs(53) - Junghwa Im
14 BO Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom
14 Cementos(43) - Neil Camera
14 Feet Fighter(45) - Brent Engstrom
15 Flustered Flakes(2) - Fred Wheaton
15 Play-Gogh(7) - Junghwa Im
15 Crawley Rancher(36) - Joe Simko
15 Feet Fighter(45) - Brent Engstrom
15 Snakers(55) - Smokin' Joe
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 07:54:32 AM by Kook »

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2013, 07:33:15 AM »
I had a little more time to look into the artist autographs set. I will post a list of all the ones from ebay and the handful forum members at the bottom of this thread. I got them all together to try and figure out some kind of pattern. What I did figure out is:

It appears the artists did a certain number of their own #1 to #15 sets. When you look carefully at the bottom of the card, the artist's name & sequence is printed on the card. I originally thought each artist did 1 set of 1 to 15. If you check the list & see the collection of #12s, you'll see Im did 3 different # 12 of 15s. That indicates that at least he did 3 sets of 15. Each artist may have done more than 1 set of 15.

I think if we can figure the total number of collectors cases, the odds of the artist autos, we can back into the total # of artist autos. Then divide the total by 15 & that should give us the number of "1 to 15" sets.

I'm also not sure if we have all the artists signatures yet in the list. I seem to remember seeing a few names I didn't recognize in sketch auctions, yet I don't see their signatures in the 12 artists that have surfaced so far. If anyone knows of an artist who has done ans10 sketches, yet not on the list of known artists autos yet, please post.

If any of the artists can/will chime in, they would certainly be able to shed some light on the composition of this set.

As far as the titles go in relation to the artists, I don't believe there is a correlation. It appears there were sets of 1 to 55 printed up for these BEFORE the artists gold imprint xx/15 which may have been printed/applied after. Maybe Dr Popper could weigh in on that...

Artists w/auto cards so far(12):
Neil Camera
Pat Chaimuang
Brent Engstrom
Sam Gambino
David Gross
Junghwa Im
Matthew Kirscht
Mark Pingatore
Clause St. Aubin
Joe Simko
Smokin' Joe
Fred Wheaton

3 B.O. Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom
12 Lucky Germs(53) - Junghwa Im
13 Bean Jerky(25) - Sam Gambino

added my pull, 12 Lucky Germs(53) - Junghwa Im to the list

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2013, 08:08:25 AM »

I'm thinking the artist sigs are tied to whoever developed the concept or painted the art for that card.

the signature clear stickies are almost certainly done separate from from the cards, and then applied later. Both for these and the guest star sigs. It's the best way to do it. Only the stickies are sent to the artists, who sign and send them back. They may even be given extra stickies so that if they screw some up, no big deal. Topps gets the sig stickies back and sticks them to the prepared card. That way the cards never have to go through the mail and can't get lost, damaged accidentally or have crappy signatures.

I think this list would be far, far clearer if ordered by base card number and not signature sequence number.
such as:

11 Dungeon Donuts - Smokin' Joe: 1, 3, 5

although personally, I have no idea why folks are tracking the sig number. there are 15. I guess it tracks how many of the 15 have surfaced?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:15:07 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline Kook

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2013, 08:14:24 AM »
I sorted the list  by artist, and then by title #. Interesting that no 2 artists have signed the same title in the sample we have, so the titles may not be random by artist.  Also, it seems some artists have many more titles than others. There may be a 1 to 15 run for each artist per title they did, some artists with more titles than others??? Here are the lists if it helps anyone out to figure a pattern. Again, the artists could clear this up for sure...

Artists list with known titles:
(34 so far of the 55)
---------------------------------
Junghwa Im (9 titles)
Brent Engstrom (7 titles)
Smokin' Joe (4 titles)
Neil Camera (3 titles)
Sam Gambino (2 titles)
Mark Pingatore (2 titles)
Fred Wheaton (2 titles)
Pat Chaimuang (1 titles)
David Gross (1 titles)
Matthew Kirscht (1 titles)
Clause St. Aubin (1 titles)
Joe Simko (1 titles)

Sorted by title #:
-----------------------------------------------
8 Pooper Mario(5) - Brent Engstrom
3 BO Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom

sorted by Artist & then title #:
----------------------------------------
3 BO Shock(10) - Brent Engstrom

6 Crawley Rancher(36) - Joe Simko

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:04:32 AM by Kook »

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2013, 08:20:39 AM »
Here are the lists if it helps anyone out to figure a pattern. Again, the artists could clear this up for sure...

I think the artist sigs are tied to whoever developed the concept or painted the art for that card.
Just like the postcards, the sigs aren't random, they are only signed by the artist that developed/painted the card.

Offline Kook

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2013, 08:29:48 AM »
I think the artist sigs are tied to whoever developed the concept or painted the art for that card.
Just like the postcards, the sigs aren't random, they are only signed by the artist that developed/painted the card.

Yes, I agree this seems to be the emerging pattern. So far 34 titles have surfaced by 12 artists. Now, the question is, for the master list, how many titles of the set of 55 cards will have a 1 to 15 run of the artist's signature... Are all 55 titles done for a total of 55 x 15 or 825 total Artist's signature cards? So far, there are 34 confirmed titles done by 12 artists for a minimum of 34 x 15 or 510 artist signature cards. Unless we get some concrete clarifications, we can only speculate based on the cards that actually surface on the forum, or ebay.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:07:19 AM by Kook »

Offline Kook

« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2013, 10:54:51 AM »
If anyone has artist autograph cards (pulled them personally, or has seen them on ebay) with the following titles, please post. The following 21 titles have not surfaced yet with artist autographs:
1 Mtn Doom
4 Taco Belch
6 Pillsburied
8 Lite Sabers
12 Petsi
14 Tubby Grahams
15 Zombie Fitness
17 Pull Pop
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
31 Allmud Joy
32 Battlesheep
33 Fruit of the Loon
35 The Legend of Zelduh
40 Mortal Komrades
42 Chux Mix
46 Tric Tac
48 Newts and Adders
49 Ninjagoo
50 Mimecraft
54 Monster Thigh

Also, the following 12 artists have been confirmed with at least 1 autographed title in ANS10. If you have pulled an artist auto with an artist not mentioned here (or spot one on ebay), please post the info here so I can update the list:
Junghwa Im (9 titles)
Brent Engstrom (7 titles)
Smokin' Joe (4 titles)
Neil Camera (3 titles)
Sam Gambino (2 titles)
Mark Pingatore (2 titles)
Fred Wheaton (2 titles)
Pat Chaimuang (1 titles)
David Gross (1 titles)
Matthew Kirscht (1 titles)
Clause St. Aubin (1 titles)
Joe Simko (1 titles)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:05:09 AM by Kook »

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2013, 11:13:11 AM »
...have Engstrom Zelduh 1/15 (35)

Offline buckycap

« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »
Joe Simko Battlesheep auto cards are out there.
I got one coming that I bought on eBay.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2013, 03:39:05 PM »

I believe they are the artist who painted the art. I know Parisi and Jay have a lot of input on the concept. I also know that Mark Stepper was involved with a couple concepts.

Offline PG Lips

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 01:43:04 PM »
These are on eBay:

Tric Tac #46, John Zeleznik Autograph
Newts and Adders #48, Brent Engstrom Autograph

These were on eBay:

Chocolate Crypt, #6, Joe Simko Autograph

I have or soon will have:

Chux Mix  #42, Junghwa Im Autograph
Ninjagoo  #49, John Zeleznik Autograph
Monster Thigh #54, Brent Engstrom Autograph

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2013, 07:56:01 AM »
Are the odds of each border color listed somewhere in any of these ANS10 threads?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2013, 05:05:09 PM »
...have Engstrom Zelduh 1/15 (35)

And I have the same title but it's 4/15

I do have an unopened case waiting for me to open when I return from vacation so maybe I'll add another to the list?

Offline Kook

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2013, 07:08:28 AM »
These are on eBay:

Tric Tac #46, John Zeleznik Autograph
Newts and Adders #48, Brent Engstrom Autograph

These were on eBay:

Chocolate Crypt, #6, Joe Simko Autograph

I have or soon will have:

Chux Mix  #42, Junghwa Im Autograph
Ninjagoo  #49, John Zeleznik Autograph
Monster Thigh #54, Brent Engstrom Autograph

Thanks Rabid Shaver, buckycap, PG Lips, Zenergizer for the additional artists. That leaves 13 artist autograph samples of the 55 titles that haven't surfaced yet:
1 Mtn Doom
4 Taco Belch
8 Lite Sabers
12 Petsi
14 Tubby Grahams
15 Zombie Fitness
17 Pull Pop
21 Helly Belly
30 Deers of War
31 Allmud Joy
33 Fruit of the Loon
40 Mortal Komrades
50 Mimecraft

Master list updated with the additional artist autos referenced. Is anyone going for an artist auto set???

P.S. 13 artists have now been identified in the artist autograph set:
Artists w/auto cards so far(13):
Neil Camera
Pat Chaimuang
Brent Engstrom
Sam Gambino
David Gross
Junghwa Im
Matthew Kirscht
Mark Pingatore
Clause St. Aubin
Joe Simko
Smokin' Joe
Fred Wheaton
John Zeleznik
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 09:36:55 AM by Kook »

Offline Kook

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2013, 09:36:15 AM »
Does anyone know if all 3 lost wackys were available in gold border with red ludlow back? So far, I've only seen L2 gold border red ludlows (2 total) on ebay.

Also, I'd like to confirm that awful apps & as screamed were only available in regular black border & cloth, but in none of the other parallel border or back variations.

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
Also, I'd like to confirm that awful apps & as screamed were only available in regular black border & cloth, but in none of the other parallel border or back variations.
yes. that is correct.

mods I'd like to see with the top of the list:

Base Set (55) available in the following formats:

Black border (Retail and Collector editions)
Cloth set (Retail and Collector editions)
Gold border (Retail and Collector editions)
Blue border (Retail edition only)
Silver border (Retail edition only)
Red border (Collector edition only)
Black background canvas (Collector edition only)
Black Ludlow (Collector edition only)
Red Ludlow (Collector edition only)

Offline Kook

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2013, 11:06:28 AM »
yes. that is correct.

mods I'd like to see with the top of the list:

Base Set (55) available in the following formats:

Black border (Retail and Collector editions)
Cloth set (Retail and Collector editions)
Gold border (Retail and Collector editions)
Blue border (Retail edition only)
Silver border (Retail edition only)
Red border (Collector edition only)
Black background canvas (Collector edition only)
Black Ludlow (Collector edition only)
Red Ludlow (Collector edition only)

Modified

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2013, 11:30:41 AM »
This has becoming quite the list and to think most of us are trying to tackle it. ;)