Author Topic: Old School Series 2 promo Sue Mee  (Read 6293 times)

Taz

Old School Series 2 promo Sue Mee
« on: April 28, 2010, 11:23:14 AM »
Has anyone looked closely at their Old School Series 2 promo "Sue Mee" and noticed the the cut line on some are off set but the sticker is centered.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 11:41:58 AM by Taz »

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Old School Series 2 promo Sue Mee
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 11:42:09 AM »
As anyone looked closely at their Old School Series 2 promo "Sue Mee" and noticed the the cut line on some are off set but the sticker is centered.

I just checked mine and I have one that is way off and the rest look fine.  The sheet must have shifted during the scoring.  How many of yours are like that?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Taz

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 11:57:59 AM »
I just checked mine and I have one that is way off and the rest look fine.  The sheet must have shifted during the scoring.  How many of yours are like that?

I have 2 total like this.

Offline dth1971

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »
The Sue Mee promo is the smallest size Wacky sticker ever since the 1982 and 1986 Wacky Packages Album Stickers.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 04:51:52 PM »
The Sue Mee promo is the smallest size Wacky sticker ever since the 1982 and 1986 Wacky Packages Album Stickers.

If you are referring to the size of the actual art and die-cut area I would think it is the smallest Wacky ever produced, in the history of the entire world!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 05:11:01 PM »
Quote from: dth1971
maybe, maybe not. depends. see below...

If you are referring to the size of the actual art and die-cut area I would think it is the smallest Wacky ever produced, in the history of the entire world!
the stickers that are stuck on the kid's boxers packaging has got Sue Mee beat. they are probably 2/3 that size.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 07:35:17 PM »
the stickers that are stuck on the kid's boxers packaging has got Sue Mee beat. they are probably 2/3 that size.

I posted about this in the other forum a while back. The "room service" stickers are smaller than Sue Mee, and yes, the "boys boxer" stickers are even smaller.

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 08:43:52 PM »
What about the room service Wackys?

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 05:50:13 AM »
What about the room service Wackys?

Yup, they are actually smaller.  I didn't think about them.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 05:51:27 AM »

Are the stickers with the boxers stuck on the packaging?  Is there a pic anywhere of them?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 09:19:48 AM »
Are the stickers with the boxers stuck on the packaging?  Is there a pic anywhere of them?
yes, stuck on the packaging.
Looks like Rusty has images of all of them on his site. There's a group shot, and individual pages as well
http://www.wackypackages2007.com/wacky-packs/merchandise/kids-boxers/

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:38 PM »
Yup, they are actually smaller.  I didn't think about them.
OK - I didn't realize that the Room Service Wackys were so small.  I've never seen them in person so I just assumed that they were the normal size and that the sheets they come on were big.

So what are the dimensions of one of these sheets?

Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 04:57:37 PM »
OK - I didn't realize that the Room Service Wackys were so small.  I've never seen them in person so I just assumed that they were the normal size and that the sheets they come on were big.

So what are the dimensions of one of these sheets?

The sheet size is 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”.  I still need the "Fresh Breath" sheet which is the tough one.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 05:03:24 PM »
yes, stuck on the packaging.
Looks like Rusty has images of all of them on his site. There's a group shot, and individual pages as well
http://www.wackypackages2007.com/wacky-packs/merchandise/kids-boxers/

I didn't know about those, thanks.  It would have been really cool if they had them set-up like stickers where you could peel them off.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2010, 05:48:45 PM »
Hello everyone, I bought a rather sizable amount of (Wacky) stuff from the "Topps" booth at the show and Mike gave me a stack of about (20) "Sue Mee" (promos) so if anybody needs (1) send me s.a.s.e. & I will send you 1 for free, if you need more than 1 they will be $1 each 1st come 1st serve. All my "Wacky" best...RonZ 8)
P.S. Here is my Address...
Ron Coy
4052 State Route 132
Batavia Ohio 45103
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 12:57:04 PM by RonZombie »
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline Dead

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 07:47:10 PM »
The sheet size is 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”.  I still need the "Fresh Breath" sheet which is the tough one.
I still can't get over that.  I have a collection that consists of 99.99% swill (to the hardcore collector), yet I apparently have one of the few "fresh breath" Room Service Wackies.  Still, I assume that since hardly anyone knows or cares about those that it's not worth all that much, despite it's scarcity.  I don't think I've ever seen the Room Service Wackies listed in any kind of price guide...