Author Topic: Allentown Show requests/offerings  (Read 7999 times)

Offline Paul_Maul

Allentown Show requests/offerings
« on: April 26, 2010, 06:50:21 PM »
Time is always a too short at these shows, so in the interest of efficiency, I suggest people post here anything they're planning on bringing for sale or trade, or conversely, anything they are looking for. This way people can go into the show with an idea of who to seek out for stuff they need.

I will be bringing the following:

About 75 original series singles, most in NM condition
A GAI graded blue poster pack
A high grade Grime Heavy
A complete 7th series with puzzle in pretty nice shape
A couple of nice 8th series blue unopened packs
A couple of Old School sketch cards (Pupsi, Aquax)
Some random original series wrappers

Feel free to contact me if anything is of interest so I'll be sure not to forget it.

Dave

Offline BRUTE_88

Re: Allentown Show requests/offerings
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
Good idea Dave!

Here are some items that I will be bringing to the show:

Die-Cuts
1st & 2nd Series Ludlows
1st Series tan-backs
PSA Graded Series 1 & 2 stickers
3rd Series white-backs
1977 Shedd's Stickers
1979 Test Stickers
1st Series Complete with Puzzle (high-grade)
16th Series Complete with Puzzle
16th Series extra puzzle pieces
Series 14 & 15 singles
OPC Original Series 1-3 singles

...pretty much mostly all the rare or scarce items that anyone would be looking for ;o)
See ya there...

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 07:20:38 PM »
Time is always a too short at these shows, so in the interest of efficiency, I suggest people post here anything they're planning on bringing for sale or trade, or conversely, anything they are looking for. This way people can go into the show with an idea of who to seek out for stuff they need.

I will be bringing the following:

About 75 original series singles, most in NM condition
A GAI graded blue poster pack
A high grade Grime Heavy
A complete 7th series with puzzle in pretty nice shape
A couple of nice 8th series blue unopened packs
A couple of Old School sketch cards (Pupsi, Aquax)
Some random original series wrappers

Feel free to contact me if anything is of interest so I'll be sure not to forget it.

Dave

Great thread!

I plan to bring:
1) my remaining stash of series 4 reissue double sheets(2 sets) - I think I have 8 left as I sold 4 in the last week or so.  I will be turning them over to a dealer to sell for $125 each.  Will sell to anyone who claims one before the show for $85.

2) Mixed assortment of display boxes, mostly original series

3) My extra stash of 19 different old school sketches that includes Chef Girl

4) 4 or 5 other extra old school sketches

Other things I can bring if someone wants to cut a deal:
1) Series 6 uncut sheet in super nice shape - version where Runaway and Truant were replaced!  $400 will consider offers

2) Assortment of original series OPC, diecuts(mostly commons with a few non-repeats), original series unopened packs, some miscellaneous sets including a series 4 Glossy.

3) uncut puzzle sheet series 3 and series 9, puzzle side only see link for scans

http://www.wackypackage.com/Wacky%20Packs/Stuff-For-Sale/3rdpuzzlesheetfront-blankback.JPG

http://www.wackypackage.com/Wacky%20Packs/Stuff-For-Sale/9thpuzzlesheetfront-blankback.JPG

Highly unlikely that I am going to bring my hoard of extra series 1-16 stickers, just too much of a hassle
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:41:31 AM »
Great thread!

I plan to bring:
1) my remaining stash of series 4 reissue double sheets(2 sets) - I think I have 8 left as I sold 4 in the last week or so.  I will be turning them over to a dealer to sell for $125 each.  Will sell to anyone who claims one before the show for $85.

2) Mixed assortment of display boxes, mostly original series

3) My extra stash of 19 different old school sketches that includes Chef Girl

4) 4 or 5 other extra old school sketches

Other things I can bring if someone wants to cut a deal:
1) Series 6 uncut sheet in super nice shape - version where Runaway and Truant were replaced!  $400 will consider offers

2) Assortment of original series OPC, diecuts(mostly commons with a few non-repeats), original series unopened packs, some miscellaneous sets including a series 4 Glossy.

3) uncut puzzle sheet series 3 and series 9, puzzle side only see link for scans

http://www.wackypackage.com/Wacky%20Packs/Stuff-For-Sale/3rdpuzzlesheetfront-blankback.JPG

http://www.wackypackage.com/Wacky%20Packs/Stuff-For-Sale/9thpuzzlesheetfront-blankback.JPG

Highly unlikely that I am going to bring my hoard of extra series 1-16 stickers, just too much of a hassle

Hello Ernie, put me down for 1 of the "Series #4 (Reissue) sheets! See you in a few days!
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 11:54:35 AM »
Anyone going to the show that has higher end ( EX+/NM- or better ) 11th thru 15th Series complete sets ( preferably w/puzzle) please let me know and bring them along. I am in the market to upgrade. I plan on being at the show Sat. only. PM me and we can work out how to get together.
Thanks, Brian.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
Hello Ernie, put me down for 1 of the "Series #4 (Reissue) sheets! See you in a few days!
Got one reserved for you.  We have a trade to complete too eh?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 06:27:59 PM »

Ron, just one more little reminder about bring those 81' Krazy sheets for me to check out.  I don't want to make you have to drive back home if you forget! ha ha
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 07:12:30 PM »
Ron, just one more little reminder about bring those 81' Krazy sheets for me to check out.  I don't want to make you have to drive back home if you forget! ha ha
They're packed & ready to go! See you in a few days...Ron. ;)

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »
Got one reserved for you.  We have a trade to complete too eh?
Absoloutly, I wanted your "Cap'n Crud" sketch for my "Dums" plus the dollar amount we disscused...I have most of what I'm bringing packed & ready to go! See you Saturday...All my WACKY best...Ron.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »
Absoloutly, I wanted your "Cap'n Crud" sketch for my "Dums" plus the dollar amount we disscused...I have most of what I'm bringing packed & ready to go! See you Saturday...All my WACKY best...Ron.
Yup, we are good there.  The month long trade finally completes  :D

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »
Yup, we are good there.  The month long trade finally completes  :D
LOL!!! :] I'm looking forward to meeting you...See you in 3 days!!! WOO HOO!!! :o :] ;D :'(

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 08:48:16 AM »
If anyone has any of the following unopened packs, could you please bring them? I need one ad variation of each, but at the moment I don't remember which variations:

Domestic Series 3 Re-Issue (I believe I need the Wall Poster Ad)
OPC Re-issue (all 3 different packs: 4 sticker, 6 sticker and 8 sticker)
1988 OPC
1989 OPC

Also need yellow poster pack with "Stake Your Claim" ad....

Thanks,
Dave

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 08:12:37 PM »
I do not have much of the harder to get Original series stuff, but I will be bringing my extras. Also, I'll will be bringing an array of different items, alot of newer ANS and unusual ANS stuff. Will have Silvers, Pinks, Greens, Lents, Foils, Blisters, Posters, Pens, FB 2 gravity feed MT box. ANS Sale sheets. If anyone needs any ANS On Sale Here Posters LMK.

85 compete series.

Original Series assorted cards in various conditions from Series 2 to Series 15. Puzzle cards too !

Will be bringing my Wacky Guitar for all to check out !

Anyone need any ANS boxes let me know, I have mt's and full boxes in various series. If anyone wants me to bring these Wacky Package towels to trade, I have a new Slacker Jack and Weakies. LMK and I'll bring it.

Of course I'll be bringing my extra Old School base cards and puzzle cards to trade and I have an extra Jim Mean, Qreep, 15th Ave.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 08:14:28 PM by Playbug »
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 05:56:04 PM »
I completely forgot to ask!  There are some Irish wackys I've been hoping to get -- original (not US "repeat") titles.  This is last minute request, but anyone with extra Irish, maybe we can make a deal at the show!

Offline ScaryLee

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 08:24:18 PM »
I'm going to try to be there for sure. I will be bringing a healthy sized pile of old school sketches for possible trading. I'm also bringing stickers and puzzle pieces, need 4 bottom middles and 2 bottom rights.

The main things I would like to be able to trade for or buy is a white back Hungry Jerk from original series 3.

I also need to do some trading or buying to even up my series 6 foil sets. Need F4 Armor, F5  8 lives, F6  Nutlees and F7  commit

I also need several series 3 foils raisin brain, will trade for or pay $1 a piece for.

I also need a whats in the box Footsie Roll.  

from ANS2 i need two #21

From ANS3 I need: 3, 14 (2), 36 (2), 39 , 41 (2), 45, 46 (2), 48, 51

from Ans5 # 35

From ANS6 i need four #12 Yo Playa

Will trade 4 old school stickers or puzzle pieces for ans singles.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 04:52:48 AM »
I'm going to try to be there for sure. I will be bringing a healthy sized pile of old school sketches for possible trading. I'm also bringing stickers and puzzle pieces, need 4 bottom middles and 2 bottom rights.

The main things I would like to be able to trade for or buy is a white back Hungry Jerk from original series 3.

I also need to do some trading or buying to even up my series 6 foil sets. Need F4 Armor, F5  8 lives, F6  Nutlees and F7  commit

I also need several series 3 foils raisin brain, will trade for or pay $1 a piece for.

from ANS2 i need two #21

from Ans5 # 35

I can bring you the following:

ANS2 21x2
ANS3 3, 41x2, 45, 51
ANS5 35
ANS6 12x4

That puts a good dent in your list, and should complete 7 sets for you!  I might have a WITB Footsie Roll for you, got it from a vending machine pack last week, just have to make sure it's not one I needed.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 05:04:56 AM by RawGoo »

Offline ScaryLee

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 08:03:22 AM »
That's awesome, thank you!

Offline ScaryLee

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 08:45:00 AM »
I'm also bring old school red envelopes with 5X7 stickers for trading, and I encourage others to bring theirs.

Offline ScaryLee

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »
Oh, and I also need greens # 17 bum chex and # 49 Hairy Lee from Flashback 1 if anyone has them that is coming.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 12:19:25 PM »
Oh, and I also need greens # 17 bum chex and # 49 Hairy Lee from Flashback 1 if anyone has them that is coming.
I have your green Bum Chex, will add it in with the rest.

Offline Feetena

• 10....err, 9 toes in every bowl!
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 04:51:28 PM »
By chance if anyone has an extra 15th series Moron Pot Pie in NM or better condition, please bring it, I'm looking for one!  Thanks.

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 04:59:54 PM »
Sorry I keep throwing in last minute needs, but I'm also game for punched die cuts -- about all  I can afford in that realm.  
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 05:05:13 PM by Monsterettes »

Offline Monsterettes

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2010, 06:07:26 PM »

from ANS2 i need two #21

from Ans5 # 35

I can fill out pretty much all of the ANS stickers not already taken care of.  I have:
ANS 3, 14x2, 36x2, 39, 46x2, 48
Looking forward to seeing you in Philly!

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 06:25:04 PM »
I will also be bringing my ANS doubles to trade with anyone looking to make more ANS complete sets. I am trying to finish more complete ANS sets as well so bring your ANS doubles to trade as well !!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 08:16:49 PM »
This is last minute request, but anyone with extra Irish, maybe we can make a deal at the show!
Is that legal behavior in Allentown!?
 :D