Author Topic: Philly Non-Sports Card Show PROMO!  (Read 34201 times)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
Re: Philly Non-Sports Card Show PROMO!
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2010, 09:57:38 PM »
I agree, the "vintage" stuff is by FAR my favorite, but the (ANS) stuff is great also! For me it just more stuff to love, there's no nostalgia in it, but it's cool for me just to see "Wackys" alive & well!

Ahh, grasshopper, in time the ANS nostalgia will kick in. Most likely when you are not expecting it to.

At least that's what I think.  8)
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Taz

« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2010, 03:40:49 AM »
You're missing the point. Your comments are coming from wanting this card and being unable to attend the show. But the promoters of the show aren't in the business of making sure a promo card is available nationwide. They're promoting a show, and Topps happens to be cooperating with them trying to drum up interest by making a special card available. While I admit few are attending the show primarily for the card, making it available outside the show utterly defeats the purpose of its existence, so at that point they might as well just scrap it.

I understand that someone who really wants this is frustrated that it's not readily available. But there just isn't any reason for the show promoter to cooperate in making it more widely available.

First off, since I did not add a smiley, or type JK then you had know idea I was just messing around but you had to stick your nose in it and make a comment. For the sake of the rest of the forum , put it to rest already because we know how you feel on this subject!

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2010, 08:13:14 AM »
First off, since I did not add a smiley, or type JK then you had know idea I was just messing around but you had to stick your nose in it and make a comment. For the sake of the rest of the forum , put it to rest already because we know how you feel on this subject!

Posting in a thread in which I've been participating....interesting definition of sticking my nose in. Was there a private conversation going on? For the record, your post sounded like you thought it unfair the promoters would require you to attend the show to get the promo when you're geographically not able to do so. That's how it came across without the smiley. That's what I was responding to. Sure, I'll put it to rest so we can get back to important stuff.

Offline Turbo

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2010, 11:57:07 AM »
Excellent idea! That way, we have a confirmation and security that we are covered. I do NOT want to have to buy one on eBay from Turbo a week from now for $20!!!

Fuck you

I sell 1 on eBay everytime from the show and I help 3-4 other people out everytime and only charge them what I pay + shipping.
I don't need you to buy from me. I help people out that don't talk shit all the time
leave my name out of your post!!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2010, 02:17:04 PM »

Fuck you

I sell 1 on eBay everytime from the show and I help 3-4 other people out everytime and only charge them what I pay + shipping.
I don't need you to buy from me. I help people out that don't talk shit all the time
leave my name out of your post!!
So why are you digging up posts that are many months old that have had little follow through since then?  If anything, many people have come to your aid on this topic since then so you look bad in digging up ancient posts and in effect negating the support you received.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Turbo

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2010, 11:43:43 AM »
So why are you digging up posts that are many months old that have had little follow through since then?  If anything, many people have come to your aid on this topic since then so you look bad in digging up ancient posts and in effect negating the support you received.

It's not just the old shit. The same people have something to say about the show the other week. In tired of my name being in peoples posts and shit talking.

It's none of your business so stay out of it.

I don't start shit with anyone and people still have shit to say about every show that I list one of my extra promo on eBay.

It's the same people over and over and there is recent posts and I don't have the time to reply to all of them.
Why does swiski always have something to say about what I'm selling my extra promo for that everytime they say I don't want to have to pay $20 from turbo.
Maybe if people would stop talking shit and email me I would give them a promo for the cost of shipping like I do for the other people I help out. No they would rather bitch about what I'm selling ONE promo for on eBay. 

brad wants to post that he can't stand my auctions because I break the limited set up.
I Sell the postcard set, bonus card and bio set by themselves just like brad does and others. When I sell a sketch the coa goes with it, he makes no sense he can sell the same things without the sketch but if I do it it's such a problem because I'm breaking a set up.
I never sold a sketch without the coa. Mist that buy the sketch don't want the postcards, bio set and bonus card since they already have it.

If people could learn to leave my name out of posts and email me I would help more people out on here. I already have 5 people that I get promos for at the show.

I mind my own business and never started shit with anyone on here until they want to post something negative about what I'm selling.
I don't have the time like some people to search eBay and post look what this person is selling this or that for. People can list or do what they want and if you don't like it move on. I see crazy prices on eBay on cards and I don't come on the forum and post the link to talk shit on that person. No one has to buy it and they act like they have to pay me $20 for a promo, like I said if they would email and ask do you have a extra you can sell me, I would and it would only cost them shipping and for a bubble mailer, but instead of then doing the civilized thing they would rather bitch about my price.

Yes I typed this on my iPhone. Yes I posted a 1000 word essay. Any more questions??

People want to tell me I need to start posting more on here, why would I when people have negative things to say about what i'm selling everytime a new promo or series comes out.

Did you ever hear the saying, "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" or you treat others how you want to be treated. I see some love to fight and like the drama so I'll give you what you want. You know when you post something negative about someone that they are going to reply, if you don't like arguing then why do some of you post what you do knowing it's going to cause a problem.
I can let things go and don't hold grudges but when you see post after post talking shit i'm going to give my 2 cents!!