Author Topic: Topps Annual Discount Sale  (Read 2502 times)

Offline jleonard1967

Topps Annual Discount Sale
« on: November 11, 2012, 04:51:14 AM »
Has anyone heard if Topps will be doing their Christmas sale.  The last two years I picked up boxes of wacky's and folders at steep discounts.  I am holding out that they do it again this year.  I just haven't heard anything.  I think last year it was near the end of November.  If anyone has any information (even a rumor) Let us know

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Topps Annual Discount Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 12:24:55 PM »
I don't think there was any advance notice of any kind last year, it just showed up on their site on Black Friday.
I say cross your fingers and hope they do it again next week.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 12:29:08 PM »
I check it daily,  got some binders and extra cards I want to buy.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »
Oh well all weekend TOPPS has been catering to their Baseball constituents.  No love for the Non-sport collector.

Offline chickenfat2010

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 11:39:14 AM »
Oh well all weekend TOPPS has been catering to their Baseball constituents.  No love for the Non-sport collector.
Their still offering a few new deals every day this week (I think) and among today's deals is a non-sports card deal.....a two for one offer re Mars Attacks cards

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »
Their still offering a few new deals every day this week (I think) and among today's deals is a non-sports card deal.....a two for one offer re Mars Attacks cards

The problem with the MA boxes on Topps is they are the retail boxes so you don't get a sketch per box like the hobby boxes. I think the odds are like 3 boxes to one sketch.

Offline chickenfat2010

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 12:25:58 PM »
The problem with the MA boxes on Topps is they are the retail boxes so you don't get a sketch per box like the hobby boxes. I think the odds are like 3 boxes to one sketch.
Right, I forgot to mention that. Also their are NO GOLD Mars Attacks cards in the retail boxes as opposed to the hobby boxes.