Author Topic: World's largest re-stick?  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
World's largest re-stick?
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:57:53 PM »
Had to take down my giant Gyppy for when we start showing the house. Wasn't as difficult as it could have been. Wow that wall looks so plain now...

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: World's largest re-stick?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:12:36 PM »
Had to take down my giant Gyppy for when we start showing the house. Wasn't as difficult as it could have been. Wow that wall looks so plain now...

That is just fricken huge! I have the 2' example. I really wish this could have worked out better for Topps and LTL. They just couldn't get their act together with OS. I did buy a lot of their OS stuff but they're riddled with flaws.

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 08:44:58 PM »
That is just fricken huge! I have the 2' example. I really wish this could have worked out better for Topps and LTL. They just couldn't get their act together with OS. I did buy a lot of their OS stuff but they're riddled with flaws.

Yep. I would love to have a giant Cap'n Crud with the correct color shading.

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »

I must have completely MISSED this coming out.  I remember the large wall decal things, but this looks like a banner or something.  When did THESE come out? 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 04:41:11 PM »
I must have completely MISSED this coming out.  I remember the large wall decal things, but this looks like a banner or something.  When did THESE come out? 

LTL Prints had the original license for these Wacky Packages "wall prints" in 2010, including the Gyppy Pop - here's the 2010 thread:
http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=106.0

My house hasn't looked the same since!!

A new company has the license now.  Check out this site for available titles:
http://www.Walls360.com/WackyPackages

anything