Author Topic: WACKY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 6403 times)

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
WACKY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
« on: November 03, 2012, 05:54:56 AM »
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Offline FourRoses

Re: WACKY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 08:12:21 AM »
I'll do my best to fire each and every incumbent regardless of party!

Offline dth1971

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 07:49:54 PM »
I'm not Lady Gag Me but I approve this message.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »
I'll do my best to fire each and every incumbent regardless of party!
YES!!!!!  I wish there were more thinkers like you.  Break up the comfy incumbants who have formed ill conceived alliances and now are more concerned with lining their pockets than with the needs of the constiuants who voted them into office!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 10:13:17 PM »
YES!!!!!  I wish there were more thinkers like you.  Break up the comfy incumbants who have formed ill conceived alliances and now are more concerned with lining their pockets than with the needs of the constiuants who voted them into office!

Read Jessie Venturas new book. It's exactly what you are describing.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 01:51:26 AM »
Read Jessie Venturas new book. It's exactly what you are describing.
Ok, thanks for the heads up!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 01:56:33 AM »
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

St.Patricks themed postcard set featuring booze and beer
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Online lucidjc

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 01:54:03 AM »

Or Corned Beef and Cabbage Themed?

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 05:57:00 AM »
CORNY BEASTS AND MISFITS..................                   NOW GET TO WORK                      CHOP CHOP
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »
It looks like Mirky in a landslide...LOL I'm thinking today's election could be too close to call. Get your popcorn ready!

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 08:26:01 AM »
Yes!

Lets do the same thing over and over while expecting different (and hopefully better) results! Gotta love the electorate! In four months they'll all bitch and moan that nothing is being done except partisan bickering. My confidence in America grows each and every day!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 09:17:09 AM »
Yes!

Lets do the same thing over and over while expecting different (and hopefully better) results! Gotta love the electorate! In four months they'll all bitch and moan that nothing is being done except partisan bickering. My confidence in America grows each and every day!

Is it just me or is it odd seeing Yoda (avatar) discussing 2012 American politics. The jucstaposition makes me smile.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline FourRoses

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 09:23:11 AM »
I couldn't get Burger Thing to scale for an avatar. The next best thing is a green midget who can lift a fighter out of a swamp with only his mind.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 05:23:50 PM »
Dang! I just lost on the Mirky art with a bid of $1455. It was hanging around $700 for the last few days. Since 3 others sold for around $700, I thought I had a shot. oh well, more money to spend on XMas!

Online lucidjc

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 06:42:56 PM »
Dang! I just lost on the Mirky art with a bid of $1455. It was hanging around $700 for the last few days. Since 3 others sold for around $700, I thought I had a shot. oh well, more money to spend on XMas!

Sorry i had to do this to you Brad, but as you can see I'm a huge Creature fan and i couldn't let this one get away. Makes a great addition to the creature collection. This is my first piece of art and i am blown away at the quality. Great job Smokin' Joe!

Jim

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 08:54:31 AM »

Sorry i had to do this to you Brad, but as you can see I'm a huge Creature fan and i couldn't let this one get away. Makes a great addition to the creature collection. This is my first piece of art and i am blown away at the quality. Great job Smokin' Joe!

Jim

Very nice! At least it went to a good home. Congrats! Now you will be hooked on original art. That is how I started. Once you see the quality and detail you will want more.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 07:38:02 PM »

Jim

You effing scored!!! I was gunning for that also!!!
Alex

Offline Smokin Joe

• "Get some for your honey"
    • Smokin' Joe's Art and Illustration
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 09:50:48 AM »
Thanks Creature Lovin' Jim,
  I am a Wacky Monsters fan from the original 70's Wacky series'. When they started releasing the ANS I noticed there was hardly a monster to be had... so I sent some gag concepts to Topps (mostly monsters... Zilla, Kongsford, Del Monster, Yeti Wip...etc.) and started contributing to the ANS releases. I'm usually monster heavy in my submissions. I was gald they approved my creature for Mirky Way. The monsters are always fun to paint.
  Glad it went to a good home. Enjoy!
           Smokin' Joe
Smokin' Joe

Offline Plan 9

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 01:50:23 AM »

Jim

That's a good piece. Now you just need one of my life size creature statues to complete your collection!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 06:23:16 AM »
That's a good piece. Now you just need one of my life size creature statues to complete your collection!

That thing would scare the shit out of me every time I walk into the room...LOL

Offline JasonLiebig

• CollectingCandy.com
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 12:33:32 PM »

Incredible work.   It blows my mind.
Jason Liebig - A swell TV host (currently on History Channel) who used to oversee Marvel Comics' X-Men - now creator and curator of WishbookWeb.com and CollectingCandy.com, a celebration of candy packaging, marketing and the people behind it all

Offline Jason Brower

• jasonbrowerart.com
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »

Did you make this? That is amazing. I would love to have this as a costume!

Online lucidjc

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 05:53:07 PM »

I'm trying not to look at it.