Author Topic: wanting to buy outside of ebay.  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Hawaiian punks

wanting to buy outside of ebay.
« on: October 12, 2012, 11:11:46 AM »
 Aloha, I am a causal collector, love the art, love how they make me feel, like being eight again...
  I find eBay is dominated by big time players with large bank to play with, this is not the case for me.
 I am interested in lots of any series of the 70's, with the exception of 79, since I collected them as a kid.
 I most likely will never be able to buy all the series, just to expensive, I am trying to acquire an example of each individual title for my collection.
   Also living in Hawaii, I have no other access to the hobby other than eBay and this great place, the forum.
Aloha, Lou.

Offline bigtomi

Re: wanting to buy outside of ebay.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 11:48:43 AM »
I (as do others) have many extras of most original series stickers that I'd sell for a very fair price. If you have a want list, post it or PM me with it and I'll see if we can't fill some of that void.

When you say "I am trying to acquire an example of each individual title for my collection" and also say "I most likely will never be able to buy all the series", this confuses me; it sounds contradictory. Can you clarify what you mean?

Offline Hawaiian punks

Re: wanting to buy outside of ebay.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 11:05:08 AM »
Sorry for the confusion. I would like an example of each different title since some were repeated often
So out of lets say, series 1, a  lot were repeated again in 1979. The Titles I would be looking for would be:
Breadcrust             Series 3:
Grave Train             Spit and Spill       
Fink                       Wheez- it
Dopey Whip             Snatch-A-Pak
Spray nit                 Dr Ono
cover Ghoul              No Tips
Kook Aid                   Hired
Series 2:                  Hungry Jerk
Gurgle                      Choke King
All Brain                    Motorzola
Hurts                        Windchester
Log cave in             
Putrid                       
Dull
Run Tony

So just some of the titles I would like.