Author Topic: Pat Piggot  (Read 11524 times)

Offline dth1971

Pat Piggot
« on: April 11, 2010, 08:22:30 PM »
Who remembers the 1991 Wacky Packages designs done by Pat Piggot? I once wrote to him and he sent me a list of the Wackies he did for the never released 1992 Wacky Packages 2 series (2 of them - Brainola and My Spittle Pony - ended up in Wacky Pack Flashback 2 as LOST WACKIES stickers).

Offline Jean Nutty

Re: Pat Piggot
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 05:27:39 PM »
Who remembers the 1991 Wacky Packages designs done by Pat Piggot? I once wrote to him and he sent me a list of the Wackies he did for the never released 1992 Wacky Packages 2 series (2 of them - Brainola and My Spittle Pony - ended up in Wacky Pack Flashback 2 as LOST WACKIES stickers).
I like this one he did!

One of the many reasons I love this new forum is that posting web images is an easy copy and paste with a highlight and a click. You can right click on any web image, select Properties, copy the address (URL), paste it in a post, highlight the address, and then click the Insert Image icon (5th icon from the left, above the crazy faces).
Just a copy, highlight, and a click. Easy as pie. Being a Simpleton at heart, I appreciate Brad's forum making my life a tiny bit easier.

Offline Crakola Crayons

• 10+ years of homemades
  • "...I'll stop the world and melt with you..."
    • Martin's View (blog about music, TV, movies and comics)
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:06:19 AM »
Thanks for posting that "Boys' Lice" image.  I had never seen it until today.  Very well done art on it.
My blog on music, comics, film and more - Martin's View - http://mcmaenza.blogspot.com/

Offline Swiski

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 11:35:50 AM »
I'm going to sound like Daryl here....but Pat Piggot should release a home made parody series with all pig related parodies. He could call them Wacky Pig-ckages...no wait, that's dumb....Porky Packages!

Here's a few ideas for spoofs:

Pigsy Sticks
Swinex Nasal spray
Pork Peppermint Patty
Boy Snouts of America
Pig Red gum

Offline dth1971

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 12:17:50 PM »
I'm going to sound like Daryl here....but Pat Piggot should release a home made parody series with all pig related parodies. He could call them Wacky Pig-ckages...no wait, that's dumb....Porky Packages!

Here's a few ideas for spoofs:

Pigsy Sticks
Swinex Nasal spray
Pork Peppermint Patty
Boy Snouts of America
Pig Red gum

I think Pat Piggot is retired from the Wacky Pack business now.

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 03:21:17 PM »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2020, 11:00:03 PM »
Is Pat even still alive?

Offline CaseyRob

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2021, 06:56:14 AM »
Is Pat even still alive?

Yeah, he's still around and sculpting!