Author Topic: 1973-1974 Wacky Packages SERIES 1-11 Lookin to fill in some holes?  (Read 3491 times)

Offline mrpython

Hello. I'm just a dude with a lot of wacky packages.

Anyone interested in buying wacky package cards from series 1-11 has come to the right place. Please make a post in this thread with all of the cards you're in need of. I will private message you with a picture of the back and front of the cards you asked for that I do have. From there you can make an offer.

Please don't make a request if you're not serious about making an offer! I'm not interested in selling single cards.. this is more for people looking for multiple cards to complete their decks. I'm not dealing with anything under $10. If we make a deal you must have an ebay account.

Post your comments, questions, and card requests... and I shall be frequenting this thread. :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:21:55 PM by mrpython »

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: 1973-1974 Wacky Packages SERIES 1-11 Lookin to fill in some holes?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 05:34:36 AM »

Anyone interested in buying wacky package cards from series 1-11 has come to the right place. Please make a post in this thread with all of the cards you're in need of. I will private message you with a picture of the back and front of the cards you asked for that I do have. From there you can make an offer.

Please don't make a request if you're not serious about making an offer! I'm not interested in selling single cards.. this is more for people looking for multiple cards to complete their decks. I'm not dealing with anything under $10. If we make a deal you must have an ebay account.

Post your comments, questions, and card requests... and I shall be frequenting this thread. :)

I am in need of all of them!! show me what you got!! what is the condition of these Wacky's?? where did you get them?? why the ebay account??how many times will you be "frequenting" this thread?? :o

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 09:31:33 AM »

How long are you taking offers ie "taking offers" opens the bidder into a situation of never knowing when/if the offer will be taken or shopped around.  Why dont you just list it all on ebay to simply life?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline mrpython

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 10:34:08 AM »
How long are you taking offers ie "taking offers" opens the bidder into a situation of never knowing when/if the offer will be taken or shopped around.  Why dont you just list it all on ebay to simply life?

I understand what you mean. Ebay and this website are just two mediums to coming to a deal.. so I figured on this website, buyers would have a better opportunity to come to me.

I am in need of all of them!! show me what you got!! what is the condition of these Wacky's?? where did you get them?? why the ebay account??how many times will you be "frequenting" this thread?? :o

I'll take some pictures of the stack for this thread and post it today. The cards are all in good condition.. some of the white backs are slightly stained. I got them from my great grandfather who owned a shop in the day, and I'm selling extras. Some cards in the stack have as many as 15+ duplicates.

The ebay account is so buyers can feel safer not having to deal with a stranger with 2 posts and no reputation.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:42:27 AM by mrpython »