Author Topic: 10 Again closing out on Wacky shirts  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Joe G.

10 Again closing out on Wacky shirts
« on: June 28, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »
Just bought a ton of shirts for my kids and thought people might want to know that 10-again is closing out on Wacky shirts. Almost everything is on sale, but limited sizes available.  I'm sure if you ask they will be happy to include one of those cool Wacky Tattoos. 

Here is a link:
http://www.10againclothing.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=wacky

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: 10 Again closing out on Wacky shirts
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
Just bought a ton of shirts for my kids and thought people might want to know that 10-again is closing out on Wacky shirts. Almost everything is on sale, but limited sizes available.  I'm sure if you ask they will be happy to include one of those cool Wacky Tattoos. 

Here is a link:

yea all they have is the small puny ones for men.sux..not real men!! the boys shirts are nice though...and cheap...

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:54:21 PM »
Hustler, yeah I know I bought a ton for my son Josh and daughter Rachel but only one for myself.  I actually went by 10 Again today (it's close to us in LA) and the owner is great.  Very friendly, a Wacky fan and was very cool with my kids.  He also has a great Mars Attack gum wrapper shirt.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 02:57:47 AM »
Just bought a ton of shirts for my kids and thought people might want to know that 10-again is closing out on Wacky shirts. Almost everything is on sale, but limited sizes available.  I'm sure if you ask they will be happy to include one of those cool Wacky Tattoos.  

Here is a link:

Picked up a few for myself, they arrived a few days ago.  No tattoo though   :sad:

For those interested in material, the Toad was 100% cotton, Milk Muds and Molten Crisp 50/50.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 09:13:24 AM »
Hustler, yeah I know I bought a ton for my son Josh and daughter Rachel but only one for myself.  I actually went by 10 Again today (it's close to us in LA) and the owner is great.  Very friendly, a Wacky fan and was very cool with my kids.  He also has a great Mars Attack gum wrapper shirt.

They been great - bought a lot of shirts in the past even 2fer's in XXL they are great...Is he CLOSING out of Wacky shirts FOR GOOD?? or is it just his current stock?? I always wear the shirts to the shows....does he have a nice office/showroom??

He doesn't include those tattoos anymore real bummer.... :sad: - i have a bunch along with the wacky tags from my prior purchases...