Author Topic: Wanted PSA Graded 1st Series Wacky Packages Without Those Blue Lines Around Bord  (Read 4660 times)

Offline kalby8

Hello - I am about to start collecting Wacky Packages. Please contact me if you have any PSA graded cards for sale - especially the 1st series from 1973 without those blue lines around the black border.
Thanks Randy
kalby88@yahoo.com

Offline kalby8

Does Anybody Have any Blueless 1st series stickers?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Does Anybody Have any Blueless 1st series stickers?
does such a thing even exist?

Offline Kook

does such a thing even exist?

I thought the dark borders were the 1979 test set.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
I thought the dark borders were the 1979 test set.

I thought I asked about the blue lines in a different thread but I can't find it to see if anyone answered my questions.  I believe all of the 79' Test pack cards do NOT have the blue lines around them but I'm not sure about the series 1's.  So you're saying that all of the series 1 cards have the blue lines in them?
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I thought I asked about the blue lines in a different thread but I can't find it to see if anyone answered my questions.  I believe all of the 79' Test pack cards do NOT have the blue lines around them but I'm not sure about the series 1's.  So you're saying that all of the series 1 cards have the blue lines in them?
I will have to look at mine tomorrow. I have the whole set grades with a minimum of PSA 7. I don't recall blue lines but will check.

Offline Kook

I thought I asked about the blue lines in a different thread but I can't find it to see if anyone answered my questions.  I believe all of the 79' Test pack cards do NOT have the blue lines around them but I'm not sure about the series 1's.  So you're saying that all of the series 1 cards have the blue lines in them?

I'm not sure either. I'll have to check my set too. I thought the blue lines were standard on the 1st series stickers & not present on the 79 test set.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
I'm not sure either. I'll have to check my set too. I thought the blue lines were standard on the 1st series stickers & not present on the 79 test set.

I think there are some series 1's w/o the blue lines but it may be that they are so faint you can't really notice them.  I have some here that you can see a very faint line under magnification but can't see it with the naked eye.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I just looked at mine and most have the blue line. A couple are really faint and I had to stare at it under a magnifying glass for a minute. I have about 3-4 that I can't see the line at all.
I'm not looking to sell though since this is my keeper series 1 set.

Offline kalby8

Please contact me if you wish to sell. I am really trying to put together a 1st series set w/o line - i already have crust and gadzooka. all others wanted

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Please contact me if you wish to sell. I am really trying to put together a 1st series set w/o line - i already have crust and gadzooka. all others wanted

Are you sure the Crust and Gadzooka aren't 79' test cards?  If they are they would be worth more than regular series 1 cards.  If you post some scans of them I can let you know.

anything