Author Topic: FOR SALE  (Read 66652 times)

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

Re: FOR SALE
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 07:20:30 AM »
I've got 4 more LE Halloween sets and being their's no guarantee any of the 4 sets will contain desireable sketches that others will want to purchase, leaves me no choice but to sell them unopened.Wheel of Fortune comes up with new features to the game on a semi-regular basis but I have no clue where you can go with these Halloween sets maybe 3 different bonus cards,222 per card, so still only 1 with each set purchased that should at the very least have people trading.
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2013, 07:26:04 AM »
I've got 4 more LE Halloween sets and being their's no guarantee any of the 4 sets will contain desireable sketches that others will want to purchase, leaves me no choice but to sell them unopened.Wheel of Fortune comes up with new features to the game on a semi-regular basis but I have no clue where you can go with these Halloween sets maybe 3 different bonus cards,222 per card, so still only 1 with each set purchased that should at the very least have people trading.

They are still available at Topps. You may have to wait a while.

Offline jeffcaff

FOR SALE POSTCARDS
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2013, 07:34:23 AM »
Looks like Topps lifted the 3 set maximum order cap today.  Their website shows 580 sets still available.  Can this be accurate?

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2013, 07:37:16 AM »

these are the 2013 Halloween LE Sets? How'd you get 4 when there was 3 per household limit....???

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2013, 08:01:34 AM »
They are still available at Topps. You may have to wait a while.
WHATEVER YOU SAY EINSTEIN      
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 08:08:18 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2013, 08:07:54 AM »
Because they are not checking a damn thing the limit of 3 is just a suggestion, you could have last Wednesday night ordered as many as you wanted,within reason,6  9 12 18 sets no problem trust me and you could have had them shipped all in your name to the same location they just want them to sell out.

Re: FOR SALE POSTCARDS
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2013, 08:38:52 AM »
Looks like Topps lifted the 3 set maximum order cap today.  Their website shows 580 sets still available.  Can this be accurate?
HOPEFULLY NOT

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2013, 08:47:08 AM »
Looks like Topps lifted the 3 set maximum order cap today.  Their website shows 580 sets still available.  Can this be accurate?

Sounds very suspect, doesn't it? With 666 sets produced, that means only 86 have been sold.  Assuming most early buyers are getting 3 sets, that would mean only 24 (give or take) people made purchases. We had twice that on the forum the night of the sale.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2013, 08:48:45 AM »
Maybe their playing mindgames

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2013, 08:54:43 AM »
Only a handful of people posted their sketches yesterday,didn't these sets in the past sell out in under 5 or 6 hours ?

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2013, 09:18:11 AM »
Only a handful of people posted their sketches yesterday,didn't these sets in the past sell out in under 5 or 6 hours ?

you are correct sir...I had 3 - one was DUPPED!!! PISSED ME OFF!! In the past we were guaranteed to get ALL 6 BIOs if WE ORDERED the 3 SET LIMIT - So they put on the limit and SCREW US on the BIO SET!!!I know why people are NOT buying!! the '666' is nice and all but should have left it @ 250!!
REALLY!!!!

I have Killing Spree sketches FOR SALE!! PM if interested - by Mark P.

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2013, 09:26:52 AM »
you are correct sir...I had 3 - one was DUPPED!!! PISSED ME OFF!! In the past we were guaranteed to get ALL 6 BIOs if WE ORDERED the 3 SET LIMIT - So they put on the limit and SCREW US on the BIO SET!!!I know why people are NOT buying!! the '666' is nice and all but should have left it @ 250!!
REALLY!!!!

I have Killing Spree sketches FOR SALE!! PM if interested - by Mark P.

I passed on them because I feared getting shit on again with more "doodle" cards.....plus the high number of "Limited" sets....

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2013, 09:48:58 AM »
                                                                      quote author=Hustler08 link=topic=227.msg64135#msg64135 date=1383063491
Glad you brought up bio cards and the bottom line is their's almost a full 12 monthes for someone to come up with some ideas to JUMPSTART these Halloween sets next year.These sets are like the superbowl,IT'S ONLY A ONCE A YEAR RELEASE !! Call me krazy but maybe postcard bonus boxes are worth trying 1 time on a trial basis and this is where you would get your BIO cards and a 5 or 6 or maybe 7  BONUS card "subset". And with the LE sets you would get the 6 postcards a sketch card and a exclusive bonus card.

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2013, 12:07:07 PM »
I have the following Halloween PC sketch for sale. PM if interested.

I also have 2 Bio cards  ---  Smokin' Joe/Butcherfinger and Simko/Stichers  --- for sale. $12.50 shipped. PM if interested.
The bio cards are going to Brother Shoe.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:27:56 AM by ratchet007 »

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2013, 01:19:55 PM »
Because they are not checking a damn thing the limit of 3 is just a suggestion, you could have last Wednesday night ordered as many as you wanted,within reason,6  9 12 18 sets no problem trust me and you could have had them shipped all in your name to the same location they just want them to sell out.

i tried to order 9 more sets but it kept saying 3 was the limit. I couldn't even checkout.

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2013, 05:02:25 AM »
                                                                                                     FOR SALE                  MAKE OFFER FOR ANY SKETCHES

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:27:51 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2013, 12:47:23 PM »

PM sent. A

« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2013, 04:38:39 AM »

TOP 2 SKETCHES ARE SOLD.....

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2013, 12:33:04 PM »
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:15:11 PM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2014, 05:57:53 PM »
I JUST LISTED AN 82 CARD LOT ON EBAY INCLUDING MK POSTCARD ART                                          LM

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2014, 07:50:20 PM »
I JUST LISTED AN 82 CARD LOT ON EBAY INCLUDING MK POSTCARD ART                                          LM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/82-CARDS-INCLUDING-BIOS-BONUS-CARDS-SKETCHES-AND-POSTCARD-ART-BY-MATTHEW-KIRSCHT-/131088155288?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e85768298

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2014, 03:22:11 PM »
                                                 FOR SALE                  ALL MY LIMITED EDITION POSTCARDS/HALLOWEEN AND REGULAR POSTCARDS
INCLUDING STARBEAST/TOOTSIE TROLL, BRICK'S/FRIGHT PIE & BOTS[TRICKED OUT]HAIRI-BOO/CRACKER DRAC PROMO,SLAYDAY/STRIKE PROMO,RESEE'S PEEPERS[ALLENTOWN],SERIES 2 SET AS WELL,64 CARDS IN ALL. No Witchamacallit or 9 to Life postcards  included because of the John Zeleznik and Smokin' Joe art on the backs.
                                                INQUIRE THROUGH THE PRIVATE MESSAGES                       MAKE AN OFFER              1 LOT              LM                                                    
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:10:56 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »

RESEE'S PEEPERs

I expect this one to go in two shakes of a lambs tail.               I think several people here have asked about this one from time to time.

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2014, 06:06:44 PM »
I expect this one to go in two shakes of a lambs tail.               I think several people here have asked about this one from time to time.
ALL 1 LOT TIRED OF GOING TO THE POST OFFICE

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2014, 09:34:54 PM »
ALL 1 LOT TIRED OF GOING TO THE POST OFFICE

I think you cap lock is stuck on your keyboard. Are you selling to get a new keyboard?
I might be interested in this lot but I am so confused as to what you are selling. Can't you number or bullet point the contents of this lot? When someone is selling and it's all lumped together its hard to understand what exactly a person is getting. I see a couple cards mentioned and then the next sentence is all 64 cards. List them out please.

Here is a short example of how to list stuff for sale. Please don't use the indent feature...LOL

1. PC series 1 set with sketch.
2. PC series 2 with bonus card.
3. PC series 3 LE set with bonus card
4. Peepers special PC from Allentown.
5. PC 4 series LE with bonus and all Bio cards.

This is just an example but doesn't this make a lot more sense?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:39:42 PM by BumChex »

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2014, 03:01:30 AM »
I think you cap lock is stuck on your keyboard. Are you selling to get a new keyboard?
I might be interested in this lot but I am so confused as to what you are selling. Can't you number or bullet point the contents of this lot? When someone is selling and it's all lumped together its hard to understand what exactly a person is getting. I see a couple cards mentioned and then the next sentence is all 64 cards. List them out please.

Here is a short example of how to list stuff for sale. Please don't use the indent feature...LOL

1. PC series 1 set with sketch.
2. PC series 2 with bonus card.
3. PC series 3 LE set with bonus card
4. Peepers special PC from Allentown.
5. PC 4 series LE with bonus and all Bio cards.

This is just an example but doesn't this make a lot more sense?
BRAD...........THEY'RE TIMES WHEN YOU JUST HAVE 2 MIND YOUR OWN GD BUSINESS

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »
BRAD...........THEY'RE TIMES WHEN YOU JUST HAVE 2 MIND YOUR OWN GD BUSINESS

Keep your feet on the ground DPV                 ;)

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2014, 10:19:54 AM »
                                                                                                          10.00       SHIPPED      
5.KENTUCKY FRIED MOVIE
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:21:20 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2015, 10:17:14 AM »
SHEDD'S PEANUT BUTTER TIN ......... WILL HAVE TO DESCRIBE,SORRY......... TIN REAL NICE SHAPE INSIDE AND OUT 6 INCH DIAMETER AND 6.25 INCHES HIGH. WITH LIGHT BLUE LID ALSO IN REAL NICE SHAPE AND VERY SECURE WIRE HANDLE GOING FROM SIDE TO SIDE. LID SAYS 5 LBS. NET WT. NEW IMPROVED !,HOMOGENIZED PEANUT BUTTER,EASY TO SPREAD, SHEDD-BARTUSH FOODS,INC DETROIT,MICH.FRONT OF TIN HAS A GIRAFFE,NUMEROUS ELVES? BACK OF TIN HAS A BROWN ELEPHANT THE SIDES HAVE BROWN APE WITH CLUB AND A LION AND A TOTAL OF 6 ELVES.
25.00  SHIPPED                  IN A BOX                         CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2015, 10:33:51 AM »
RESPONDING TO A PRIVATE MESSAGE, SORRY NO MENTION OF A WACKY PACKAGE INSIDE THE TIN !

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2015, 09:54:09 PM »
WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU! Lance, get your finger off the cap lock.

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2015, 01:48:03 AM »
                                                          Bummer Chex          Bummer Chex               OOH       AAH

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2016, 06:28:11 PM »
                      DOOMSTONE(JAY LYNCH).....WACKY POKER PAINTING(NEIL CAMERA).....9 LIVES/HOPPY MEAL(SMOKIN' JOE).....MOTIVATED SELLER
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:31:30 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2016, 06:59:52 AM »
                       LAST STAGE MANAGER STANDING...BY DANIEL B MORGAN...INTRO BY CONNIE CHUNG...340 PAGES.............10.00 SHIPPED

anything