Author Topic: FOR SALE  (Read 66695 times)

Offline Playbug

• Visit my website !
    • jeffxmusic.com
Re: FOR SALE
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 05:44:02 PM »
I'm not sure, but I think the proper term is African-American art.

LOL  :]

What color are you looking to buy?
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 05:48:21 PM »
I'm not sure, but I think the proper term is African-American art.

LOL  :]

What color are you looking to buy?

I’m lookin’ for a 3-peat

[expando]http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4005/myg2001.163/0_34d11_93f209aa_XL.jpg[/expando]

sorry, I'm drunk

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:36 PM »
                                 Lost Wackys 1  purple and yellow wrappers    unopened     inquire within    110.00   shipped
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2012, 07:22:16 AM »
                                 Lost Wackys 1  purple and yellow wrappers    unopened     inquire within    110.00   shipped
SOLD.......PACKAGES ARE ON THE WAY...........THANK YOU FROM YOUR WPF POWER SELLER
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 06:27:28 AM »
                                                               BOTS     TOOTHIE ROLL     CRACKER DRAC (PCM4)     15    SHIPPED

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 09:18:34 AM »

You need to work on your marketing skills...HaHa

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 10:05:31 AM »
You need to work on your marketing skills...HaHa
DON'T FORGET  MY 6000 NTH VIEW IS COMING UP AT THE OTHER THREAD,I GUESS I WOULD PREFER 3 PURPLE STARS INSTEAD OF 4 RED STARS!! 

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »

ALRIGHT  ALREADY   $TWELVE   SHIPPED

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2012, 05:19:59 AM »
ALRIGHT  ALREADY   $TWELVE   SHIPPED

pm sent...

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 09:03:29 AM »
                                                                     FOR SALE                  HOPPY MEAL       MT/NM                  INQUIRE WITHIN

HOPPY MEAL       GAGGIN' STRIPS       PHILLY'S RUNT       MARIGOLD WHIP                             1 LOT
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:07:16 PM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 03:08:49 PM »
                                                                     FOR SALE                  HOPPY MEAL       MT/NM                  INQUIRE WITHIN

HOPPY MEAL       GAGGIN' STRIPS       PHILLY'S RUNT       MARIGOLD WHIP                             1 LOT
105.00 SHIPPED FOR THE LOT

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2013, 12:25:34 PM »
                                                                                    HUGE LOT           WACKY PACKAGES       +++++++            SHIPPED
01.ANS 1-10 COMPLETE SETS (TWO ANS 7)
02.2 COMPLETE MOTION CARD SETS/20 CARDS
03.41 ANS BONUS CARDS         NO COACH MOTEL
04.4 COMPLETE FOIL CARD SETS/40 CARDS
05.1 COMPLETE MAGNET SET/10 MAGNETS INCLUDING PUPSI & BANDACHE
06.1 COMPLETE WACK-O-MERCIALS SET/20 CARDS
07.INCOMPLETE WHAT'S IN THE BOX SET/7 OF 10
08.INCOMPLETE MAKE YOUR OWN SET/8 OF 10
09.ANS 1 CLEAR CLING COMPLETE SET
10.FLASHBACK 1 & 2 COMPLETE SETS
11.CEREAL KILLERS 1 COMPLETE SET
12.15 ORIGINAL SERIES CARDS INCLUDING KOOK-AID,RUN TONY,STINKERTOY AND REBEL       GOOD/VG
13.YOU SLAY ME  COMPLETE SET/60 CARDS + PROMO
14.SPOOKSHOW COMPLETE SET/66 CARDS + EXTRAS
15.CRAZY LABELS COMPLETE SET/64 CARDS
16.1985 WACKY PACKAGES SET/44 CARDS
17.1991 COMPLETE SET WITH BARF'S AND ALL VARIATIONS
18.1986 COMPLETE ALBUM SET WITH PUZZLE
19.1992 O-PEE-CHEE COMPLETE SET/48 CARDS
20.LOST WACKYS 2 COMPLETE SET AND PUZZLE
21.PRANKY PRODUCTS COMPLETE SET WITH PROMO CARD AND CHECKLIST     SERIES 1 TEST SET
22.COMPLETE SET   COPYRIGHT 2008 T.S.E. INC.   PRINTED ON THE CARDS     BAD     BLASTED FLAKES   ETC     30 CARDS
23.WEIRD WHEELS COMPLETE SET/55 CARDS
24.3 WALGREENS/WALMART 3 RING BINDERS INCLUDED           OPTIONAL          
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 03:42:01 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2013, 08:20:06 AM »
SILVER SNAKERS       BLUE BOGUS           B2          

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:50:06 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline jeffcaff

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 06:23:47 AM »
Hello Forum Members:

I broke down about cases of ANS10 and made Black Canvas Sets and Red Bordered Sets.  I have about 10-12 sets of each.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.  Make me a decent offer and the set is yours.

I also have about 3000 singles of the standard bordered stickers and I don't have time to make sets.  Make me an offer for any quantities you want and they are yours.

Thanks,

Jeff

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2013, 08:02:14 AM »
Hello Forum Members:

I broke down about cases of ANS10 and made Black Canvas Sets and Red Bordered Sets.  I have about 10-12 sets of each.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.  Make me a decent offer and the set is yours.

I also have about 3000 singles of the standard bordered stickers and I don't have time to make sets.  Make me an offer for any quantities you want and they are yours.

Thanks,

Jeff
I have to ask an ignorant question since I have not been following ANS10 at all, does the canvas set have all of the same titles as the base set?  I think I plan to get a black canvas set and billboard set and one sketch and that will be all I seek from ANS10.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 08:09:23 AM »
I have to ask an ignorant question since I have not been following ANS10 at all, does the canvas set have all of the same titles as the base set?  I think I plan to get a black canvas set and billboard set and one sketch and that will be all I seek from ANS10.

yep. same 55 base titles. and of all the variations ever done, I find this one the best looking. All black, with a bit of canvas texturing. Makes the cards look like little paintings, and the colors really pop. very cool.

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »
yep. same 55 base titles. and of all the variations ever done, I find this one the best looking. All black, with a bit of canvas texturing. Makes the cards look like little paintings, and the colors really pop. very cool.

Yes the black canvas are absolutely amazing. I also like the red border a lot. I just got in a set of blue border off ebay and those are really nice also. Topps actually got most of this series right this time. The only thing I miss is the gold and silver foil borders. The plain mustard and silver are just boring. Why change that?

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 10:09:19 AM »
Yes the black canvas are absolutely amazing. I also like the red border a lot. I just got in a set of blue border off ebay and those are really nice also. Topps actually got most of this series right this time. The only thing I miss is the gold and silver foil borders. The plain mustard and silver are just boring. Why change that?
Possibly cheaper to produce mustard color?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2013, 10:18:34 AM »
Possibly cheaper to produce mustard color?

Likely it was cheaper, but I don't mind - it makes it easier for reluctant collectors like me to pass on the silver set this time.  And that means next time, I won't care about silvers at all.

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2013, 07:48:42 AM »
                                           FOR SALE 2 HOT WHEELS HIGHWAY HAULERS           KOOL-AID WACKY WAREHOUSE           $20.00 SHIPPED FOR BOTH

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2013, 08:59:40 AM »

Thankfully that didn't do the fluorescent pink or green again!  Those were hideous.  I thought their choice of subsets were well done with series 10.  My only complaint is with the odds.  I wasn't crazy with some of the base set titles though. 

It seemed to me like there was a subset mixed in with the base set with the video game titles.  Given the fact that there are 10 of them makes me wonder if they were originally planned as a subset.     
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2013, 10:19:50 AM »
Thankfully that didn't do the fluorescent pink or green again!  Those were hideous.  I thought their choice of subsets were well done with series 10.  My only complaint is with the odds.  I wasn't crazy with some of the base set titles though.  

It seemed to me like there was a subset mixed in with the base set with the video game titles.  Given the fact that there are 10 of them makes me wonder if they were originally planned as a subset.    

Another interesting note how Topps chose to incorporate the video game titles... aren't they number something like 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40... ? I don't have an ANS10 checklist handy here at work but seems like when I was sorting cards, there was a deliberate attempt to space them out evenly amongst the other 45 titles.  
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2013, 03:20:53 PM »
                            FOR SALE LOTS OF 4 ALL NEW SERIES 3 BONUS BOXES (2-789-40-02-6)                  25.00     SHIPPED           alfredbneumann@yahoo.com

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2013, 12:18:11 PM »
                                 FOR SALE              FLABBEN BELLY                  BEATS ME                       PC SERIES 9             69/1000                       38.00 SHIPPED
                                                                                          WAY MORE PINK THAN WHAT THE SCAN IS SHOWING

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 02:22:11 PM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2013, 01:48:22 PM »
                                                                                      HOW'S THIS                             BETTER

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2013, 05:15:45 AM »
                                                                                     HOW'S THIS                             BETTER

NOW LISTED ON FEEBLEbay auction ending thursday night                   5.00 to go          5.00 to ship

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2013, 09:40:30 AM »
           TWO POSTCARD SERIES 9 LE UNOPENED SETS            YOU GET THE WORKS           150.00 SHIPPED           PAYPAL "GIFT" TO       alfredbneumann@yahoo.com

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »
           TWO POSTCARD SERIES 9 LE UNOPENED SETS            YOU GET THE WORKS           150.00 SHIPPED           PAYPAL "GIFT" TO       alfredbneumann@yahoo.com
DEAL     PENDING

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2013, 05:29:43 AM »
DEAL     PENDING
GONEzo                       DONE DEAL                           SEE                       SEMI-EASY

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2013, 09:47:18 AM »
                                                           FOR SALE         33 CARDS ALTOGETHER         BONUS CARDS         PROMO CARDS         ETC         34.00 SHIPPED

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2013, 06:40:58 PM »
                                                           FOR SALE         33 CARDS ALTOGETHER         BONUS CARDS         PROMO CARDS         ETC         34.00 SHIPPED

THIS LOT IS GONEzo and so is my wacky packages collection..................

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2013, 09:09:43 AM »
                                                                        FOR SALE        TALL MONEY           216 PAGES             10.00 SHIPPED           EXCELLENT CONDITION
                                                                                                                         JOHN CAPPAS

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 07:53:00 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2013, 12:57:55 PM »
THIS LOT IS GONEzo and so is my wacky packages collection..................

No more Wacky Collection?? Out totally? wow!!

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2013, 01:06:59 PM »
No more Wacky Collection?? Out totally? wow!!
Not literally Hustler, I still collect postcard sets and OLDS..................

Offline Hustler08

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2013, 06:16:11 AM »
Not literally Hustler, I still collect postcard sets and OLDS..................

I was worried there DUDER!! ;D ;D