Author Topic: FOR SALE  (Read 66716 times)

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

FOR SALE
« on: April 08, 2010, 06:06:35 AM »
16th series set and puzzle(BR puzzle card 10 boxes are marked)
1-15 series sets and puzzles(series 3 includes spic n span,series 4 windhex/messclairol,series 7 grime-dusty greasy,series 10 includes pupsi)
Scoot no copyright...Bum Chex...Choke Wagon...Grime/Heavy Chunks...Another Spic n Span
Lost Wackys/unopened...Lost Wackys 2/unopened...Coach Motel in the cello
Doomstone painting by Jay Lynch  excellent condition  signed and dated 02/10/2008
I WOULD LIKE THE FIRST 72 HOURS TO GIVE ANY MEMBERS THE CHANCE TO MAKE AN OFFER FOR EVERYTHING
I am not going to say everything is stellar,however I did not buy junk!
My apologies....no printer/scanner and no camera
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:38:36 AM »
16th series set and puzzle(BR puzzle card 10 boxes are marked)
1-15 series sets and puzzles(series 3 includes spic n span,series 4 windhex/messclairol,series 7 grime-dusty greasy,series 10 includes pupsi)
Scoot no copyright...Bum Chex...Choke Wagon...Grime/Heavy Chunks...Another Spic n Span
Lost Wackys/unopened...Lost Wackys 2/unopened...Coach Motel in the cello
Doomstone painting by Jay Lynch  excellent condition  signed and dated 02/10/2008
I WOULD LIKE THE FIRST 72 HOURS TO GIVE ANY MEMBERS THE CHANCE TO MAKE AN OFFER FOR EVERYTHING
I am not going to say everything is stellar,however I did not buy junk!
My apologies....no printer/scanner and no camera

If you really want to get people excited and serious about what you have to sell you do need pictures. Go buy a cheap digital camera! Also let me know if you want to sell them in the classified section of our forum. I will give you a few credits to give it a try.

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 09:26:08 AM »
If you really want to get people excited and serious about what you have to sell you do need pictures. Go buy a cheap digital camera! Also let me know if you want to sell them in the classified section of our forum. I will give you a few credits to give it a try.
My collection is all promised to a friend,whether it sells or not at this time, only time will tell.I do have a couple inquiries from people who are within driving distance from Chicago I am going to inquire with them if they would like to meet in person,but thanks for inquiring.......
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 11:52:09 AM »

[/quote]LQQKING for a original series 1 Lavirus(excellent) condition,if you have one just shoot me a price.

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
A lot of 10 unopened Old School boxes,these will ship in the same box Topps originally shipped them to me in. I did not open the shipping box Topps put them in,the seal is intact. $812.00 will get them shipped to the first member that responds.......OR BEST OFFER(OBO)
PS.......Sorry no paypal 
MONEY ORDER or check is kewl       alfredbneumann@yahoo.com 

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 07:56:59 AM »
1 Ovary Show Card from the Lost Wackys 1 series(excellent)$48.00 shipped

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 08:04:50 AM »
ANS BONUS CARDS,PROMO CARDS,FOIL SETS,WHAT'S IN THE BOX & MAKE YOUR OWN
1.ANS BONUS CARDS(38 CARDS)EVERYTHING EXCEPT COACH MOTEL
2.ANS PROMO CARDS(05 CARDS)
3.ANS FOIL SETS SERIES 3,4 & 5(COMPLETE SETS)
4.WHAT'S IN THE BOX (7 OUT OF 10)
5.MAKE YOUR OWN     (8 OUT OF 10)
$100.00 DOLLARS SHIPPED  NO PAYPAL  MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED
BONUS CARDS REMOVED FROM THE CELLO
alfredbneumann@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:12:16 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 08:46:46 AM »
A lot of 10 unopened Old School boxes,these will ship in the same box Topps originally shipped them to me in. I did not open the shipping box Topps put them in,the seal is intact. $812.00 will get them shipped to the first member that responds.......OR BEST OFFER(OBO)
PS.......Sorry no paypal 
MONEY ORDER or check is kewl       alfredbneumann@yahoo.com 

Did you sell your Old School boxes yet?

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »
1 Ovary Show Card from the Lost Wackys 1 series(excellent)$48.00 shipped
Lets make this one $38.00  shipped & no questions asked.........Near Mint

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 01:42:52 PM »
I'll take it( no questions asked)
where do you want the money sent?

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 02:03:56 PM »
I'll take it( no questions asked)
where do you want the money sent?
Thanks Mark, I will get back to you

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 08:37:14 PM »
Lets make this one $38.00  shipped & no questions asked.........Near Mint
The Ovary Show card still available $32.00 shipped with delivery confirmation
                   alfredbneumann@yahoo.com

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 06:10:47 AM »
ANS BONUS CARDS,PROMO CARDS,FOIL SETS,WHAT'S IN THE BOX & MAKE YOUR OWN
1.ANS BONUS CARDS(38 CARDS)EVERYTHING EXCEPT COACH MOTEL
2.ANS PROMO CARDS(05 CARDS)
3.ANS FOIL SETS SERIES 3,4 & 5(COMPLETE SETS)
4.WHAT'S IN THE BOX (7 OUT OF 10)
5.MAKE YOUR OWN     (8 OUT OF 10)
$100.00 DOLLARS SHIPPED  NO PAYPAL  MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED
BONUS CARDS REMOVED FROM THE CELLO
alfredbneumann@yahoo.com
This lot is sold

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »
                                                 DR.POPPER SKETCH MINT CONDITION
                                                     $50.00 SHIPPED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
                                                 alfredbneumann@yahoo.com
       ALSO COACH MOTEL  MINT  IN THE CELLO  $50.00 SHIPPED
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:38:00 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 06:43:25 AM »
                   1 LIMITED EDITION POSTCARD 6 COMPLETE SET(UNOPENED)
                     $145.00   SHIPPED   PAYPAL   AVAILABLE
                          alfredbneumann@yahoo.com

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 06:49:37 AM »
Did you sell your Old School boxes yet?

Hey Dave,

I still have about 8-10 Unopened WOS I boxes...interested??

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 07:44:47 AM »
How come DPV's post prior to Hustler's in this thread is not showing up in the "most recent posts" list?

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 07:46:47 AM »
How come DPV's post prior to Hustler's in this thread is not showing up in the "most recent posts" list?

Only the most recent post in this thread is showing up in the "recent posts" list, and is being mislabeled as the first post in the thread instead of Re: FOR SALE as it should be.

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 07:48:51 AM »
I guess that's the way it's being done now? Wasn't aware that it had changed. Not a big fan as it makes it even tougher to keep track of which messages have already been read.

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 08:46:14 AM »
                   1 LIMITED EDITION POSTCARD 6 COMPLETE SET(UNOPENED)
                     $145.00   SHIPPED   PAYPAL   AVAILABLE
                          alfredbneumann@yahoo.com

SOLD.......THANK YOU   MR. BUYER

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 08:57:40 AM »
Only the most recent post in this thread is showing up in the "recent posts" list, and is being mislabeled as the first post in the thread instead of Re: FOR SALE as it should be.

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=529.msg11836#msg11836

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »
The Ovary Show card still available $32.00 shipped with delivery confirmation
                   alfredbneumann@yahoo.com
CARD IS SOLD

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2010, 12:31:33 PM »
Lance, I guess I’m a fool for only buying one LE 6 set? Had I purchased two and simply sold one, I’d have come out way ahead, hun?

I guess if you bought five LE sets and sold them all, a person could profit upwards of $800. . .or maybe more if you opened them pulled a colored sketch. Does anyone care to confess their profits? I just hope forum members would "invest" their $$$ in original Wacky art, or cases of ANS 7, (or, at the very least, buy one of Plan 9's alien girls for their town's City Hall).

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
I don't have one bit of a problem confessing my profits. I bought 2 sets, took the bonus card and artist bios from both, sold the remaining contents and came out about $120.00 to the good.  All profits to be reinvested in additional Wacky's(most likely ANS7).

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »
Lance, I guess I’m a fool for only buying one LE 6 set? Had I purchased two and simply sold one, I’d have come out way ahead, hun?

I guess if you bought five LE sets and sold them all, a person could profit upwards of $800. . .or maybe more if you opened them pulled a colored sketch. Does anyone care to confess their profits? I just hope forum members would "invest" their $$$ in original Wacky art, or cases of ANS 7, (or, at the very least, buy one of Plan 9's alien girls for their town's City Hall).

I think for future Postcard sets,hopefully their will be no circumventing the quantity purchased,I  am sure Neil and Topps will come up with something to avoid future issues.I really don't see anything wrong with buying more than 1 postcard set,and selling the extra sets/stuff for a profit I do want to buy more colored art in the future.When PC 7 goes online the guy from Chicago should be excluded,but only for PC 7 as punishment for his breaking the guidelines pertaining to PC 6.I normally don't blow my own horn but i would like to inform anyone that cares to read this I gave Anders(idiotcomic)a colored Wander sketch from PC 5 just like the 1 that recently went for $400.00.For those who don't know who Anders is, she is a girl who likes to draw and paint and she recently turned 12 and resides in Minnesota.And Matt K gave me 6 Reek's cards I gave 4 away(Willie,Anders,John Zeleznik and to you) I did sell card 1 of 6 and card 6 of 6 to forum members.

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2010, 04:31:21 PM »
I think for future Postcard sets,hopefully their will be no circumventing the quantity purchased,I  am sure Neil and Topps will come up with something to avoid future issues.I really don't see anything wrong with buying more than 1 postcard set,and selling the extra sets/stuff for a profit I do want to buy more colored art in the future.When PC 7 goes online the guy from Chicago should be excluded,but only for PC 7 as punishment for his breaking the guidelines pertaining to PC 6.I normally don't blow my own horn but i would like to inform anyone that cares to read this I gave Anders(idiotcomic)a colored Wander sketch from PC 5 just like the 1 that recently went for $400.00.For those who don't know who Anders is, she is a girl who likes to draw and paint and she recently turned 12 and resides in Minnesota.And Matt K gave me 6 Reek's cards I gave 4 away(Willie,Anders,John Zeleznik and to you) I did sell card 1 of 6 and card 6 of 6 to forum members.
I don't think buying multiple LE sets and selling them is wrong, in any way. I was kind of curious how much a person could "make" if they bought and sold their limit. It's not often you can buy something you desire and then end up making a profit from your purchase.  I'm jealous.   ;D    I thought idiotcomic was a boy. I bet she sure appreciated the Wander!

I am enjoying my Reeks - thanks again Lance.
I like how the flies are at the front end and the back end of the fish . . .

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:55 PM »
I don't think buying multiple LE sets and selling them is wrong, in any way. I was kind of curious how much a person could "make" if they bought and sold their limit. It's not often you can buy something you desire and then end up making a profit from your purchase.  I'm jealous.   ;D    I thought idiotcomic was a boy. I bet she sure appreciated the Wander!

I am enjoying my Reeks - thanks again Lance.
I like how the flies are at the front end and the back end of the fish . . .
ROB........your welcome, I am asking $175.00 for the LE  postcard 6 set because of the auction presently running on ebay,it's at $201.00 and holding.And when I say unopened, it's unopened it took me 5 monthes to rip into some of the OLDS boxes I had lying around and I did make a mistake when I purchased the additional 10 boxes at $48.00 per box.So in other words I did have more than $38.00 invested into each box more like $44.00 per box and hopefully the remaining 10 unopened boxes are sold but I have not heard from my buyer for over a week now.PS.......with me everything is NEGOTIABLE.............................LM...................................  
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:26:05 PM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »

I bought 5 sets as well but I'm in the hole for sure even after I sell off the extras, but I have a bunch of nice sketches to show for my efforts.   
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline DrSushi

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2010, 08:15:17 PM »
I do want to buy more colored art in the future.

I'm not sure, but I think the proper term is African-American art.

.I normally don't blow my own horn but i would like to inform anyone that cares to read this I gave Anders(idiotcomic)a colored Wander sketch from PC 5 just like the 1 that recently went for $400.00.For those who don't know who Anders is, she is a girl who likes to draw and paint and she recently turned 12 and resides in Minnesota.And Matt K gave me 6 Reek's cards I gave 4 away(Willie,Anders,John Zeleznik and to you) I did sell card 1 of 6 and card 6 of 6 to forum members.

That was very nice of you, the recipients must have been thrilled!
I guess you really are a nice guy!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2010, 08:36:23 AM »
I bought 5 sets as well but I'm in the hole for sure even after I sell off the extras, but I have a bunch of nice sketches to show for my efforts.    

I think I sold a couple sketches and all but a couple of the bonus stuff for around $700. I have since blown more then the $500 profit on other PC6 sketches. In my case I can't say I actually sold for a profit but more or less traded for other titles I was interested in. The trade happened to be currency.

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 06:58:30 AM »
                                                      FREE  FREE
old school base set and puzzle I need to make room on the wall for ANS7.............................

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 05:57:28 PM »
                                                      FREE  FREE
old school base set and puzzle I need to make room on the wall for ANS7.............................
It's Gonezo

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
It's Gonezo

Gonzo?  You didn't get my email offering you 20 bucks for it??

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 01:44:41 AM »
Gonzo?  You didn't get my email offering you 20 bucks for it??
No i didn't......but i did hear from jack schitt earlier today!!!

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 06:04:49 AM »
No i didn't......but i did hear from jack schitt earlier today!!!

ha ha