Author Topic: Idea: Postcard Postage Stamps  (Read 3374 times)

Offline 7-Pup

Idea: Postcard Postage Stamps
« on: May 18, 2012, 02:14:07 AM »
Here's an idea for future postcard sets including halloween sets. Postage stamps for each title in the set. The set of stamps with the postcard binder was neat and I think collectors would love them and even pay a few more dollars per set if they were included with the set.

Offline Kook

Re: Idea: Postcard Postage Stamps
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:14:11 AM »
Here's an idea for future postcard sets including halloween sets. Postage stamps for each title in the set. The set of stamps with the postcard binder was neat and I think collectors would love them and even pay a few more dollars per set if they were included with the set.

I think wacky stamps is a great idea too!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 11:06:54 AM »
They have offered stamps with the PC binder. I think it was the initial binder offered.

Offline Kook

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 12:01:37 PM »
They have offered stamps with the PC binder. I think it was the initial binder offered.

We'd like to see stamps as a part of each release going forward. It would be neat to have a booklet with each limited release, or even a roll of all titles to date.

Offline dth1971

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 06:04:31 PM »
I wish the US Postal Service planned in a deal with Topps to release selected vintage 1967-1970's Topps Wacky Packages entries on postage stamps.

Offline Porkie

• Looking for *Irish Test* cards!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 09:08:39 PM »
I bought an extra PC binder just to get more of those stamps!

Wow... imagine all the vintage Wackys on Postcards (to appreciate the art) and on stamps! Sweet!  :great:

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 10:25:23 AM »

I think it's a great idea!  The only question is how much it would add to the cost of the sets.  If not much, I'd love to see it happen.  Otherwise, I could live without them (esp. if they went into all kinds of exotic stamps that necessitated buying multiple sets).

Offline Kook

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 10:51:27 AM »
I think it's a great idea!  The only question is how much it would add to the cost of the sets.  If not much, I'd love to see it happen.  Otherwise, I could live without them (esp. if they went into all kinds of exotic stamps that necessitated buying multiple sets).

They could always be separate products, available at an additional cost for those that wanted them.