Author Topic: Unique Wacky Art II  (Read 6030 times)

Offline deadpresidentsvisa

Unique Wacky Art II
« on: May 02, 2012, 06:42:14 PM »
                                                                                                         Give it up for Jay Lynch....Who can tell me what adjustment, to make the scan a bit larger ?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:51:40 PM by deadpresidentsvisa »
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Unique Wacky Art II
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:05:46 AM »
                                                                                                        Give it up for Jay Lynch....Who can tell me what adjustment, to make the scan a bit larger ?

What DPI was your scan set too?  It looks like it may have been low.  I would also set the scanner to crop around the card so your scan doesn't have all of the empty space around it, which will make the card larger.
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 06:09:32 AM »
What DPI was your scan set too?  It looks like it may have been low.  I would also set the scanner to crop around the card so your scan doesn't have all of the empty space around it, which will make the card larger.
THANKS ROB.......I WILL TRY ANOTHER SCAN
"DID YOU TRY MONKEYING WITH IT" FROM *THE HOT ROCK*....ROBERT REDFORD...ZERO MOSTEL

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 06:11:52 AM »
THANKS ROB.......I WILL TRY ANOTHER SCAN

I usually set my DPI at 200 I want it to look good.  I can usually tell the difference between 150 and 200.

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 06:20:38 AM »
I usually set my DPI at 200 I want it to look good.  I can usually tell the difference between 150 and 200.
My original scan was a 200 DPI,i just did another 1 at 600 DPI(will add image) and i changed it from a JPEG to something else

Offline Jean Nutty

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 06:57:03 AM »
My original scan was a 200 DPI,i just did another 1 at 600 DPI(will add image) and i changed it from a JPEG to something else

Like Rob said, crop the photo before you do anything, that will help a lot

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 07:07:40 AM »
                                                                                                                    Gave it another shot.............................THATS BETTER

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:09:29 AM by deadpresidentsvisa »

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 08:25:56 AM »

Much better!  That's a nice one.  Now that's it's larger you can see how nice the details are.

Offline Kook

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »

Very nice! Is this a commissioned piece?

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 11:12:39 AM »
Very nice! Is this a commissioned piece?
Yes it is

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 04:18:41 PM »
optical illusion? or does the girl holding the match have 5 fingers (+thumb)?

Online bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 05:17:32 PM »
Nope, no optical illusion there...
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2012, 09:13:58 PM »

Wow! What a great eye. I never study stuff this close.

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 11:15:30 PM »
She has six fingers, on account of she is from the planet of yellow sky and cigar smoking robots.  All inhabitants of that planet have six fingers.  The other girl in the pic is from earth, however.

Offline jaylynch

• World Record Sketch Artist
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2012, 11:25:16 PM »

Offline Rabid Shaver

• Trivia Pirates
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 12:15:25 AM »
She has six fingers, on account of she is from the planet of yellow sky and cigar smoking robots.  All inhabitants of that planet have six fingers.  The other girl in the pic is from earth, however.

From Earth, yes...but lost a thumb due to all the hitchhiking she had to do to get to the yellow sky planet....hope she brought her "Towel"  :P
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:16:58 AM by Rabid Shaver »

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 09:24:43 AM »
She has six fingers, on account of she is from the planet of yellow sky and cigar smoking robots.  All inhabitants of that planet have six fingers.  The other girl in the pic is from earth, however.

http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/U1565558/family-with-six-fingers-and-seven-toes#.T6QMNMnXaFI.facebook

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
                                                                                                            NEIL CAMERA

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 06:50:56 AM »
                                          Scans For all the newbies                                                        Every piece of my art presently For sale          Lance        aka        LM
          Matthew Kirscht              For Sale/Barter    For any piece

Matt K           10x6

John Zeleznik

Jay Lynch          

Neil C

Neil Camera     characters all from the postcard sets with the exception of Alfred E Neuman

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:48:05 PM by deadpresidentsvisa »