Author Topic: where do they sell Wacky packages in Canada  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Yoo-goo

where do they sell Wacky packages in Canada
« on: April 27, 2012, 08:02:50 PM »
I was wondering if they sell the Wacky Packages All New Series and Erasers at any major retailers like Walmart,Giant tiger,Hart,The Bargain Shop,Zellers because I see the Topps Sports and Club Penguin all over the place and I never see the Wacky packages in the stores and only comic stores and the Other Cards are the same way. Also Star Trek cards are the same way so i wonder if specialty cards are not really found at Major retailers like Target in America.

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: where do they sell Wacky packages in Canada
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 08:08:18 AM »
I was wondering if they sell the Wacky Packages All New Series and Erasers at any major retailers like Walmart,Giant tiger,Hart,The Bargain Shop,Zellers because I see the Topps Sports and Club Penguin all over the place and I never see the Wacky packages in the stores and only comic stores and the Other Cards are the same way. Also Star Trek cards are the same way so i wonder if specialty cards are not really found at Major retailers like Target in America.

I find them mainly in Targets out here in the northeast but occasionally I'll find them in Walmarts. 
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline dth1971

Re: where do they sell Wacky packages in Canada
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 07:36:32 AM »

Wait until ANS9 comes out this Summer.

anything